[2010.02.12] Teaser for Lupin, raises more curiosity; Comeback will be on Mcountdown

coffeebeanie

201002120jyjob.jpg

Girl group KARA has just released the teaser for their 3rd mini-album Lupin, and amidst the hot responses, more and more people are wanting to see the full version of the MV.

The teaser was first released at 12nn today, February 12 through the portal site Naver on its Naver Music page.

In the teaser for Lupin, the girls shed off their cute image that has always been their main concept, and shows a more mysterious image, with only the silhouettes being shown. With the release of this teaser, the interest for the full version of the MV has been increasing.

With the opening of the teaser at the Naver Music page, fans can now anticipate for the 3rd mini-album of KARA.

KARA will kick-off their comeback performance with Mnet's MCountdown on the 25th, followed by KBS 2's Music Bank on the 26th, MBC's Music Core on the 27th, and lastly, SBS' Inkigayo on the 28th.

source: MDTODAY LINK

tip-off: anne@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

-

I don't know if I'm happy that their comeback stage will be on Mcountdown or not.. I hope Mcountdown treats the girls well, so that they'll have a good start on their promotions for Lupin..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah!!! The sound system in Mcountdown is not good...from past videos you can tell. First impression is very important and I don't want bad sound system to affect our girls comeback!!! Why???!!! Mcountdown!!! I bet it's because MNET handles CD releases for DSP!

ugh! Oh well...KARA fighting!

^

oh, i know right. i was really happy at first when i read that their comeback will be on mubank because mcount has always been so-so. -.- same here. i hope the girls will have a good starting stage for Lupin at Mcont.

i really wonder why dsp released the teasers so quickly too. lol. considering that their official comeback is in 2 weeks.

and there was too little Seungyeon in the teaser! (lol. something random) hoping for more of her in the actual mv. :lol:

thanks for the translations tin!

woah..

so it will definetly on mcountdown then??

at first i was hoping for this..

but seeing other people's comment,i'm a little bit confused..

but just hoping that will this comeback, m!countdown will learn to provide better equipment then..

wishing that all of kara's comeback performance will be awesome..

kara jjang!!

btw,thx for the translation xD

Oh. MCountdown. Whyyyy?

Anyway, I hope they give Kara a good set to work on,

and do something with the sound system.

But I so cannot wait for the comeback!

*squeals* I love Kara's new concept.

i really wonder why dsp released the teasers so quickly too. lol. considering that their official comeback is in 2 weeks.

Me too~

wow...

everyone want the MV......

lol..I thought that Kara will make their 1st Lupin comeback at the Music Bank....

now their comeback 1 day earlier....

everyone is waiting for the Lupin....

Their comeback will be big..!!

now im become so excited....

Thnx for sharing...

♥Kara Fighting!!♥

Guest asyraf jiyoung saranghae~

wahhhhh!!!!, i'm turning crazy right now,

hope tomorrow is the kara comeback(but never will happen) huhu T.T

KARA HWAITING^^

JIYOUNG,HWAITING :lol:

The teaser served its function well .. raised everyone's curiosity and piqued the interest of both fans and non-fans.

Hope the perfs will rock the socks off everyone... yeayyyy!!

counting the days now .. hehehhe

Well, I think the girls will bring up an awesome performance.

They've been so hardworking just for their comeback.

Hope 'Lupin' can climb up the charts and win in Mcountdown :thumbup:

Can't wait for them to perform :/ They have been busy at their activities at Japan..

Hope they can get enough rest.

Thanks for sharing!