[2010.02.10] 2PM Junho is jealous of Taecyeon because of KARA's Goo Hara?

coffeebeanie

83022276.jpg

*Only KARA related part is translated.

On Strong Heart, MC Kang Hodong continued by asking "Were there any other times you felt jealous of Taecyeon?" Junho replied, "It was when KARA's Goo Hara chose her top 3 male idols.."

He proceeded to explain "We were all together watching TV while eating when we saw the news that I came in at 2nd place of her top 3 male idols. I felt really satisfied while I was eating my chicken."

Junho continues his story by saying "While I was so happy because of the members' reaction when we found out I was second, I thought to myself 'I feel like I've been recognized. I just hope that the 1st place is not a 2PM member.' But then it turned out to be Taecyeon. I just threw my chicken and went inside to exercise."

source: TVREPORT NEWS

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT EDIT OR REMOVE CREDIT LINE

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww Junho, lol.. i saw his dance on Strong Heart and he is really good.. I'm sure more girls would fall for him.. though KARA rarely gets any mentions by boy groups..missing out aren't they? lol.

hahahah, Junho sounds so funny~~

lol, i can imagine how proud n happy he is to be chosen, well...before #1 is revealed that is..lol.

but i just love the fact that our Kara's Hara is mentioned...well, it's not that often that our girls being mentioned by idol guys... so this is sort of a recognition to me....^^

i hope Hara watched this....i wonder what her reaction would be...maybe "LOL!!!"?

xD

thanks for the translation.

-edit-

ok, i'm reading other comments and..

aww Junho, lol.. i saw his dance on Strong Heart and he is really good.. I'm sure more girls would fall for him.. though KARA rarely gets any mentions by boy groups..missing out aren't they? lol.

i just have to say, they definitely are missing out big time! lol. xD

Edited by sub

Dude, i was super happy when HARA chose him.

Seriously, i always tend to like the 'underrated' members the most.

Well that's what I'm often told by others.

Don't worry Junho, Wooyoung was also like you...BUT look at him NOW!

This year---> YOU will shine the most!!!

haha. i wonder what the 2PM members thought about the whole

episode and the dance that HARA did.haha. ooh ooh especially Wooyoung! (;

That means that they must love Invincible Youth as well, perhaps?

lol...Junho...

pity him....Taecyeon beat him....

I think Junho is better than Taecyeon in my opinion cuz he's funny.....

it must feel bad when team member beat ourselves....

anyway its good to be list in Hara top 3 male idols....

haha..throw chicken and go exercise....

totally funny man.....

Thnx for Sharing....