[2010.02.17] Korean 3rd Mini Album - Lupin

chopsuey

Congrats to Kara for winning 2 times in a row on M Countdown!!! I hope they win on Music Bank and Inkigayo. I think they have a high chance of winning on Inkigayo :D I don't really know how Music Core determines the awards. I think once Kara promotes their song on other variety shows they will do better. Also their song is doing pretty good in the charts!!! I have faith in our girls!!! I'm also excited for their japanese debut b/c I feel like they will be very successful in Japan...hopefully they will end up w/ a great marketing them :D

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Gyuri rejected GO cause there's only 1 candy...and Gyuri said that the other members would feel sad or pissed (something along that line) so after they won, the MCs gave all the KARA girls candy =D

so sweet leader Gyuri! Thinking about other members!

but in the end they all gave away, except maknae who performed lupin (encore) with lollipop safely in her hands! hahahah.

Congrats to Kara for winning 2 times in a row on M Countdown!!! I hope they win on Music Bank and Inkigayo. I think they have a high chance of winning on Inkigayo :D I don't really know how Music Core determines the awards. I think once Kara promotes their song on other variety shows they will do better. Also their song is doing pretty good in the charts!!! I have faith in our girls!!! I'm also excited for their japanese debut b/c I feel like they will be very successful in Japan...hopefully they will end up w/ a great marketing them :D

mc doesn't give out awards, but usually the last to perform is its chart topper.

besides may/june debut in japan, they will perform in thailand & hollywood too.

busy months ahead.

Congrats to the girls for the win :thumbup:

They must be so happy and i'm so proud of them <3

Really hope they win for Music Bank tonight!

Lupin rocks, i'm still not sick of it :thumbup:

my 'nightmare' 'battle of the girl bands' scenario has come out alr. SNSD still using Oh (but that's their last week), T-ARA new on the Battle with I Go Crazy and KARA Lupin coming back again on a 3-way faceoff tonight. I'm in love with all 3 songs, so the only way to root for KARA is to watch KBS now (they're showing it live now)

KARA WON WON WON!!!!!! @ Music Bank!

OMG!

This is the BEST, as Mubank is always hard to win.

Love the black & white outfits + high boots! Finally!

I'm so exicted. CONGRATULATIONS!

Can we complete the clean sweep this week? It may be well on the way!

I feel extremely HIGH for this win, as I watch the show LIVE.

Edited by red4summer

KARA WON WON WON!!!!!! @ Music Bank!

OMG!

This is the BEST, as Mubank is always hard to win.

Love the black & white outfiits + high boots! Finally!

I'm so exicted. CONGRATULATIONS!

just as well, because they're on hand to collect their well-earned trophy on the show.. This classic black and white look says it all. haha KARA FIGHTIN!

yeah...LUPIN is really roaring in my ears..

just can't erase it on my mind and all the thoughts

of LUPIN makes me smile and dance.

the moves are really weird but

is so unique..this is

another sensational move from KARA

which will be recognize

globally..

kara fighting!

♥♥♥

^ Gyuri rejected GO cause there's only 1 candy...and Gyuri said that the other members would feel sad or pissed (something along that line) so after they won, the MCs gave all the KARA girls candy =D

so sweet leader Gyuri! Thinking about other members!

wow thx..

now i know a little bit of it xD

so sweet of gyul omma :tongue:

and yay!!!

congrats kara for today's win...

yeah this day really a moment to remember..

i'm so emotional too...

kara really deserves this..

im really happy for today..

kara jjang!!

love their interaction on the encore..

the outfit is great..

and the perf is funny, with 3 members failed on covers their face xD

and KH staff jjang!!

the new layout matches very well with their outfit today..lol

9k5kw2.jpg

credit: Aechak

I hope they can still win next week.. I know the chances is slim, but still it will be good if they can win again =)

but i'm still happy they already won their first music bank award.. Gyuri and Seungyeon is crying,mwahahahha! It's okay that's tears of joy!!

^

Kelvin I love love love that pic! I'm gonna set that as my desktop wallie, haha. :)

I was so stressed out yesterday while streaming lol. I even blocked the screen when they were announcing the winner ._. Then I exploded when I saw that our girls won. <3 I was almost in tears even. Q_Q It was such a great moment for the girls and for us toooo.

AND new outfit! DSP surprised me, haha. Looking forward to MuCore and Inki!

Let's relive the moment:

28s0ris.jpg

Kara read my mind!! the other day, i was gonna post "as much as i like their outfits, i wish they would wear something similar to the white skirts.", but the forum went down. and now on Music Bank they wore something different!! i have to say, i like this outfit a lot more.

Edited by monkiesxrule