[Hamtastic] Official SeungYeon Lupin Topic

mae

OMG Ham sounded so good live today on M Countdown!!! Seungyeon's presence on stage is amazing!!! Every time she's on stage she pulls off such a solid performance! She looked fierce in Lupin and she looked so adorable in the Umbrella performance. I'm loving her new hair!!!

SY!! i love her new haircut, such a big fan of it... especially when it's all messy and in her face but she's staring directly through it and you can feel that stare... sooooo fierce, soooooooo sexy... just love it

her outfits are nice too... not so much that first silver one, but everything after that is great... she has that big belt on her waist that i seem to love...

her vocals are very solid for lupin, kind of wish she had an adlib here as well but it's okay i guess since she had the main one in mister

i think she does the hallo dance the best... might be biased cause i see her in the front whenever that's happening...and her outfit... being tighter compared to the others, helps accentuate her movements too, but i think it's great...

her new look definitely allows her to be mature and still cute when she needs to

umbrella is a fine example of that... love her huge smile during those perfs, and so cute that first mcountdown perf where jiyoung runs up to her while she's "sleeping" and she's all like shaking no with her whole body :P

i'd like to add seungyeon dodges hara's hair beautifully everytime ... so i don't worry too much now but i wonder if she got hit in practice a lot XD

yeah..

i'm always like sy's perf..

and with the short hair she really pulls the concept very well..

esp when she stares from behind her messy hair..<3

but her smile is sweet too..

esp when perf umbrella..lol..

and yeah,her dance moves is really jjang!!!!..

thx a lot bubbleg for the pic :P

SY!! i love her new haircut, such a big fan of it... especially when it's all messy and in her face but she's staring directly through it and you can feel that stare... sooooo fierce, soooooooo sexy... just love it

Seungyeon's performance is really good, she has always been solid performer and I like that. I love how her hair gets messy when they perform now, much sexier and fierce? ahha but she's still very adorable in Umbrella ahha

and with the short hair she really pulls the concept very well..

esp when she stares from behind her messy hair..<3

TOTALLY agreed. she looks amazing behind those messy hair! the sexy eyes with a cute look. her perfect movements.

she's getting prettier, performance by performance.

I love the Inkigayo performance today!!! There were a lot of good shots of Seungyeon and her performance was amazing. She's such a good vocalist and a dancer!!! I love her new hair too! Seungyeon looks really fierce and hot w/ her new look. Also in some angles she looks really cute w/ short hair :D

That most definitely Seungyeon. When they first came back, I almost didn't recognize her with the short hair! :adore:

The new do looks great, especially with hair flow (?) intense dance moves like the Heartbeat and the Halla. Hara's hair flip looks great, but if Seungyeon's isn't better, she at least gives Hara some serious competition. :)

Seungyeon's performance is really good, she has always been solid performer and I like that. I love how her hair gets messy when they perform now, much sexier and fierce? ahha but she's still very adorable in Umbrella ahha

Absolutely.. you wouldn't always think that messing up someone's hair would actually add to her look, but in Seungyeon's case it does whether she glares or shines that smile.

Hammie is sexy now! i love it ~~

her hair make her looks younger ^^

Baby Jing better be careful lol.

anyways she looks fierce everytime

they perform live which i really likey

and with the cut she looks super DUPER

CUTEEE performing umbrella! KYAA! :)

hahaha this gift is so cute:

n3lvuu.jpg

credit: naver

Seungyeon seems like she's the maknae b/c she's so petite and looks really young too! In Umbrella she looks like she's the maknae but in Lupin she does a 180 degrees turnover and look so fierce&sexy :D

Edited by yoomster

When i 1st saw the teaser i totally thought all the short hair was nicole and was looking all over for seung yeon but cant seem to find her, now that i know that seung yeon also has short hair...I love it soooooo much