[2010.02.17] Korean 3rd Mini Album - Lupin

chopsuey

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whee I can't wait till tomorrow!! 14 more hours until the comebackK!! :D I'm defintiely going to stay up and watch it! For everyone who missed it on the schedule, mcd is going to start at 6pm, Korean time. So be sure to stream! :D I hope Kpopflash streams this. If not.. then.. Piido? :S

I think DSP used a pretty good marketing strategy b/c ever since the release of Lupin its been doing really well and DSP made people want more from the teaser pics, teaser MV, the song, and finally the MV. Even though the strategy was a bit weird it worked b/c Kara has been number one on so many sites since then and there sells r going up. I can hear some awards coming!!! I want to see Kara dominate so nobody underrates them anymore. Kara has come along way and I'm so happy they are so successful now!

I agree. It was frustrating at first to wait sooooo long, but the hype just built up more and more and the results were totally satisfying!! T-ara's strategy at releasing it quicker doesn't get me as excited.

Btw, what's that green thing? ^_^

Edited by loveholic

woah..

Lupin stay strong!!!

and i agree with all the comment that says, Kara haven't promoted it yet!!

but they already reach this far..

just hoping that nce they hit the stage,they will stay stronger..

snsd is dominating the stage lately..

there were so few idol group performing on stage..

fr me it just snsd and 2am..

but once kara back,it will be a great competition..

and march will be a battle royal!!

with snsd new concept,t-ara,beast,after school,hyori and so on!!!

and yeah,i think at first,DSP has a weird strategy..

but this time,i need to praise them..

they have done good job (although i'm still think they can do better with the MV) xD

argg can't wait for mcountdown..

@xichigo..

lol..it was cute..

thx xD

Tbh, when I heard that they were coming out with a "sexy, black" concept I was really looking forward to more...mature-sounding songs XDD But then I fell in love with Tasty Love, Lupin (of course XD) and Lonely ^^

I think that Tasty Love could be an OST for an idol drama, and Lonely's really different from the other songs in the tracklist because it's more of a ballad? Which totally won me over :)

Btw, what's that green thing? unsure.gif

It's a parody of the Emergency Exit dance haha. You know how an emergency exit sign is a white stick person running against a green background?

just want to ask, is there anyone who can sketch me the new hairstyle of nicole i.e. the one in Lupin mv from the right, left, front and back side? >..<

I suggest you to check Nicole's Lupin topic - there are a lot of pictures there~

LOL in-in!! the emergency exit sign

oh my gosh, mae was saying how they should put those up for their comeback and i totally agree HAHA

i think fans should print them out and ask kara to sign em at their fansigning XD

better yet if they sell them as real signs, i would put it up in my room!

I'm still obsessed with the mv... i have it on my ipod... watch it on the go when i'm out and at home... it's sort of sad but i don't care xD

Kara's still doing strong w/ Lupin:

Mnet #1: http://music.mnet.com/Chart/Chart_Top100.asp (ever since the song released it has not lost the number 1 spot)

Melon #1: http://www.melon.com/svc/html/melonchart/c...ml?MAIN=MAIN_TO

Dosirak #1: http://www.dosirak.com/dosirak_main.asp

Soribada #1: http://www.soribada.com/#/

Monkey3 #2: http://www.monkey3.co.kr/#/chart&s=day

Bugs #4: http://music.bugs.co.kr/chart/top100/

Lupin is doing really well still!!! Hopefully there CD sales will keep going up :D

I'm excited Lupin is doing so well and people are already making parodies out of the dances, which means Kara's new mini album will only get more popular when they start officially promoting! Kara hwaiting!!!

Edited by yoomster

I'm watching the MV again. Rather than the thief concept, I think especially with the white outfits and the background during the closeups make them look more like spies, and that's not just because of the Bond Girl move!! Jiyoung's outfit and the way she worked it, she looks like a heroine from a spy movie!! @_@

^Thanks for the chart updates yoomster! Lupin is still doing great!

Album sales information according to Hanteo

========================================

2010-2-17-24:00 Rank 3 514

2010-2-18-24:00 Rank 2 1450

2010-2-19-24:00 Rank 2 853

2010-2-20-24:00 Rank 4 357

2010-2-21-24:00 Rank 3 206

2010-2-22-24:00 Rank 1 4901

2010-2-23-24:00 Rank 2 1298

2010-2-24-24:00 Rank 2 702

Total sales: 10,281 (up to the date indicated)

*Note: Sales figure from Hanteo is only a portion of the total sales.

OMG I love their performance in Mcountdown their strongest first performance comeback. Lupin is just so good and they sang live too, they really improved so much even with the hard choreography they managed to sing well. And Umbrella is just so cute haha I love both performances and the chants are so loud. Kamilia jjang!

The irony is what they're wearing in Umbrella is much sexier but it gives off a cute vibe that you don't really notice and in Lupin they were covered up but it's just hot haha

Kara jjang can't wait for their comeback performances especially since they get better at every stage :thumbup:

The irony is what they're wearing in Umbrella is much sexier but it gives off a cute vibe that you don't really notice and in Lupin they were covered up but it's just hot haha

lol..

yeah..it was very true..

really love their perf..

and i really like their outfit too..

it was soo great..

although i'm expecting white one, but it was very great!!

waiting for the rest of the comeback stage..lol

Wow! Thats what i call a comeback, the Umbrella choreo definitely need time to get used to, but i already love the belly scratching part...LUPIN is great, the additional point would be they singing it live and the dance is hot and fierce, Kamilia really show up strong too. Only KaRa could pulled off cute, hot, sexy and fierce at the same stage...KaRa still JJANG!!

KARA rocks their comeback and don't dissapoint a bit !

From vocal to dance and stage presence : they did well.

The only bad points are the outfits (ok It' wasn't that bad after all) and the plain setting.

Love Kamilia chant : they were here to support the girls and did a great job !

Umbrella stage was really cute !

omg, are these real? the performances are awesome!

umbrella, how cute! aren't they? watched with a big smile throughout especially during the tummy rubbing. so funny. not only the colourful + cute outfits, the whole performance was excellent too. very cheerful. i love it.

lupin, nothing disappointed me. all the dance moves were gracefully executed. not tired of saying again, but absolute brilliant!

too bad the video quality was not up to mark. can't see the individual in details. hope music bank's will be much much better. hmm, wonder if they will perform another song to go with lupin? now expect the most unexpected tomorrow!

job well done, girls.

and not forgeting the kamilias who brought life to the stage. you are just equally great!