• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Vladimir

[2010.02.12] Kara

129 posts in this topic

I'm speechless for this one, can't wait for their full release. Good luck Kara on your promotions, wish you all the best.

20100211_karalupin-459x220.jpg

Girl group Kara has successfully kept us on the edge these past few days with the release of their intriguing group and individual concept photos, album jacket and tracklist for their highly anticipated comeback!

If the anticipation was finally getting to you, well you

Edited by Vladimir

Wow this one looks like its going to be Hot! I really can't wait till the 17th. And specially the 26th for the performance.

...did Nicole just get shorter hair? I can't really tell which members from which but it seems like both her and gyuri don shorter hairstyles. :/ I reallyyyyy wanted to see how Nicole would look like with longer hair ha

oh my god the song looks so awesome.

I can hear Nicole's rapping, and it's awesome.

I see all members in that vid, so that's awesome.

GAAHHH the teaser worked, I can't wait for the song now :D

DEFINITELY GOT A HIT ON THEIR HANDS!

that was one HOT TEASER!

though i still can't find jing to save my life LOL

Nicoles rap is hot, the beat is SICK, and the moves are SEXYX <3 what more can u ask for?

DSP, u did good.

Wow this one looks like its going to be Hot! I really can't wait till the 17th. And specially the 26th for the performance.
DEFINITELY GOT A HIT ON THEIR HANDS!

that was one HOT TEASER!...

Nicoles rap is hot, the beat is SICK, and the moves are SEXYX <3 what more can u ask for?

DSP, u did good.

That basically sums it all up :D !

That basically sums it all up :D !

this has surpassed my expectations. bloody brilliant. 2010 is for the taking!

FIGHTING!

the teaser surely did a good job at teasing us~ the beat sounds good.

definitely gonna be another hit! they all look so mature and hot with this

concept. i like it~

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I'm at a loss for words.....!!

Nicole's rap was just spot on.

Now... I really, can't wait for the song to be released!!

Today such a good day!!

This make me WANTING MORE!!

I cant wait for the MV and the DANCE omo

ahhhh

I think jing is wearing the hat? and the close ups of their faces has them surrounded by diamonds xD you little stealers! Just because I don't have the power to turn you in doesn't mean you get to steal diamonds ;D Oh well.. DSP is doing good right now.

I'm hoping for:

-non-repetative

-no simple dance moves

-good beat and great singing

-awesome dance moves that is so awesome that even Key can't copy it.

_

I know I'm hoping for a lot but, it's Kara's time to shine and that's the way they can do it And I'm confused.. Is Nicole back with even shorter hair? I though she had long hair? I can only tell gyuri and hara.. I think jing is in the hat but notw i'm not sure.. I'll be sad if this disappoints me.. They made an awesome teaser now they have to follow up with a great song.. I think my review was a bit harsh but, I want Kara to succeed.. ^-^ no matter what happens, I'll ALWAYS support Kara..

omg i'm totally spazzing over that teaser...geez i can't get over the new concept...i hope they release the MV soon...it's looking real good right now

omgshh i cant believe what i just saw.. the teaser was awesome!!

i wanted to hear abit more of the song but nicole's rap sounds really good

cant wait to hear the full song and the MV!!!

OH MY GOSHHHHH. This is beyond good.

DSP is killing me with the wait~

I want the full song and mv now!!!!

excellent! totally brilliant!

getting excited for 17/2.

please help, i'm sick now. it's terrible waiting for something you love.

Soooooo excited! This looks like it's going to be amazing. Give SNSD a run for their money girls~

nice teaser!!! hahaha wow, getting hyped for this album!!!

haha, i don't know about stealing or taking the spotlight by force =P

it sounds good, but we'll see =) (although, this might just be my bias taking effect =P)

hehe

thanks for sharing!!!

KARA FIGHTING!!!

OMG! what a mysterious teaser! i really can't wait to see their MV! and nicole's rap was totally awesome!

Edited by Karafied

eh, where's seungyeon?

anyone see her in the teaser?

My goodness! DSP is finally doing something right!... I'm trying my hardest to figure out who's who here. I've never seen their bodies move like that before, even with 'Mister'. Gyuri especially. This is intense!

I wish to see more Seungyeon>.<But the teaser is HOT!!!Man,I can't wait for the full MV!!^^

I really love Gyuri's hair,so handsome0_0

I need to see more Seungyeon..>.<

Wish our girls the best!!!I hope they have a successful comeback,KARA jjang!!!^^

-SCREAMS- OMG. ITS SO SMEXYYY! I LOVE IT! I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FULL RELEASEE! WAHH! :P Kara fighting! Thanks for posting! Thank you thank you thank you! xD