• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[Jingly] Official Jiyoung Lupin Topic

201 posts in this topic

Baby Jing sure is more mature & sexier, but still when you hear her voice..its still the voice of the cutest maknae ever

Baby Jing definitely improved in this album

I love the 3rd one, i was already guessing it's her from the teaser. You can hardly see her face, i had a hard time figuring whether it's her or not since Gyuri had the same red hat on her..

She's so hawt!! I'm glad that she's not getting any revealing clothes from the stylist too. It don't suit her age.

Actually, one of the best thing i like bout kara is that they don't wear too revealing and still can pull of the "sexy" image.

woah..

i really like how jing is looks even more mature now..

and she is getting prettier everyday..

and her voice gets better too..

i really like her voice xD

but,from music core perf yesterday, she really gets a lil fat, esp compared with wanna comeback stage..

she much thinner there..

hopefully the Lupin comeback she will perform great too ^_^

maknae looked so different in the MV, i almost didnt recognize her she looked so grown up and mature!

1266825030_2.gif

JING YOU'RE NOT LOOKING IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

LOL.

cr.Kara-t

Omg! I love Jing in the mv! Absolutely gorgeous and I'm impressed with her vocals:) she did a really great job, the other girls too ofc!

Edited by MSJN

not only does baby jing look HOT AS EFF, but her singing portions in this song are impressive as well =] improvement? i believe yes.

yeah..

jing now really get more mature and beautiful..

and her voice really get much much better..

@kim

thx a lot for the pic!!

i know ur gonna upload it..

@as usual..

lol yeah..

when i'm watching the mv,she made me laugh on that scene too xD

but when jing in the blue background like in the teaser,

she looks fatter >.<

her cheeks xD

the rest of the mv,she stuningly gorgeous xD

Edited by curbow

Jing's growing up!!! She looks so mature and pretty in Lupin! Her voice improved greatly too :D

Jiyoung looks so mature in the Lupin music video, I love her voice in the song. <3

I don't have much to share, but I'll just post one cap two caps of her from the MV.

263ejj4.jpg

2ijm3q8.jpg

cr: me (Jiyoung_*)

Edited by Jiyoung_*

Jing grew up so much, she looks so pretty. There's this part on the Lupin MV where she was sitting on the moon with the telescope then she just gave this flirty look actually not really flirty but don't know what to call it lol but it's so cute, one of my favorite part of the MV :)

JiYoung looks mature n better compared to Wanna..

she has shaked off the cutey n chubby image..

also she looks great in white too..

she looks so good and mature in the mv! maknae all grown up ToT lol. i wonder if daesung has seen the mv yet, and how many nosebleeds he got xD

She can definitely pull of this concept as she has both the sexyness and body to do so

wihh..jing's cap..

thx a lot !! xD

our maknae really grown up now xD

goshhh i freaking love herr,she looks so gorgeous in the mv i love how she has grown up and matureee soo much. hahaa i really liek her peiercings too

all the maknae's are growing up this year! :)

her hair was really nice in the mv too.