[Nicori] Official Nicole Lupin Topic

mae

I'm quite surprised too with her recent hairstyle...and after looking back actually Nicole's hair always changed quite drastic in every album so i guess i'll get used to it. Although i still hope the new pics floating the net are just shot in bad angle... No worries..even if she go bald (i hope she wouln't...) Nicole will always got my vote.

To sacrifice her hair for the sake of Lupin?.. It better pay off and I hope she'll never have to have it this short again.. It's called a wig DSP.. I don't get the need to actually cut the hair off and I wonder how she felt about the cut too.. we'll see..anyways Handsome Cole LOL.

More pictures of her Lupin hair:

img4894.jpg

img4898qx.jpg

opmddy.jpg

^^ at least we see her long hair in the album.

credits: as tagged + dckara.

╔══════════════╗

Just when I was getting excited about Nicole having long hair again...

The cut is cool and everything... but I don't think it really matches our Cole...

I really wish she had stuck to long hair again!

Though I must agree, she does look handsome~

And I agree~ now she really does look like her mommy!

But I do hope Nicole is happy about her cut!!! (or else I will kill her stylist! jk jk~)

Anyways, can't wait til the release of 'Lupin' MV so we can see our smexy Cole~ ♥

╚══════════════╝

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8458/img4894.jpg

^^ Korean fans seem to like that picture..

I know others have mentioned they might have disguises for their performances so maybe we'll get to see her long hair but DSP is usually lazy when it comes to these things.. XD..Though the picture from Dream Team.. its not on the album..

OMG , That's very jjang you know!! Nicole is Handsome!! ahh, but why she really cutting her hair...? lol... I miss Long Hair nicori..... ):

And lol, nicole looks like her mom?

Edit: lol. now korean fans are saying nicole and her mom have the same hair style which they do lol. why.. lol.
Where i can get her mom picture..? lol

^^ Her mom: http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php...st&p=113514, # 3 and her mom also appears on the 1st ep of Nicole goes to college too :sweatdrop:

another picture from the album.. wish it was closer lol:

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4029/100219012hsa113.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO!!!! Now, She's really looks like her mom!! lol, Thanks mae for showing her mom to me... lol

Edited by ♥Kim~~

╔══════════════╗

^ OMO thanks for sharing the pics~

I've been wanting more pics of Nicole from their album!

She looks so suave in the first picture~

Then in the other pics we can see Nicole and her fun 4-D self!

And the I love the one with Nicole and her mommy~

Lol Nicole can' live without her Cinderella movie~ so cute!

Wah! I want more pictures~ Lol

╚══════════════╝

hot and cute! long hair short hair medium hair! i love it all!

although i'll admit, her short hair looks a little weird on IY. i love her short hair in the mv cuz it's just so hot, but it looks difficult to take care of and messes up easily. well, waiting for the comeback. and i had hoped for a lighter color. but i like her short hair on stage and she really looks like her mom~

nicole's fierce! so she'll rock it! and her sweet smile will not change!

Edited by lalalalahey

Okay, I've come to acceptance :lol:.. I was thinking well Seo Inyoung is sexy and she had that similar cut and she still worked it lol.

Anyways. her pics in the album are so Nicole lol. I really think it's clever how DSP decided to do the Thanks To this time, just really simple 2 pictures each and of course her mommy and her disney movie, cook book, music etc lol and aww English :)

thanks christine!

in the pics up there her hair is tied back lol

but still, after seeing the girls perform boa's My name today, I was pretty convinced that Nicole's still got it baby. She could be bald for all I care and she'd still be hotter than me LOL *not that i'm good enough to be competition to begin with XD*

╔══════════════╗

^ @mae The two pictures were her Thanks To?

That was unexpected~

Hhhhmmm... that's also pretty cool~

OMO! Only a few few more hours til the release of the mv!!!

I'm so EXCITED! These past few days felt so l-o-n-g!

Then finally... their COMEBACK!!!

I can't wait to see them tear stage again~ ♥

╚══════════════╝