[Hamtastic] Official SeungYeon Lupin Topic

mae

omg I thought Ham was in one of the red hats. Omg...Ham looks sexy and hot w/ short hair!!! Her outfit and dance moves are awesome...I am happy Ham is showing off her strong dancing side :lol: I hope Kara success for Lupin! I know the 30 sec teaser already made we want to buy the album.

I thought she was Nicole!!!I was feeling so down not seeing any Seungyeon,but now I'm so happy!!Weeee!!!!Our chding is so hot now,I love her short hair!!Don't you guys think DSP is confusing them for us?Gyuri has short AND long hair too while wearing the same red hat Jing's wearing..then Nicole has short AND long hair too..it's confusing-_-

If i didn't come to this thread, i thought it was Nicole or Gyuri....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, SERIOUSLY, THAT'S SEUNGYEON?!?!

She looks really hot ans sexy. I can't believe she's the short hair one.... Omo! I'm ageing, my eyes are playing tricks on me!

omg.. hammie with short hair.

i'm diggin her new style!

can'tt wait for their comeback.

KARA Hwaiting!

lol i love the confusion, the teaser only fuelled our desire for the comeback! damn dsp they have definitely done a brilliant job just with that teaser. well played well played :D