[2010.02.17] Korean 3rd Mini Album - Lupin

chopsuey

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mubank special outfits looked terrific & more lively.

together with the one from 2nd mubank win or goodbye stage, by far the best for me.

they are different from the mv's which are more covered.

about individual, gyul & hara were as usual awesome.

idk but hamcolejing looked very different yesterday, probably the makeup & hairdo?

imo,

ham should style her hair messily often. she's extremely hot in that.

i'm starting to fall for cole rapidly. her mid-long hair has renewed my mad obsession with the cole i know. :)

why jing look so different each time i watch her? she has changed, her performance yesterday was impressive. her expression & body language has turned into sexily seducing (in a good way), especially her eyes & smile.

Their outfit for the special mid year Music Bank was simply amazing !

I think it's their best outfit so far and wonder why they didn't wear it earlier lol.

I really liked their entrence and Nicole walking around the stage while rapping was jang

They performed well as usual and I was so nice to watch it once again

Lupin was #3 and I'm happy with this place

2AM deserved to win since their song is really great but I knew SNSD would win

omg i'm so happy Lupin at 3rd this half year :]]

well i kinda hoping Kara will be the runner-up but that's okay <3 Lupin is one of Kara's Miracle WOOT WOOT

Jing sure turned to be so sexy and elegant last performance ^_^

i mean, like she was always have cute smile when on stage. but NOW!? DAMN SEXY SMILE

anyway congrats Lupin!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nicole looks sexy with short hair.

Seungyeon looks cute with short hair, she should keep it short.

Jiyoung looks so mature! maknae grew up. >:blushing:

Gyuri just looks plain awesome and evil.

Haragoo ^^ has no dramatic changes and still looks cute and sexy.

Lupin was awesome and is my #1 most played female group song on iTunes. >:D

one of their best songs imo. alot better than snsd's run devil run. but dont get me wrong i also like snsd ^^ i just compared the 2 songs because they were kinda released at the same time and has this dark concept to it.

and i like seung yeon's long hair than short hair ^^

^ I agree with you. I like Lupin better than Run Devil Run (don't get me wrong, I love Soshi too). Seungyeon's hair change was huge imo. She looked more mature with the short hair and lost a bit of her choding looks.

Overall, I think the Lupin concept was great! It's definitely a success.

I hope there are more concepts like this for Kara in the future ^^

one of their best songs imo. alot better than snsd's run devil run. but dont get me wrong i also like snsd ^^ i just compared the 2 songs because they were kinda released at the same time and has this dark concept to it.

and i like seung yeon's long hair than short hair ^^

I can't quite consider Lupin to be a dark song. XD The beat is way off for a 'dark' song I guess, just my opinion :x

I really like Lupin and it actually got my attention more than Mister did. It was probably Lupin that really made me appreciate the group.

Just got the japanese Mister single, but im definitely going back to buy the Lupin cd as well, i really like the concept they used for it :)

• 2 months later...

^

"thank you" as in? maybe there was arranged internally but there wasn't any official fanmeet or event to celebrate its achievement. idk or probably you can see the goodbye stage on 15th apr @ mcountdown as the form of "thank you"? :)

I love Lupin because i find it to be one of the best kpop songs I've ever heard.

Kara serious blow me away when i heard the song since it was so different from what they had done before, love the direction kara went with Lupin and hope they go for this type of song again.

They all looked amazing in the mv too.

Edited by atl2006