[2010.02.12] Teaser for Lupin, raises more curiosity; Comeback will be on Mcountdown

coffeebeanie

I think this was a really smart move from DSP.

That teaser is really a teaser. You just want more. And it was released like two weeks before their comeback so people are just going to be itching with anticipation.

And hoave you noticed, DSP has been getting so much better about teasers. I didn't really feel the Honey teaser, Wanna's was okay, Lupin blows my mind!

Edited by Cupcake

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, why everyone always said like that? sorry i still dont understand, yeah btw KARA first debut at Mcountdown lol... =___=

Mnet Countdown has a bad sound system, that's pretty much known. Also, they tend not to have high quality video as well. So we're hoping that doesn't affect KARA's comeback stage too badly. But since Mnet Countdown has been on a break since November, I'm hoping they had some major changes hence why KARA is having their comeback there.. so weird... usually groups that aren't rookies don't go to Mnet for their first comeback XD..

so true!! Mcountdown sound is suck!!

I really hate their sound~

if I get some video from Mcount it always sick!!

anyway I hear it was new Mcount.. so I hope they fix their sound system first!!

isn't Mnet is the BIGGEST korean MUSIC TV?!?!?!?

What can we do ? The teaser is really hot and mysterious like their concept so I understand why people become curious and want to watch the full MV lol. I find, this teaser is so far their best and if the song is as good as the teaser reveals so we can be pretty sure KARA would do great and even be able to top. I can't count how many times I have rewatch the teaser since this morning lol.

But I'm quite dissapointed they would do their first comeback on MCountdown...I really dislike this show and I would prefer so far to see them perform the first time on Music Bank. Well...just hope MCountdown has done a drastic change on their camera angles and sound system lol.

So Mcountdown is gonna be their comeback stage, don't worry Kamilia, KaRa will always do their best if there any technical difficulties...and if i'm not mistaken, was it Mcountdown where KaRa got their 1st place ever with Honey on March 09? So hopefully it will be a good sign for Lupin comeback.

YESSSSSSS!!! the comeback stage is brought back by one day!!!! yesssss this is great XD

haha everyone's simply DYING to see the full mv!! im so glad to hear that its garnering lots of attention!!! dsp really put in much more effort into it this time round.

this is marvelous!!! this has a lot of potential, dont u think??? im praying that they'll own the charts - it will freakin awesome if they do.

EDIT: it seems that many of u guys are disappointed with the comeback stage!!! i dunno, im 100% sure that the sound system is nicely fixed. but debuting on inki would be nicer, i agree.

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

╔══════════════╗

Everything has been going PERFECTLY~

DSP has definitely gone above and beyond my expectations!

Just the teaser ALONE was AMAZING!

I'm already ADDICTED to that 30 sec. part of the song!

And their concept is totally jjang~

Honestly, I think 'Lupin' can crush all the competition!

2010 will be KARA's year!

FIGHITNG!!!

╚══════════════╝

Wah!!! The sound system in Mcountdown is not good...from past videos you can tell. First impression is very important and I don't want bad sound system to affect our girls comeback!!! Why???!!! Mcountdown!!! I bet it's because MNET handles CD releases for DSP!

ugh! Oh well...KARA fighting!

it was like a massive investigation to piece everything together, the nondisclosure of the girls haircut specially seungyeons potential short bob fooled all of us

I know Mcountdown has been filled with controversies.

But atleast you know... in the pass, Mnet has been pretty good to our girls.

Recently of course they gave them Kara Bakery and Nicole for KAIST season 3.

But either case, 1 day earlier means 1 day less wait for the comeback stage.

And you know what that means? AWESOMENESS!