chopsuey

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ASFGHKLAFS;

awesome.

awesome comeback stages.

I liked MNET's one more though. Maybe it was the first time they were performing Lupin so i had my mouth :thumbup: for the entire time.

Today's MuBank comeback stage was weird D:< I didnt like the changing of screens (like from black to white) it was just spoiling my enjoyment of the dance. Well, it's still awesome! Lupin's an awesome song. And I'm quite happy the girls are 4th on Mubank, I think it's the highest position their song got immediately after they make a comeback. good job girls!

Umbrella was good as usual! Tummy dance :) hehehe.

ASFGHKLAFS;

awesome.

awesome comeback stages.

I liked MNET's one more though. Maybe it was the first time they were performing Lupin so i had my mouth :o for the entire time.

Today's MuBank comeback stage was weird D:< I didnt like the changing of screens (like from black to white) it was just spoiling my enjoyment of the dance. Well, it's still awesome! Lupin's an awesome song. And I'm quite happy the girls are 4th on Mubank, I think it's the highest position their song got immediately after they make a comeback. good job girls!

Umbrella was good as usual! Tummy dance :wub: hehehe.

^Agree!! Music Bank is kind of disappointing! They even cut the umbrella short! >:(

but yeah so happy they reach 4 on the day of their comeback! =D

I hope they can win big in music bank!! They will get inkigayo award for sure.. No doubt they will get it!! So please win in music bank!!

lupin was pre-recorded?

hmm, am i the only one who think the wig doesn't quite fit our goddess?

the stage setup appeared normal, nothing fascinating.

disappinted with music bank, but lucky the lovely performance offset the minus setup.

the dark outfits strikes too.

4th is encouraging for first appearance.

kara hwaiting.

I loved the lupin performance on Music Bank! They sounded more energetic and the mics were better. I'm falling in love w/ the Umbrella song. I think the song is cute and the dance is really cute :) Lupin is still my favorite though b/c the song is addicting and I'm loving the dance moves :D

I thought the Music Bank Performance was awesome as well. The vocals, couldn't ask for anything better, their dance was sharp and I liked the cool effect of the blue then white. Gyuri, I don't know why she choose to wear the wig... I wonder if she wanted to cut her hair instead XD.. Hope that was a one time thing. Umbrella, I liked the Mcountdown outfits better but this was cute too :D The girls' live has improved so much.

Looking forward to Music Core.

The performance on Mubank was GREAT! The umbrella outfit was.. very sparkly, but Lupin is <3. Strong vocal, crisp and sharp choreography, and the energy is just great! This is definitely better than the perf on MCD, but I do prefer their outfit for Umbrella on MCD as opposed to the one on Mubank.

And they're 4th on the Kchart already!

noyp9u.jpg

Amazing!

Music bank perf was definitely better. Something I look out for the most is when Hara does her hair flip thing. Every time that part comes up, I just can't help but think that if Seungyeon was any slower at turning her head, she would get wack by Hara's hair. But we know how in sync the girls are so that will never happen, hopefully. Looking forward to music core and inkigayo.

Congrats to Kara for debuting on K-chart at number 4!

Edited by pyang

Music Core starts in ~4hours! You can stream here at Kpopflash --> http://kpopflash.net/stream/

Music Core almost always have amazing stage set-ups, so I can't wait to see how they'll decorate Kara's stage. 8D

.. Really, I'm still waiting for those laser lights or flashlights. Or they can sing on the rooftop with a cool spotlight on them, like in one of the concept pictures. I should really be the stage designer for them. I'll have unlimited budget just to give them amazing stages and amazing mics.

But yeah, lately Lupin has been slipping on some charts but still going strong on others. Hope the rankings and album sales will go up once the Olympics is over! My thoery is that most people are too focused on the games to properly fanboy/fangirl. :D <-- PWAHAHAHA.

waiting for MuCore today :o

hope they will get better stage..

and their mic too..

i'm a little bit disappointed with mubank's mic..

esp jing's mic on umbrella perf :)

and about gyuri's hair,i like it..

but i think it doesn't go well with her outfit..

i think the outfit match better with her goddess image :)

so, gyuri need different outfit if she go with short wig xD

it's just my thought :)

and congrats once again for being 4th at mubank..

i know they will win next week !! xD

argghh..today's umbrella is even worse than MuBank..

it was very short >.<

but totally loving the Lupin perf..

the outfit is jjang!!!!!!!!!!

and the camera angle is great too...

even from the start i see their legs i'm already 'woottt!!!!red!'

lol..

Lupin daebak!!!