[2010.02.17] Korean 3rd Mini Album - Lupin

chopsuey

OMG AJG;ADGAJDGJABNDKVB.... Lupin Daebak!! hell yeah!! I wish their comeback will be jjang!!!!

KARA jjang!!!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw "tasty love" and "umbrella" on the charts too!

i think all of lupin's track was included in the chart..

wow..they really are amazing..

no mv and no perf, and already #1..

i hope when the mv released and after the perf, lupin will be stronger on the chart..

wishing for a couple of weeks winning..lol..

Lupin is an amazing song! It gets me in the groove partying. I like the Ow! and Hallow Hallow part (:

I'm trying to learn the lyrics so I can sing with them when they come back. I'm excited what the fan chants will be .

omg...I hope on the day of the comeback Kara will win on the music shows...they deserve it!!! Also, Lupin is already number one on many music charts and also on yesasia they are on the hot seller list!!! Congrats to Kara!!!

I'm getting addicted to Lupin...i listen to this song like everyday along w/ other songs on the mini album!!!

Just wondering- Is the "Thanks To" section of the Lupin album only consisting of pictures ? Like ... nothing written by the girls themselves ? D':

That aside. ~ LUPINNN. So anticipating the MV & comeback stages. Slkhjbgssadg. I've been going through a Kara withdrawal. >:C

Mnet: 3-->1-->1-->1 (Still holding onto the first spot on Mnet daily chart today, as of Feb 21 in Korea)

Lupin is also #1 on Melon, as of Feb 20. (They were first yesterday too)

Lupin is doing pretty well! :inluv: I'm so excited; this might be Kara's big break~

ANND I can't wait for the MV!

Just wondering- Is the "Thanks To" section of the Lupin album only consisting of pictures ? Like ... nothing written by the girls themselves ? D':

I have no idea. We might have to wait until the Thanks To are translated.

Yupp definitely kara big break..

yesterday my bro was asking me( he's a big snsd fan and i am a big kara fan)

will 'lupin' be able to beat 'oh'?

and i said of course..After 3 days, lupin's #1 on charts

den he said 'oh' took 1 day only(dunnoe whether its true anot)

but i am sure lupin will beat oh..just because kara nvr been sooo 'HOT HOT' before

getting #1 on charts after 3 days..its just jjiang

and i guess dsp is keeping the hype going?? 3 days before their comeback, Mv gonna get released=DD

my joy is just able to see the girls on screen again.

as they are more mature now and with ever increasing popularity, hope to see them even closer to produce better performances.

the immediate future is bright, beginning with this album.

to follow up with more appearances in variety shows, cfs & all kinds of activities.

Yupp definitely kara big break..

yesterday my bro was asking me( he's a big snsd fan and i am a big kara fan)

will 'lupin' be able to beat 'oh'?

and i said of course..After 3 days, lupin's #1 on charts

den he said 'oh' took 1 day only(dunnoe whether its true anot)

but i am sure lupin will beat oh..just because kara nvr been sooo 'HOT HOT' before

getting #1 on charts after 3 days..its just jjiang

Ahahaha :P

SNSD toke the first spot in 10 minutes if I remember well

But we can't compare it with KARA because SNSD is way more popular and has a bigger fanbase

Hitting #1 in only 3 tree is a real achievement for KARA !

I have faith KARA could beat SNSD because their concept and song have never been so great

So I'm pretty sure if the MV (who has to come out later today) is as good as the rest, KARA will win !

omg...I hope on the day of the comeback Kara will win on the music shows...they deserve it!!!

I don't think anyone can win on the first day of comeback ._. Not sure, but I haven't heard of anyone winning on the first day.

But yusssssssss, only a few more hours til the MV! I'm so excited : D

I don't think anyone can win on the first day of comeback ._. Not sure, but I haven't heard of anyone winning on the first day.

urmmmm i think i saw one group, won on the first day of comeback, den they got super emotional..forgot which group was it=(