[2010.02.11] Details on KARA's Comeback

coffeebeanie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What????KBS 2's Music Bank on February 26????i think on mid february, but it's end of month, hooooo...i'm really miss them.....

Okay...now...i'm starting countdown...

One Two Three Four Five Six Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

2010021107200710011.jpg

5 member girl group KARA will soon release the teaser to its mini-album Lupin.

On the 12th, at 1:00PM (KST), the teaser for their third mini-album will be released on the portal site Naver for the first time.

With Lupin, KARA transformed, showing off a fresh new concept as seen in their jacket photo. Through the release of these photos, KARA has been gathering much interest regarding their comeback.

After the teaser (February 12), they will release the song, then the album (February 17), and then the music video.

They will have their comeback stage on KBS 2's Music Bank on February 26.It is said that they are currently at the finishing stages of their choreography.

With KARA's comeback, idols are reigning once again, together with SNSD and 2AM.

source: NEWSEN LINK

tip-off: anne@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic.

CREDIT FULLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201002110942211002

translated by holyknight@KARAholic.

CREDIT FULLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

weew a gothic look of KARA....I can't wait to see it. :D

Can't wait for the teaser tomorow ! I'm so hyped with this new comeback.

The concept is really great and if they have a good song with a killer dance again,

so I'm pretty sure they could hit the top this time...and steal the spootlight from others lol.

But I can't believe they will only have their comeback stage on the 26th...It's too long lol.

Well, at least we can have the album the 17th and the MV laters in order to wait !