[Nicori] Official Nicole Lupin Topic

mae

╔══════════════╗

When I first watched the teaser,

I totally thought it was Gyuri who was sporting the short boyish hair cut~

(cuz the pics DSP released before showed Gyuri with short hair)

So then I thought "Oh, Gyuri will be leading the girls on their upcoming comeback.

Then I found out it was acutally Nicole...

If so, then like what mae already mentioned, Nicole will be at the center again~ YAY!

^ And yeah, if I had to guess, the artwork is Nicole~ (cuz of the cape)

╚══════════════╝

ARHH!!! i feel so sad that her hair got even shorter. WHY? i was expecting long hair cos i think the new very short hair of hers does not really suit her, but still she look very cute as usual. Oh well, cant do anything about it. hope that her long hair will come back soon.

NICOLE HWAITINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P love you!!!!!!!!

^^ omg her short hair is REAL.. i'm having a panic attack lol. she really does look a like a boy now XD :(.. Okay i need to calm down lol.. cause I know Nicole will work it right? lol. hmmmm...

:D

i1jwbc.jpg

Edit: lol. now korean fans are saying nicole and her mom have the same hair style which they do lol. why.. lol.

I guess.... fans are calling her handsome but i always associated that word with Gyuri or Sunghee lol.. I'm hoping those are bad shots of her... cause the cut seems...wrong XD.. Though, I have a sense that they did this to make her look all hard core rapper but it doesn't look like a good cut for her face shape?.. sorry, I'm going to complain lol.

Skjgbskdgsfdg. I'm feeling your painnnnn, mae. ):

I know it's probably for the sake of the concept & her role in the group but ...

FFF- WHY CAN THESE STYLISTS NOT SEE THAT SHE LOOKS HOT WITH LONG HAIR ? OTL </rage.>

Idk how long it'll take be to adjust, lol. I hope that these are bad shots, or something. >__>