• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chopsuey

Album
[2010.02.17] Korean 3rd Mini Album - Lupin

798 posts in this topic

you know how they have a thank you section in their albums?

i was wondering if they had one in this mini album.

yes they had one in this mini. but if i remember correctly from the last time i browsed through my copy of d album, it only had pictures to represent who they wanted to thank so there were no translations for it :)

and lupin is #3 for k-chart overall this year, which is just totally awesome!!! celebrate, everyone!!

woah this forgotten thread has kinda revival today with top 3 ranked in music bank overall k-chart.

here's the graphical proof.

lupin1.jpg

lupin2.jpg

^ I just watched that performance awhile ago :D

Yeah I agree, Lupin is better than Run Devil Run. Nicole's rapping perfectly fitted the concept.

Run Devil Run still has a little bit of cutesy image.

I'm totally loving this album!

i just received my copy today!! :DDD

i'm so happy to have this album!!

the concept is really jjang!!

i'm a sone too, but i really think lupin sounds so much better than RDR. ^^;;

kara hwaiting!!

p.s. nicole looks so sweet in white in this album.. :D

Loves the Lupin song! And the video is just amazing. Also, Nicole looks super hot.. love her hair!

Lupin is my favorite kara song I like it cause its a very different style then most of there songs i really hope they do another one like it!!!

i really love this concept nicole and hara very hot and gyuri beautiful as usual>>> one of karas best looks

I hope Kara will release another song like Lupin but with better dance moves and beat in the song that could gather more listeners from everywhere. ^_^

Where can I purchase KARA's Speed Up album?? Or.. is it not out yet???

Where can I purchase KARA's Speed Up album?? Or.. is it not out yet???

Speed Up is a Japanese single, here you can find more information ^_^

wait so i'm not the only one who felt taht the recent snsd releases weren't that great? Phew i thought i was being a traitor soshi .. ><

Hey, has anyone seen or have a copy of Taiwan version of Lupin? I saw it at yesasia selling, and it comes with a poster.

I just got my copy of Lupin last week! It's so hard to get hands on Kara merchs cause there are not that much here in the Philippines. The easiest way is to buy through online shops, which i find very expensive TT__TT .I was lucky enough to have a friend over in Korea who sent me the album. Pandora is next on the list :D The good thing is another friend of mine will be going to Korea next week, and asked him to find me the new album.. hehe I'll soon get my hands on my own album of Pandora! anyway, just sharing .. :D

Just receive my LUPIN ALBUM LOVE

10360544_10201881353515118_464271110379210698464_10201881356635196_1618529486161

1 person likes this

Wow, those must have cost you a pretty penny!