[Hamtastic] Official SeungYeon Lupin Topic

mae

first watch lupin, is little difficult for me to recognize her with nicole because her short hair ahahaha~

and her best perform of lupin is Lupin Goodbye stage in M!Countdown

i'm very salute to her.. with her hand wounded like that.. she still perform so good...

:eyelove::thumbup: :thumbup:

oh well i wouldn't say the goodbye stage was her best just because she was wearing a cast. :D

i mean how about when she was performing while carrying injuries but wasn't on cast?

how about despite the pain but chose to bear & complete the performance after the mucore fall?

there were also bound to have moments when she was ill which we wouldn't know.

the way i see it, there's no "the best" performance from hammie.

for me, all are equally best. i applause her professionalism whenever she is on stage.

look at her each past performance, she was always executing with best effort in full stride, & with smiles.

it's about working & doing the best, as she once said. :)

haha..

she is a very professional performer..

and yep, sumtimes about the cast and else makes us think, this is the best!!

but nope..she is always giving her best!!

even if u guys look closely, there are times after the mucore's fall, when she perform, u can noticed she still have the pain..

and she really puts a lot of effort into perf, it's really about always giving the best :confused1:

even if u guys look closely, there are times after the mucore's fall, when she perform, u can noticed she still have the pain..

and she really puts a lot of effort into perf, it's really about always giving the best

Yeah! :3 During performances she's always very focused. I really like how she always tries her hardest~ she's very caring? I don't really know how to put it into words... like... she really cares about how KARA is percieved. I remember after a secret camera, they were interviewing her about how she felt when KARA was pulled over by the police bc their manager was "drunk", she was talking about how when that happened she was so worried it would come out on the newspaper and KARA's win with Wanna wouldn't have a positive impact.

Plus she did all those variety shows when kara was on hiatus. This girl cares so much. <3

@jiji

ah yes..from the teacher is coming..

she always think about kara 1st..

not about herself..

in fact i can clearly see that she will sacrifice herself right away for the sake of kara..

i was sad and proud everytime i'm listening to her story in strong heart..

and on once in SSGB when she talks about how she doing all of it for the members..

really adore her a lot :)

I only notice her recently.

In Lupin actually.

I think she looks really good in Lupin.

With the short hair.

You forgot to say that Nicole was the one with the sexy back but seung yeon ddint

what do you mean here?

care to elaborate more?

---

@yuda & jiji

personally i don't agree with the "the teacher is coming" setup.

or in stronger statement, i hate this kind of screen production.

why is it so funny to make someone cry?

it's painful to see hammie cry for no reason. it isn't a joy for me to watch.

btw i'm not against the mcs & kara members, just the production team behind this plot/idea.

(in fact, i always like boom.)

i only want to see hammie in tears, in form of celebration & achievement, not of entertainment value to others.

^

ah yes eric..

i didn't like prank or that kind of show..

esp the one that playing with sum1 else feelings..

just like cole's prank call on hahamong show..

but just like i said, what i loved about her there are how she keep on thinking other 1st..

and how she felt her position as the unnie of the group along with gyuri :)

that side of her always impressed me..

on the prank itself, i don't really enjoy it anyway..

she already have a lot of burden before it..and went through a lot of struggle..

when she said that she never really has a normal school life..

it makes me proud and sad of what she have been through..

and i never forget her 'thanks to' at revolution album..

yeah agree on the prank motive.

the most terrible part was during the meal interview where she was ignored & left alone.

& the part where she repeatedly did the butt dance. wah, feel like pulling her out of there.

feel for her when she started to talk about regrets but.. the whole thing was not right, though it was for fun entertainment.

ah, out of point here. hehehe.

btw actually i quite like hammie apple head. wonder how it'll look like during lupin performance.

imagine sy dancing hallo & exit run with that cute red fruit head. hahah. sorry. :P

& since you mentioned haha mong show, a quick non-sy related one here.

i laughed so much when gyul was able to decode what cole screamed out. no? lol

hope the police isn't here today. hahaha.

yeah..u can see that she already quite irritated, but she keeps her best to keep on smiling and do the interview nicely..

isn't it just awesome ??

lupin with ham's apple hair??

lmao :P

it will be very cute...esp on halla parts, the hair will be bouncing up and down..haha

yeah..although i didn't enjoy the prank itself..

but the parts of gyul decoding cole is very hilarious..esp with the text spitting out from the phone xD

should we move our talk to ham's spazz thread?? XD

• 3 weeks later...