[2010.02.12] Teaser for Lupin, raises more curiosity; Comeback will be on Mcountdown

coffeebeanie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Mcountdown would have a good sound system this time...

Its nice that their comeback is a day earlier but of course it would be a lot better if everything would go well ^^

Wish the best of luck to Kara ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Anne onni ^^

lol..im getting confuse and curious too..before i thought i know who's who but now......lol DSP man....i think someone wrote a how to..letter to him lol.. anyways, i really cnt wait to see the whole mv of this! i like mubank better than mcountdown but..hey KARA's comeback is now 1 day earlier!!!hahhahha

ohgod why is their comeback performance on mcountdown?! O_O they have like, the worst microphones. lupin will probably have a fast choreo to go with it, so they're going to have trouble dancing and singing live. i really want the song to come out already though LOL.

When I saw the teaser my jaw seriously dropped xD I am seriously anticipating their comeback. Wonder when they're going to release the full MV though

I'm sure no matter where they perform first, Kara is going to take the stage and perform to their fullest :(

thanks for the translation!