[2010.02.17] Korean 3rd Mini Album - Lupin

chopsuey

I hope the fans and new fans of Kara keep buying the album b/c a lot other fan groups seem to be buying the album like crazy. I love their comeback performance!!!

Umbrella: I love this song more after seeing the dance and the cute outfits. The tummy rubbing dance was cute and it really was a fresh look after seeing them perform Lupin. I love their color outfits!!!

Lupin: All the girls looked gorgeous and hot! The outfits were perfect and they sang the song live too even w/ the heavy dancing of the chorography!!! I'm so proud of the girls they rocked the stage w/ their stage presence.

The fans are going wide!!! I can defiantly feel Kamillia supporting our girls strongly!!!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chart ranking updates

========================================

Mnet #1: http://music.mnet.com/Chart/Chart_Top100.asp

Melon #1: http://www.melon.com/svc/html/melonchart/c...ml?MAIN=MAIN_TO

Dosirak #2: http://www.dosirak.com/dosirak_main.asp

Soribada #1: http://www.soribada.com/#/

Monkey3 #2: http://www.monkey3.co.kr/#/chart&s=day

Bugs #5: http://music.bugs.co.kr/chart/top100/

Album sales information according to Hanteo

========================================

2010-2-17-24:00 Rank 3 514

2010-2-18-24:00 Rank 2 1450

2010-2-19-24:00 Rank 2 853

2010-2-20-24:00 Rank 4 357

2010-2-21-24:00 Rank 3 206

2010-2-22-24:00 Rank 1 4901

2010-2-23-24:00 Rank 2 1298

2010-2-24-24:00 Rank 2 702

2010-2-25 24:00 Rank 2 561

Total sales: 10,842 (up to the date indicated)

*Note: Sales figure from Hanteo is only a portion of the total sales.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comeback was absolutely amazing! The fanchant almost made me cry T_T Vocals and choreo are well-done, too! I can't wait for Mubank, seriously. Ahhh I am so proud of the girls.

2na8m09.jpg2na8m09.jpg2na8m09.jpg

I also think the comeback performances were really good b/c they were all stable and no major mistakes. Lupin came out strong but i'm sure it'll get even better with other comeback performances. Though I was shocked they sang 2 full songs, I guess that happens now or is it only reserved for some groups? lol. Umbrella was too cute and I loved it. Their rainboots and cropped hoodies and the dance steps, they looked like children and yes very reminiscent of Rock U but it's a sexy/cute version :) I think people liked the contrast of Lupin and Umbrella. Umbrella was a cute song but doesn't threaten Lupin so everything works out :) I'm pretty sure DSP is saving the nice stages for the other big shows.. or Inkigayo who loves KARA :D Kamilia.. how sweet with the fanchants, though i wonder what they are chanting with hara sings this is mine.. hmm

the charts are still looking nice, thanks guys!

I'm pretty sure DSP is saving the nice stages for the other big shows.. or Inkigayo who loves KARA

Inkigayo too? I thought it was music core who's seriously in love with KARA because of the awesome Mister stages, remember the amazing stark white stage with the red pants, and the one with the glow in the dark pants.

This comeback is like... the best comeback since the beginning of the year... yes I said it !!

I mean, they were really comfortable and seemed very confident and I love them ! It did'nt looked like a first comeback perf.

I love absolutely everything, voices, dance, looks, presence... the only problem was with the show ! They should have done a way better stage !

(Same thing for T-ARA who had to make a bench with like 6 chairs...)

Their outfit wasn't good as I expected though ! I want the MV outfits ^^

BUT, I'm pretty sure Music Core, Inkigayo and Music Bank will provide stunning stages ! I'm sooo waiting for these next performances ! :eyelove:

At least, the fans were amaziiiiing ! These screamings and cheerings made the whole performance even more perfect ^^ I was so glad when I first watched the performance that I had to re-watch it like 7 times before going to an appointment ! I was so impatient to come back home to watch Umbrella ! They were super cute !

Anyways I'm kinda scared of T-Ara's comeback ! Their choreo is pretty catchy too (the arms dance) and the song is kinda addictive... But I believe so hard in KARA, I know they'll do great !

The irony is what they're wearing in Umbrella is much sexier but it gives off a cute vibe that you don't really notice and in Lupin they were covered up but it's just hot haha

I couldn't agree more with this statement, lol in that one article Jiyoung talks about their exposure being more elegant and this is it, they have more or less clothes on but can pull it off in a way that won't make you think less of them :eyelove:

For the comebacks, I loved them... looking forward to great things on the next three shows... i was a bit disappointed with their silver outfits cause they looked a bit off and the handmics sort of compromised the strong choreo, i think hara in particular should wear a head set jsut like how Ga-in did during abracadabra... so she can do her hair flip xD but overall i lvoed that perf, they sang it live very well too and loved the fan chants!!

Umbrella!! I can't stop saying how much I love this performance, they were so cute and bright but also sexy, that's kara's charm right there... they can really light up the stage and have fun with these songs genuinely... the outfits were awesome too, you can't go wrong with that combo... and the tummy rubbing dance LOL that is soooo kara!

Wonder if they were hungry when they thought of that one... :D

I: Kamilia.. how sweet with the fanchants, though i wonder what they are chanting with hara sings this is mine.. hmm

the charts are still looking nice, thanks guys!

It sounds like their saying "Now" but I'm not sure. I hope someone uploads the chants.

----------------

I loved their comeback! Even though I hate mcountdown, KARA did great! I'm so happy they sang two full songs :eyelove:

I really wanted them to perform Lonely but Umbrella is okay.

Can't wait for their other comebacks!

Inkigayo too? I thought it was music core who's seriously in love with KARA because of the awesome Mister stages, remember the amazing stark white stage with the red pants, and the one with the glow in the dark pants.

Music Core has others..that they love lol. If you look back at all of KARA's performances they've generally always had better stages at Inkigayo :D

Anyone care to enlighten me about the Gaon chart, just I've never heard of it before and is it suppose to be more significant?.. thanks.

^yup, for sure.

Popular K-pop songs will now be listed on a local music chart resembling the United States' Billboard Charts, enabling both fans and artists to further enjoy, protect and spread K-pop music.

The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korea Music Content Industry Association launched the "Gaon" Charts at a hotel in Seoul, Tuesday, with hopes that it will create a more systemized and reliable music industry.

The word "gaon" means "middle" or "center" in Korean, and it was chosen to represent fairness and reliability.

Compared to U.S.'s Billboard Charts, which was launched in 1940, and Japan's 42-year Oricon, the local chart may be a bit late on the international music scene, but experts are expecting it will work as a well-balanced and an upgraded version of music charts.

The Gaon Chart is based on both online and offline data of album and music sales. It has ruled out radio airings, which play an important part in the Billboard Charts, and decided to focus on the transaction between music and buyers.

Complete article

I LOVE Lupin. This song gets me sooo hype, it's been a while since I've heard a song as good as this one.

The comeback stage was so awesomeeeee. I personally thought it was really good. Looking forward to MuCore and Inkigayo (cause I'll actually be awake for those ones live :D)

I LOVED their comeback performances! :D Lupin was just so epic -- best comeback performance they've had so far, imo. And yeah like what others said they pulled off the sexy and mysterious vibe without revealing too much with Lupin, and they pulled off the cute/adorable vibe with more revealing clothes with Umbrella. I loved both performances~~ I seriously couldn't stop smiling in Umbrella because of how adorable they were lol. The tummy rubbing + smiling, Jing trying to wake her unnies up and then going back to sleep... just too adorable!! haha. :D Lupin was freaking amazing and if I have any complaints it's Hara's hair flip haha. I was really looking forward to that. But yeah.

Can't wait for their other comebacks! Def. going to stream this tonight. 8D

Wow! Thats what i call a comeback, the Umbrella choreo definitely need time to get used to, but i already love the belly scratching part...LUPIN is great, the additional point would be they singing it live and the dance is hot and fierce, Kamilia really show up strong too. Only KaRa could pulled off cute, hot, sexy and fierce at the same stage...KaRa still JJANG!!

hahah!! choreo in umbrella maybe called "stomach dance'' hehe,, luv the part when they were scratching their belly or stomach..

hara's waist is really jjang!!