• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Vladimir

[2010.02.10] New KARA concept photo revealed + comeback date revealed

53 posts in this topic

CSQdAQ.jpg

Girl group KARA is about to return to the k-pop scene with their 3rd mini-album, but before that we
Edited by Vladimir

i'm heavily anticipating their comeback. i think their concept is SOOOO FRESH! and utterly sexy ;D

how could you not want that? XD

the new concept kind of reminds me of the first blooming concept where they're more mature...i like it...and wow gyuri with short hair? it looks good...hehe

I am totally in shock kekeke... all look great .. especially the changing image of Jiyoung, Gyuri and nicole. OMMMM

I hope these days are quick to pass me ... their new concept will be the best of 2010 ... I'm waiting =)

SEXY. OH MY GOODNESS! This is seriously hot. ^_^ i really really cant wait for the girl's comebacks! :thumbup: ♥ hwaiting!

I love it! GOSH i love Gyuri and Nicole's new hair style. Plus the concept is just overflowing with charms!

I am so looking forward to their comeback! Their concept is so unique, something I think only KARA can do ^^

They look great! So cool and sophisticated.

The more I hear about their comeback the faster I want time to pass!

Edited by Cupcake

omg Nicole and Gyuri switched hairs!

Nicole has long hair, and Gyuri has short hair!

And JiYoung looks so mature, there's no way that can be right!

Still can't really see seung yeon.. i hope this concept fits her, really cant wait for close up pics

LOVE.IT. OMG. I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR ALBUM TO COME OUT! EEEKKK! xD Just 7 more days left! xD

It's been a while since Nicole's had long hair. O.O She WORKS IT! Gyuri has short hairrr! Long time since she's had short hair too! xD She looks very handsome. <333 SeungYeon is just...wow. She's just so mature now. I can't call her choding anymore. >< HARAAA! SO PRETTYYYY! ^_^ JiYoungieee! So pretty! :thumbup: Continue to groww as a singer! Kara fightinggg!

Thanks for sharing! :D

Thumbs up all around for this news ^_^

OMFG xDDDD i'm very excited!!!!! ^^

can`t wait!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! I'm freakin out...

The girls are looking SMEXY!!

Can't wait for their comeback.

KARA Jjang!!!!

OMG! i just noticed Nicole's hair is longer now.

This reminds me so much of the first blooming too. Nicole with long hair.. And stuff.. Gyuri looks so beautiful with short hair.. Different from her Rock U hair.. I can't wait until they reveal the teaser <3

- Thank you so much for sharing <3

yay 26! my birthday is on 26! not in february though =P

Anyway please come fast!!fjalkjklajf Gyuriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you're killing me!!

WOOTTTT...WOOTT..

aww..

i'm so excited.....

they are really great!!!!..

their concept this time so awesome!!!

woah..i'm excited..

i don't even know what to say anymore..

there were so much to say..lol..

i can't even fixed my eyes on 1 member,all of them really outstanding!!

but why do their comeback on 26th??

i really wish it will be on 19th >.<

btw,there are so many thread about this..

woah..

Edited by curbow

Omo! Did Gyul really cute her hair?!?

I so love this concept on Kara~ Hot!

Thanks for sharing~

woah...

nice concept! ^^

they look hot and gorgeous...

gaaah..nicole's hair! it's long and gyuri's hair became short!!!

can't wait...

Kara will steal our hearts again!

thanks for sharing :D

wow!its fantastic!this time they bring their sexy aura, like brown eyed girls in abracadabra ^^...btw i like nicole in her long hair :D