[2010.02.17] Korean 3rd Mini Album - Lupin

chopsuey

^^LOLOLOL.

Yeah Umbrella was seriously too short. ): I was so looking forward to their little rapping sequence. -facepalm-

Lupin was great though. But outfit-wise it was a little disappointing. I seriously hope DSP isn't going with the colour-changing scheme again. And where's the smexy outfit from the MV? If the girls don't wear it tomorrow I'm going to.. I'm going to... ugh, I can't do anything about it lol. /rant

Vocally they were great tonight, especially Seungyeon. She totally belted out her "... game set" line it was so good. <3

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Umbrella performance was too short lol.But they improved again for Lupin.

Vocally, they were at the top and we can see how hard they have worked to prepare this comeback.

However, I hope they won't keep changing colors because I want the sexy outfits of the MV now !

And if it's possible, even the outfits from the official pictures lol.

Love the fan again ! We can hear them so clearly !

Yeahhh best comeback perf so far for lupin

umbrella..was looking forward for the waking up part..Double face palm lol

DSP please use invest some money on kara's outfit please..Its better to have different outfits rather than different colours!!

LUPIN!!!!!

i keep loving kara..they are all changing and stuff..

from being cute to innocent to strong/sexy to full sexiness!!

and the concept was nice!!

and their style is elegant for a thief..nyahahaha!!!

the song itself is very addicting!

the dance, i think will be parodied by many artist soon..

nicole - whoah!! that hair is so win!! she looks really fierce with that hairstyle..it fits the concept well..

gyuri - the ever sexy goddess! she keeps on shining as they keep on being popular!! leader goddess jjang!

hara - i don' t think she would let her beautiful hair be cut short..but then her hair added drama to the steps she is moving!

seungyeon - waaaah!!! awesone with that short hair!! is that for real? she looks really dangerous (positive meaning)!!

jiyoung - yeah, she's all matured now..and her being maknae has no way in preventing her form being sexy!

Edited by i.♥.kara~

LOOOOOVE THEIR PERFORMANCES :D

They have so much stage presence and omg I loved the Music Bank stage the best so far. Super cool. 8D

And kamilia's fan chants are so loud slkdfjlsk <3

oh and for inki today,

From Zephyrean's twitter: Inkigayo Today, KARA will perform in black suit

Black outfits. <333 I think I'll love them the best, because they fit with the Lupin concept, hahah.

I wonder if DSP will do what they did during Mister promotions ? Start everyone off with the same colors, then branch into an array of colors ? It might be ... weird. P:

i love the concept of Lupin! all of them look smokin hot, especially Nicole....Seung Yeon looks really fresh...i love her new look... :

i was hoping that they will change gyuri's hair, but she only wears wig...she's definitely look sexy in rather short hair cut....

im addicted tho the emergency exit dance already...Kara hwating!!

I enjoy their performance in Music Core - they gave out so much energy and I agree the Umbrella perf is too short. Love the rap part as well :)

But so far my favorite is still MuBank cos the vocals are just really good. I hope Inkigayo performance be even better than their previous ones and I'm looking forward to the black outfit, I hope it's not the same as what they were wearing in their comeback and just be color black, I want to Black MV outfits lol

weeee~ Their comeback stage i love the most from most to least: Inkigayo, M!Countdown, Music Core, Music Bank!

I love the camera in inkigayo! Gyuri long hair during lupin.. Jiyoung glance with that smile close up just makes me want to faint! and they wear the cute hoodies for umbrella too! =D

MNET is epic comeback and i love how they don't cut any of the performance short!!

Music Core umbrella is too short but performance is awesome!

Music Bank I hate it... Maybe it's just me that don't like them keep changing the outfit color like that.. Anyway KARA I think their comeback is really a success!!! Next week for number 1 !!!! Please get number 1!!!

WAiting for HD inkigayo performance..hohohohohoho

KARA I think their comeback is really a success!!! Next week for number 1 !!!! Please get number 1!!!

AHH I want them to get #1 so much! They deserve it! The song deserves it! Heck, even their concept pictures deserve #1 because they're just so cool. <3

YAYY the awesome Umbrella outfit is back! And I'm so glad they didn't cut out the rapping part because that's my favourite. (: Ahh I'm still waiting for the black outfit from the mv but I don't think it's coming. ): At least Gyul's hair is down today! And I really hope DSP isn't going with the colour-changing idea for the outfits...

Did anyone notice this? lol DSP totally stepping it up with their own designs for KARA.. I want one lol

161i2iw.jpg

credit: dckara.

So I was watching all their comeback performances and I have to acknowledge how much KARA has stepped up in terms of performance AND vocals. Their previous albums did not require as much intricate steps and show as Lupin has and I am so impressed at how far they have come. I know that some aren't used to KARA's style now but I know this is for the better, I can see and hear all the effort the girls have put into this comeback. I am so happy they are getting recognition on this effort. I can't wait to see more and I hope they knew how awesome they are and surely they will be rewarded soon!

^^ That's so cute, I'm just so happy they performed wearing the hoodies again and to see it's customized is just so much better. Jing and Cole are just so cute in Umbrella, haha Cole pat her head instead lol

Lupin is really good, I like the stage, simple but really nice :) The performance is so good and they just did well on their comebacks, solid performances all around. Kara really improved so much :D

i lovee the umbrella outfit... want one so badly ! i miss the denim shorts from mcountdown though, but still cute... wish they'd sing the full song again but what can you do... loved the ending pose, belly rub!!

speaking of bellies... i miss seeing part of jiyoung's in lupin... don't get me wrong though, their new outfits are fantastic!

they look much cleaner than the previous piecy mashups they had on before and i love the pointed shoulders... also i love the addition to nicole's outfit with a... halter looking strap and the use of the gloves from the MV!! Was waiting for those to make an appearance :) i hope they continue with this style... though yesterdays was not bad either... the red and black combination <3

the fancam from ss501's concert seems to show a navy version of today's outfits so there is actual hope that these would be the final mock up for their outfits from here on :D

I still wish hara would put her hair down one day and use a headset jsut to show the hairflipping in all its greatness atleast once! Nicole and Sy... just love their new looks, can't get enough, jiyoung looks so confident and mature you can't even tell her real age anymore... which is good and bad xD

the vocals were amazing, adlibs... and best of all GYURI!! she had her gorgeous hair free from the clutches of the gyul oppa wig... as much as i do love handsome gyul, when i think of female thieves... i think of being sexy, elegant and alluring... with long straight hair... she achieves jsut that ! amazing <3... can't wait for next week to see them all again <3