[Nicori] Official Nicole Lupin Topic

mae

Wow Nicole has great charisma on stage. Even when she smiles, it's sexy! I really wish Nicole's eyes aren't covered all the time. Nicole looks really great when she smiles with her teeth showing. I got use to the haircut already :)

Yeah, I agree nerdxissa, her hair actually looks good on her if styled properly but it covers her face especially when they're performing, I really hope the stylist do something about it lol Anyways she was wonderful in the comeback stages, happy to see so much improvement and she's just full of charisma on stage ^_^

Yeah, I agree nerdxissa, her hair actually looks good on her if styled properly but it covers her face especially when they're performing, I really hope the stylist do something about it lol Anyways she was wonderful in the comeback stages, happy to see so much improvement and she's just full of charisma on stage :thumbup:

She really has proven her voice onstage.. hope people don't look over her voice anymore.. her adlibs are strong and loud.

I was watching the ten ten club radio show and they were talking about Nicole doing the rap making for the Lupin and also how it's actually her who does the OW! portion in the song cause of her husky voice something like that.

^^ Yeah I hope they don't overlook her voice, she improved so much and I love it's huskiness (is that a word? lol) Do you know where to watch their radio shows?

If i may...

you could watch it on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/withkara2

this user upload the recent KaRa radio show

Edited by kara4life

^^Thanks kara4life, just finished watching the radio shows :D They look tired, I can see Cole's eyebags T_T

But in Chin Chin radio, she looks so pretty and they sang Lonely which is jjang And she's actually pushing away her bangs from her face and not just let it fall on her eyes hahaha nothing it's just a random thing lol

And I love the jacket she was wearing on MNET Rolla Kara, the casual clothes she's wearing is really nice :wub:

Cole and Jing in their performance of Lupin on MNET Radio doing the dances haha :wub:

Edited by firewater07

^^Thanks kara4life, just finished watching the radio shows :( They look tired, I can see Cole's eyebags T_T

But in Chin Chin radio, she looks so pretty and they sang Lonely which is jjang And she's actually pushing away her bangs from her face and not just let it fall on her eyes hahaha nothing it's just a random thing lol

And I love the jacket she was wearing on MNET Rolla Kara, the casual clothes she's wearing is really nice :)

Cole and Jing in their performance of Lupin on MNET Radio doing the dances haha :D

they are doing lonely??

arggh..i want to hear it..

did chin chin have a video tapped like shimsim??

really want to watch it >.<

but yeah,they must be tired nowadays..

they are super busy!!!

i wish all of them have enough rest..

╔══════════════╗

Another GREAT performance at MCountdown today~

Nicole tore up the stage as usual! ^^

Heheh totally love the leg move she does~

Seriously one of the things I look forward to when watching!

And the day was even better since they won #1!!!

But seriously, the back music was way too loud...

Looking forward for their upcoming performances this week~ and upcoming award sweep!

╚══════════════╝

woah firewater..

it was really nice pic..

i'm really like the 1st and the last..

she looks really cute xD

remember her complaining she doesn't have aegyo on NITVS/NGTC???

she really have a lot of it,she just doesn't realize it xD

the 2nd one is great..she really have sweet smile..

and the 3rd one is very fierce!! xD

╔══════════════╗

OMO~ nice artwork!

And I totally love those pics~

Nicole and her contagious smiles! ^^

Yay~ Nicole's aegyo!

She should definitely do more~

Nicole looks so adorable!

And that just proves she's wrong when she said she doesn't have aegyo!

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

Nicole got alot of airtime on Inki too~

And the cameraman got a closeup of her when she pops her chest!

Heheh we need a gif of that too!

Their outfits today were purple~

And the set was black and dark!

Which added to the whole mysterious, sexy concept they're currently donning!

They didn't win on Inki today~ but they'll definitely sweep the mutizens next week!

╚══════════════╝