[Haradoll] Official Hara Lupin Topic

mae

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is mine~

GOD I love Hara's epic hair flips. Even though her time in the song is short, the parts she is in front are my favorites. Defintely getting on learning this new dance. :P And I completely agree, let's all hope she doesn't tie up her amazing hair next time! ^^;

Hara's hairflips are definitely sexy *_* <3

skdljflkds gosh her gaze is so intense on stage.

this is a little late~ but mcountdown caps.

qxm06p.jpg

25p0q4w.jpg

cr; naver.

from music bank :(

14xhqh2.jpg

^I LOVEE THIS GIF. SHE IS SO AMAZING HOT SEXY GORGEOUS FLAWLESS. <3

2yl375s.jpg

au6uja.jpg

So far I like the Mcountdown Umbrella outfits the best. x)

^She is! :)

I remember back in the Pretty Girl days people were like, "oh she dances well but she doesn't have much stage presence" and stuff~ but she definitely has a lot of stage presence in Lupin lol. She's fierce! <3

24plwn8.jpg

^hara's belly rub! :P

30az6ld.jpg

4r6a00.jpg

33tq81d.jpg

cr; naver.

Oh and I thought this was really cool. XD

Hara's hairflips so far! :D Maybe we can make a topic on this later. x)

14uvtr6.jpg

2iqhoj7.jpg

34x1j.jpg

oh man hara, i look forward to her hair flip too, though i still wish to see the full extent of it someday with her hair down on stage... i love her dorky smile during the emergency exit dance, it's mischievous... like what is she planning to do D: perfect mood for a thief xD

also i love when she does the "shhht" part, she looks really fierce, certainly gaining some stage presence... it's as if she's commanding the camera to focus on her

doesn't feel like a cameraman bias to me anymore

i think she does the emergency exit dance the best... (totally biased cause i love her little smirk) and she was certainly running harder today like she said she would... they all were, which is awesome!!

i wish she'd wear soemthing similar to her mv clothes, but i realized with her hair tied up like that she looks better being covered up becuase it's more elegant... her stage image is a mixture between the black and the white outfits in the mv so i definitely respect that choice by the stylist and concept manager