• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[Haradoll] Official Hara Lupin Topic

275 posts in this topic

Hara looked soo pretty in the MV, looks like she's the lead dancer too! :D

as expected hara is so hot :D

she didnt have much change compared to the others but stiill she was so hot :unsure:

the "IT's MINE..." part is Hara's.

Everytime the camera was on her and she did her

hair flipping. So im guessing that's the only part.

you could see her mouth move in the beginning when

that part comes out.

LOVE THOSE CAPS, HEATHER!

wow honestly, hara's hair flick is SO hot in the dance. this image is definitely powerful and sexy! they all look amazing in it, especially haragoo! now all we need live performances of the super sexy hairflick from super sexy haragoo xD somehow, i'm sure we'll see this on IY too loll

DDD: photobucket bandwidth exceeded. ):

Anyways, I'm STILL hoping for a Hara-focused dance break at the bridge... please please please DSP let her have a dance break in the live performances!

LOL and I was on Baidu, and one of the Chinese fans said that Lupin is Hara's song, because of the "hallo hallo hallo" parts, which sound a lot liek "hara hara hara." Haha I find that so cute. <3

omg Hara looks gorgeous and her hair flip dance makes her look so sexy!!!!

im glad she didnt cut her hair at least, she still looks great for this new album. that hair flip of hers works wonders imo hahaha

Her hair flips are amazing. god, I love it. I couldn't keep track of how many times she flipped her hair but there was alooooot xD

She didn't really have a part in Lupin and i think DSP make it up by giving her more shots and she is in the middle for most of the part in the dance.

Well, i really love her even though i read many comments saying that she should ''chop" off her hair. I love her long hair and it's not easy for someone who have been living with such long hair for so long to cut it off. I'm sure she'll look cute with short hair but i don't think it'll be sexy~ I love the way she is now!

HARA FTW!!!!

woah thx a lot for the caps bubbleG..

i'm visiting all member's topic, hungry for Lupin's pic..lol..

waiting for her hair flip on the stage xD

Hara is SMEXY! She is so smoking hot in the MV. She look great in black, her dance moves are slick.

Bravo! Sexy! Love it! :D

Hara looked really pretty in Lupin! I couldn't identify her parts at first D; But the parts she did sing were really good. I really love the way she dances <3 And her hair adds to the sexiness.

love how she involves her hair in

the dance moves Hara + her hair is

SMOKING HOT <3 :)

i hope she gets more part in singing tho~

Hara was so freaking hot in this mv.. the dance move that looks abit like shinee, not saying that it is.. need to refer to something similar lol.. when she was doing it, my god, my jaw dropped .... was so damn sexy.

She didnt change much from Wana few mths ago but shes still hot