[2010.02.17] Korean 3rd Mini Album - Lupin

chopsuey

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah haha maybe like half of korea got together and played Rollin' like 80 times haha idk.

MMm but they're performing Rollin' Umbrella and Lupin at their comeback? I was really hoping for Lonely >_<

But I hope Umbrella has a cool choreo, too. ^^

YEAHHH LUPIN!! :D

edit;

V oh oops yeah it's umbrella >_______<

I got the two mixed up~~ sryy :c

what they're singing umbrella? oh my god!

i love the chorus for that song, so fun :D

lol i've been obsessed with the mv since it came out... lsitening to jsut the song isn't enough anymore i have to watch them do it too x_x, and going on kh blocks their faces so... heh i haven't spazzed formally here yet

i love the dance it's amazing... but emergency exit dance LOL it's so cute cause they're saying it's mine and running away like that!

i was wondering if they intentionally took elements of other dances and modified them... it's Lupin afterall right? and they're saying It's mine, then they do this well what i like to call the "beat down" move where they slam their hand down really fast while saying it's mine... love it so fierce xD

yeah..

kara still strong in the chart!!

hopefully it will be strong enough for a long time xD

i really expecting them to perform other tracks too, maybe sometimes later xD

but it was great that they perform umbrella too..

so their comeback not only 1 song..

but i;m wondering why do they choose umbrella..

it's a good song,but i don't think it was a song that can hit hard at first time..

oh yeah,do u guys know will kara perform umbrella on all comeback stage?or just 1 stage?

Album sales information according to Hanteo

===================================================================

2010-2-17-24:00 Rank 3 514

2010-2-18-24:00 Rank 2 1450

2010-2-19-24:00 Rank 2 853

2010-2-20-24:00 Rank 4 357

2010-2-21-24:00 Rank 3 206

2010-2-22-24:00 Rank 1 4901

2010-2-23-24:00 Rank 2 1298

Total sales: 9579 (up to the date indicated)

*Note: Sales figure from Hanteo is only a portion of the total sales.

*Credit goes to Baidu

We'll break 10,000 in no time~ :D

Chart ranking updates

===================================================================

Mnet #1 link (Note: 6th day on chart)

Melon #1 link

Dosirak #1 link

Soribada #1 link

Monkey3 #2 link

Bugs #3 link

Lupin is still doing great! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

About the Umbrella thing.. I kind of hoped they would perform Lonely or Tasty Love or Rollin'. Totally didn't expect Umbrella. X-X And I have no idea if it's only for one comeback stage. The tip came from withkara@twitter by the way.

^^ ah thanks.. for one week, that is really not bad for KARA and they are still up there :)

I'm sort of amazed at how DSP has managed to keep KARA's hype for like 2 weeks now.. I know at first I thought it was too early for the teaser pics but who knew all this would happen :lol:..

Considering that they haven't even started promotong on music shows, I consider to be quite an accomplishment by Kara's standards! Let's hope they maintain their #1 streak on the charts with the stiff competition coming up. -crosses fingers-

Oh yeah, and Lupin is #8 on Soribada Weekly Chart.

I'm totally in love with the song since I first heard it and this MV makes me love this comeback even more !

I'll order my Lupin album this week !!

Anyways, these new looks are simply amazing ! Too bad Goo Hara didn't change her hair at all but this hairflip wouldn't be the same thing if they changed it so it's not a problem XD !

Gyuri still is like a goddess !

The three others...aaaah I'm just in love with them ! Nicole is still my favorite (the intro of the song is :lol:) and Seungyeon is still my second favorite (New Haircut *_* --> perfect style) BUT Jiyoung is truly stunning in this new concept !

I mean, she got more mature and the look fits her perfectly !

Waah I'm officially a fan !

I'm so happy Kara's doing well on the chart and on gomTV the MV got over 500,000 views. I'm so proud of our girls. I've been a Kamalia for so long and I'm glad they are doing so well now :lol:

I was a little bit peeve about people comparing Kara and T-ara b/c they are coming back w/ similar styles and there's fights on whose better. SIGH. Mnet and there way of promoting T-ara similar to Kara. I know I should not rant since I like T-ara too but I really hope the best for our girls. I really want Kara to do well and Lupin is amazing!!!!

I think DSP used a pretty good marketing strategy b/c ever since the release of Lupin its been doing really well and DSP made people want more from the teaser pics, teaser MV, the song, and finally the MV. Even though the strategy was a bit weird it worked b/c Kara has been number one on so many sites since then and there sells r going up. I can hear some awards coming!!! I want to see Kara dominate so nobody underrates them anymore. Kara has come along way and I'm so happy they are so successful now!

I really want to see them Tasty Love and Lonely at least once! I think the choreography for "Umbrella" is going to be good since the song reminds me of a musical :)

YEAHHH 2010 is KARA! :D

Still holding strong on the chart~~ and almost 10,000 sales!!

Wow this is so awesome. ^^

Too bad Goo Hara didn't change her hair at all but this hairflip wouldn't be the same thing if they changed it so it's not a problem XD !

LOL! I was thinking this, too! haha.

I was like darn I wanted Hara to change her hairstyle /sigh

but I LOVEE her hair flip! hehe.

I keep thinking it'd be better for the girls to perform Lonely (although I'm totally biased towards this song lol) because they don't have to learn a new choreo and they have a chance to show off their vocals. But yeah I'm excited to see Umbrella. 8D

boo. i didn't know they were going to perform Umbrella and Lupin lol. should read XD.. I'm interested to see how the choreography will look like.

comparisons.. it's best to ignore them please. Kamilia and KARA are working their behinds off and all we should care about are all the good things that are happening and will happen lol.

At first I thought the dance was funky lol. but I can see people trying to do the dance later on shows etc lol. it's catchy.

Hi everyone well as you can see i am new in this forum, but i am a Kara's fan since 2009, the first albums were not as good but since Rock U they have been awesome!! i like all their mini albums and Revolution album too, well i like that sweet melody ^^ so i hope i can join into this great fans club and get more friends here.