• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[Jingly] Official Jiyoung Lupin Topic

201 posts in this topic

woah..

more jing's cap..

thx a lot kim..

argghh..

i can't wait for the comeback stage..

Lupin has been on constant replay now xD

I can't believe how mature she has become !

JiYoung looks so woman in Lupin MV and especially in the white outfits.

I can't explain it, but she has shis classy woman aura now

Damm, seriously. Jiyoung is ridiculously gorgeous here. I am awed. She reminds me of Tifa from FF7.

Jing is rocking in MCountdown, she's so fierce in Lupin and she improved so much in singing. She's too cute in Umbrella :thumbup:

Jiyoung improved soo much on her live, that's awesome :D

No doubt, she does not look like a 94-er.. More mature and pretty.. :D

Can't really believe that she is younger than me == :D

And through "Lupin", she had gain more chance showing her voice, and i love it too..

she looks really mature and elegant and gorgeous. omg. i couldn't keep my eyes off her - and hara. xD

thanks!

Yeah she looks really mature now. She's so cute last time, but this time she's damn sexy and pretty! Can't believe it's her lolol

It has been awhile since I spazz about Ji Young!

I just can't keep my eyes off when I see her in the MV and performances

OMG! Ji Young has transformed herself so much in this coming back!

It is a super level up for her!

Mature, gorgeous, pretty and sexy! :)

<3<3 Maknae is growing up beautifully. I like her hair, her new found attitude and stronger vocals too.

tho, i think she's sometimes a bit too soft at some parts. be more confident Jing!

im beginning to feel that we need to remind people that Jing is still underaged. :hihi:

<3<3 Maknae is growing up beautifully. I like her hair, her new found attitude and stronger vocals too.

tho, i think she's sometimes a bit too soft at some parts. be more confident Jing!

im beginning to feel that we need to remind people that Jing is still underaged. :D

yeah..agree with u..

she should be more confident..

she already strengthen her vocal,she should be more confident with it :)

it;s really hard to see her as underaged right now xD

but her cuteness is still as clear as always xD

^ Thanks for the pics. (: They show how, despite Lupin making Jing seem amazingly mature<3, she's still a cute girl. 8D

^She is! Haha. I was surprised at how well she pulled off Lupin, tbh. And her singing's improved a lot, too.

She must've been practicing a lot. :D <3

Music Bank :)

2rzatr8.jpg

^crazy magnae hahah so cute <3

fteavn.jpg

o7vb4y.jpg

s3oefo.jpg

cr; naver.

Music Core :)

scaulw.jpg

2ekk5c5.jpg

Her new hairstyle is totally gorgeous! Really made me stand up and take

notice of her. At first I couldn't tell it was her too >.>

wow jiyoung is certainly growing up nicely, even her confidence and expressions on stage have been bumped up to the next level, she can adapt very well with this concept, i'm loving it!!

she definitely looks better with long straight hair, mature and dare i say... sexy?

aside from her stage presence, her vocals have gotten stronger too, though for umbrella she still can get a bit soft in her tone... especially having seungyeon right after her it's more noticeable to me

i love her outfits too, though during today's inki i was missing that slit on the side she normally has that exposes part of her stomach

I love her in today's performance, she improved a lot, I agree she has more confidence now and I like how she's totally enjoying the performance. :D

woah..

today's inki just soo awesome!!!

thx bubbleG and kim for the pic :P

really loving her glasses in the waiting room..lol..

and she is so cute when the MC sing mister,she moves her body too xD