[2010.02.12] Kara

Vladimir

I'm speechless for this one, can't wait for their full release. Good luck Kara on your promotions, wish you all the best.

20100211_karalupin-459x220.jpg

Girl group Kara has successfully kept us on the edge these past few days with the release of their intriguing group and individual concept photos, album jacket and tracklist for their highly anticipated comeback!

If the anticipation was finally getting to you, well you

Edited by Vladimir

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this one looks like its going to be Hot! I really can't wait till the 17th. And specially the 26th for the performance.
DEFINITELY GOT A HIT ON THEIR HANDS!

that was one HOT TEASER!...

Nicoles rap is hot, the beat is SICK, and the moves are SEXYX <3 what more can u ask for?

DSP, u did good.

That basically sums it all up :D !

I think jing is wearing the hat? and the close ups of their faces has them surrounded by diamonds xD you little stealers! Just because I don't have the power to turn you in doesn't mean you get to steal diamonds ;D Oh well.. DSP is doing good right now.

I'm hoping for:

-non-repetative

-no simple dance moves

-good beat and great singing

-awesome dance moves that is so awesome that even Key can't copy it.

_

I know I'm hoping for a lot but, it's Kara's time to shine and that's the way they can do it And I'm confused.. Is Nicole back with even shorter hair? I though she had long hair? I can only tell gyuri and hara.. I think jing is in the hat but notw i'm not sure.. I'll be sad if this disappoints me.. They made an awesome teaser now they have to follow up with a great song.. I think my review was a bit harsh but, I want Kara to succeed.. ^-^ no matter what happens, I'll ALWAYS support Kara..

I wish to see more Seungyeon>.<But the teaser is HOT!!!Man,I can't wait for the full MV!!^^

I really love Gyuri's hair,so handsome0_0

I need to see more Seungyeon..>.<

Wish our girls the best!!!I hope they have a successful comeback,KARA jjang!!!^^