[2010.02.10] KARA'S Koo Hara Cries on Air

joyfulkara

goohara.jpg

Kara's Koo Hara showed tears during a show called Yong-Goo-Ra-Hwan's Big Match.

The hosts for this show are Kim Yongman, Kim Gura, and Shin Junghwan. Big Match is a show where the stars come on the set with korean news writers/journalists. This show is a talk program where the stars tell stories about when they had accidents, that they tried hard to hide it from any journalists. And likewise, the journalists/writers would reveal some secrets and stories about stars.

In the recent recording, Koo Hara burst into tears after something a writer had said. The writer who was very close to Kara during their debut said that how he had felt sympathy and sad when Koo Hara had a slump about some articles that had harsh words about Koo Hara. Koo Hara who had heard that burst into tears and said "I'm so touched that he knew how I felt during that time".

Another journalist said "When Kara was in a slump, we started a project called 'Kara rul Koohara (Save Kara)'." He also added that many male journalists picked Koo Hara as their ideal type, creating a warm atmosphere on the set. Even though she was wearing a short one-piece, she performed the "Mister" dance to return the favor, which changed the journalists into fanboys.

During the recording, the stars picked out a 'journalist that angered them the most". The stars confessed all the hardships they went through because of the journalists. On the contrary, the journalists revealed the stars' hypocrisy and their slyness, raising some tension between the two sides.

The show airs as a special for the Chinese New Year which is on the 14th.

source: OMGKPOP

:cheerful: Hara fighting!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww...

pity Hara...she had a hard time when she join the group....

luckily there are people that know how she feel....

I almost cry when i read Hara is dropping her tears.....

Hara is a Strong girl....

You always in all kamilia and fan ....

we all support you....

♥Hara♥Kara♥

o.o..never of that program before lol..

But that journalist was very good indeed xD

lol..journalist >> fanboy xDDD

Dont cry Hara..We will always support you xDD

HARA HWAITING!!!