• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[Haradoll] Official Hara Lupin Topic

276 posts in this topic

I hope Hara doesn't tie her hair up tonight! Ponytail kind of takes away the effect of the super cool hair flip. >_>

But anyways she was amazing on mcd! My eyes are automatically drawn to her during the emergency exit dance haha.

fe2lo0.jpg

<3

This is mine~

GOD I love Hara's epic hair flips. Even though her time in the song is short, the parts she is in front are my favorites. Defintely getting on learning this new dance. :P And I completely agree, let's all hope she doesn't tie up her amazing hair next time! ^^;

She's definitely one of the only girls that can be beautiful/sexy/cute/dork all at the same time xD she looks amazing in the MV and on the comeback perf!

HARA <3

@In-in.

ikr?! let's hope she has her hair down for the

EPIC HARA HAIR DANCE! (lol)

She looks super cool doing it..

i tried doing it but i couldn't do it as

awesome as she did. -_-

total fail. but i'll keep practicing. haha. (:

OMG!! I almost faint with the last pic!!!

waiting for the next performance!

Hara hwaiting!

Her image is so clear, makes me easy to reconised her..

Well it was quite pity for her for not getting much chance singing solo in "Lupin".

But her dance is still very hot.. :wub::o

Great stuff!

I find Hara being the hawtest one in the MV. It's great how they gave her more exposure.

yeah.ee you're right.. her hotness overload..

:D

even though she has small lines but her voice is good in ''this is mine'' part,,

it wouldn't be the same w/out her voice,, :D

even though Hara doesn't have a lot of singing parts, Hara is mostly in the center... and she's really sexy and deserves to be in the center... GOo HARA!!!

Her hair flips are amazing. god, I love it. I couldn't keep track of how many times she flipped her hair but there was alooooot xD

Heyya, I know that... here lol :

1267264246100226mubankk.gif

That's amazing right? :D

credit: as tagged

Hara's hairflips are definitely sexy *_* <3

skdljflkds gosh her gaze is so intense on stage.

this is a little late~ but mcountdown caps.

qxm06p.jpg

25p0q4w.jpg

cr; naver.

from music bank :(

14xhqh2.jpg

^I LOVEE THIS GIF. SHE IS SO AMAZING HOT SEXY GORGEOUS FLAWLESS. <3

2yl375s.jpg

au6uja.jpg

So far I like the Mcountdown Umbrella outfits the best. x)

^She is! :)

I remember back in the Pretty Girl days people were like, "oh she dances well but she doesn't have much stage presence" and stuff~ but she definitely has a lot of stage presence in Lupin lol. She's fierce! <3

24plwn8.jpg

^hara's belly rub! :P

30az6ld.jpg

4r6a00.jpg

33tq81d.jpg

cr; naver.

Oh and I thought this was really cool. XD

Hara's hairflips so far! :D Maybe we can make a topic on this later. x)

14uvtr6.jpg

2iqhoj7.jpg

34x1j.jpg

^^OOOOOH Hara is FIERCE!

Loving the performances!

Though like i keep saying before.

It will be better if she had her hair loose.

But still FIERCE! And I'm happy :P

oh man hara, i look forward to her hair flip too, though i still wish to see the full extent of it someday with her hair down on stage... i love her dorky smile during the emergency exit dance, it's mischievous... like what is she planning to do D: perfect mood for a thief xD

also i love when she does the "shhht" part, she looks really fierce, certainly gaining some stage presence... it's as if she's commanding the camera to focus on her

doesn't feel like a cameraman bias to me anymore

i think she does the emergency exit dance the best... (totally biased cause i love her little smirk) and she was certainly running harder today like she said she would... they all were, which is awesome!!

i wish she'd wear soemthing similar to her mv clothes, but i realized with her hair tied up like that she looks better being covered up becuase it's more elegant... her stage image is a mixture between the black and the white outfits in the mv so i definitely respect that choice by the stylist and concept manager

I like her with long ponytail though it would be cool if she let her hair down and do the flip thing :P She gives so much energy and I love the Shh part and Ow part when the cameraman focused on her, very pretty :)

yeah..

still wishing she will let her hair down and doing the hair flip thing..

waiting for it..lol..

and the last OW part when the camera focused on her..it just too awesome xD

oh yeah,once again thx a lot for the pic :P