[2010.02.11] Details on KARA's Comeback

coffeebeanie

2010021107200710011.jpg

5 member girl group KARA will soon release the teaser to its mini-album Lupin.

On the 12th, at 1:00PM (KST), the teaser for their third mini-album will be released on the portal site Naver for the first time.

With Lupin, KARA transformed, showing off a fresh new concept as seen in their jacket photo. Through the release of these photos, KARA has been gathering much interest regarding their comeback.

After the teaser (February 12), they will release the song, then the album (February 17), and then the music video.

They will have their comeback stage on KBS 2's Music Bank on February 26.It is said that they are currently at the finishing stages of their choreography.

With KARA's comeback, idols are reigning once again, together with SNSD and 2AM.

source: NEWSEN LINK

tip-off: anne@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic.

CREDIT FULLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

"As Kara gained love with its cute image, it seems that Kara is taking off its disguise and is showing its new and different image. From a cute and lively style, Kara seems to be changing with a strong beat and heavy performance."

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201002110942211002

translated by holyknight@KARAholic.

CREDIT FULLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ommo!!! the comeback perf date is......26th??? that sounds so.....farr...i thought it's going to be next week....

but it'll give them more time to prepare...the wait is going to make me explode though.....

its ok...*sniff*...there's always the teaser n MV to anticipate first....xD

thanks for the details........i'm so stalking the teaser this midnight. lol.

WOW. we know the exact time it's going to be released?

this is so awesome haha.

I'll be lurking on kh around 1 korean time, then. 8D

I CAN'T WAIIIIIIIIIT!

^YEA lets do a karaholic project! Help make the server crashed just like when SNSD comeback! That way we can show KARA power! come on guys set your time now and go there @ 1 o'clock!

^YEA lets do a karaholic project! Help make the server crashed just like when SNSD comeback! That way we can show KARA power! come on guys set your time now and go there @ 1 o'clock!

OMG yes let's do that. 1pm Korean time is.... Wonsue wanna help me out here? I'm too lazy to think pwahahaha is slapped away. I'll DEFINITELY be on here at that time though!

woah...

all of this topic make me crazy..

why does 24 hours feel really a long time??

can't wait for tomorroww...

i do rreallly wish i can join on crashing the naver server..

i'm craving for the teaser...

but tomorrow i need to work..

can't online on the release time :D:crying::crying:

After the teaser (February 12), they will release the song, then the album (February 17), and then the music video

so when exactly will the song and MV be released??

will it be on the same time with the album released date??