[Haradoll] Official Hara Lupin Topic

mae

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow honestly, hara's hair flick is SO hot in the dance. this image is definitely powerful and sexy! they all look amazing in it, especially haragoo! now all we need live performances of the super sexy hairflick from super sexy haragoo xD somehow, i'm sure we'll see this on IY too loll

DDD: photobucket bandwidth exceeded. ):

Anyways, I'm STILL hoping for a Hara-focused dance break at the bridge... please please please DSP let her have a dance break in the live performances!

LOL and I was on Baidu, and one of the Chinese fans said that Lupin is Hara's song, because of the "hallo hallo hallo" parts, which sound a lot liek "hara hara hara." Haha I find that so cute. <3

She didn't really have a part in Lupin and i think DSP make it up by giving her more shots and she is in the middle for most of the part in the dance.

Well, i really love her even though i read many comments saying that she should ''chop" off her hair. I love her long hair and it's not easy for someone who have been living with such long hair for so long to cut it off. I'm sure she'll look cute with short hair but i don't think it'll be sexy~ I love the way she is now!

HARA FTW!!!!

Hara was so freaking hot in this mv.. the dance move that looks abit like shinee, not saying that it is.. need to refer to something similar lol.. when she was doing it, my god, my jaw dropped .... was so damn sexy.