[Nicori] Official Nicole Lupin Topic

mae

Nicole's definitely the most coolest girl in her Lupin style. :eyelove: Although it's so strong, dark and shady, she shows her charismatic and confident proud side with the nonchalant attitude when she performs Lupin. It's really fascinating and a very captivating side of her.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nicole's short hair got a very great attraction for me, her short hair not only made her looked more smart, but more sexier...... And the part that covered the front of forehead, it was really secretive and attractive, I really cannot see her eyes, but I felt the sense shot out from her eyes, the breathless killer eyesight.......^^ And also, Nicole got a more reflective dancer body in the MV, she danced just like she didn't has any bones! Nicole danced so smooth and perfect completely, and the rap part was also cool.......^^ Nicole, FIGHTING!!!! Can I get one more Music Video song in the next year Comeback? I'm sure I will looking forward, don't worry, we are still here.........^^

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...