Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

GYURI TWITTER/INSTAGRAM MASTERLIST
http://twitter.com/gyuri88

http://instagram.com/gyuri_88

The following tweets are arranged in reverse chronological order.

Jan to May of 2011

MAY

RQxek.jpg
I just arrived at the premiere of the film, 'White' starring Eunjung >_< doogeun doogeun ... it's a horror movie! Can't wait for it! kyaa

jjbjJ.jpg

Oh White is very scary ㅠ ㅠ is incredible ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ an incredible horror movie ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ BEST ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ Eunjung-ah you are amazing ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ but how I survived ㅠ ㅠ kyaaa was very interesting ㅠ ㅠ Scary ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ yet interesting

34RRb.jpg

People, please, you must attend White ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ good ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ very interesting and scary! Please go watch the movies!

ymICc.jpg

“It was moving...Thank you so much for cheering us on. I will continue to work hard to become a better singer.”

o5nKM.jpg

VSqBG.jpg

[Gyul.t] Is it too sparkling that you turnt it up on purpose? If it's not so it's about the aesthetic of temperance?.... If even this is not right, please let me see it my people^^*

[Gyul.t]I came to Dream Concert rehearsal.. But about the "Ah ah ak so sparkling Park Gyuri" banner, today you guy also turnt it over like back then. Is it your concept? TT TT...

gyul.jpg

gyul1.jpg

ruALZ.jpg

mJGDz.jpg

4SvT2.jpg

ioXwK.jpg
SHPUw.jpg
SHPUw.jpg

eqbbJ.png
-untranslated

LdnbG.png [110521]
-untranslated

Yp8qu.png [110521]

My love and your love Ham Eun Jung~! kekeke Let's meet later ^^*
Park Gyuri, I love you! [ © benbenkr ]

EILN5.png [110521]
-untranslated

xFQwx.png [110520]

My birthday is on Saturday.. But when i came to do radio, everyone had already wished me happy birthday in advance. Thank you so much^^* I’m totally impressed..ㅠㅠ And also thanks Shimshimtapa PD-nim for the gift ㅠ ing ing. It’s already late at night today, I’ll take lots of pictures later..>_<! Have a great night everybody! [ © aank1 ]
TiXRQ.png

-untranslated

3qEjE.png

-untranslated

nAeGJ.png

-untranslated

fbQ3B.jpg

In celebration of resuming tweeting.. Here's my baby's pic too smile.gif hehehe. Her name is KkingKangie (3 months old, female). Cause I'm Gyul my baby is KkingKangie..>_<
http://lockerz.com/s/99471293 [ © benbenkr ]

Everyone, it's been a long time since I tweeted..! I miss you all..^^ I'm gonna start tweeting again~~ [ © benbenkr ]

JAN

PApKI.png [110115]

I can only sleep a little today but it's alright! Because somehow I feel good >_< Everyone be careful of cold ^ㅇ^ [ © aank1 ]
2Gidx.png [110114]

I don’t need sweets any more ㅠㅠ sleepy. [ © benbenkr ]
I can’t sleep so then I’m attracted to sweet stuff?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wanna sleep… [ © benbenkr ]
u8JKz.png

I'm going to record now! See ya all later^^* http://plixi.com/p/68389776 [ © benbenkr ]
Black hair from today onwards! Black Gyul! heehe You'll get used to it right hehehe http://plixi.com/p/68388705 [ © benbenkr ]

60414444.png [110105]

When you've made a decision make sure you do it at once! [ © benbenkr ]
ImVS2.png [110102]

Seoul Tokyo K-Music Festival starts now at SBS~ was MCing together with Jungmin oppa and Daesung >_< hehe [ © aank1 ]

DEC
a7Tqt.png

Happy New Year~!! *(^ㅁ^)* [ © benbenkr ]
My people, Happy New Year..^^ Love you all! [ © benbenkr ]
iing iing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
It's the end of 2010.. all things seem to be determined at the end. Let's finish it ____ and happily ^^ Everyone come on! [ © _heyhey52 ]
Time is really flying by fast... [ © benbenkr ]

3GgXh.png [101224]

Just performed on Music Station! It was really enjoyable ~(>_<) Happy Merry Christmas☆ http://plixi.com/p/65073756 [ © aank1 ]
Merry Christmas biggrin.gif [ © benbenkr ]
Merry Christmasu ☆(*^-^*) [ © benbenkr ]
Merry Christmas! Totally forgot about it… [ © benbenkr ]
z3yaI.png
Going to Japan in the morning~(^^) Gotta hurry up and go to bed now and wake up early! Goodnight everyone~ [ © benbenkr ]
Ah..It's Christmas Eve!!ㅠㅠ In such occassion,everyone..Please listen to SSTP..95.9!!(^ ^) [ © aank1 ]

Gyuri's Twitter: http://twtkr.com/gyuri88
{February 14, 2010}

Tweet #1:

Accidentally starting the new year with twitter.. Even in 2010 I can't sleep. ㅠㅠ I'm going home tomorrow, so I have to force myself to sleep..

Tweet #2:

It hasn't been 15 minutes since I started but I already realized how fun this is.. Sleep is already far away~ But you guys have to sleep soon. Sweet dream smile.gif

Tweet #3:

On the first day of new year.. I'm happy that I'm able to talk to a lot of people^^ I'm going to sleep now, good night~ And wish you more blessings this new year!

Source: Gyuri's Twitter.
Translated by Coffeebeanie@KARAholic.
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE CREDITS WHEN TAKING.

{February 16, 2010}
Tweet #1:

"Hello~ yesterday I spent all day on ShimShimTapa 1-1DJ and StarKing shooting. Hehe, on holiday I watched a 3D animation called "If Food Fell From the Heavens" (I think it's supposed to be "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, since the name seems to define the plot) and it was fun >_< Sometimes it's good to be mindlessly sucked into a child-like world!"

translated by holyknight @karaholic

{February 15, 2010}
Tweet #1:

hello~ This is the first time I'm writing a message in Japanese. My Japanese is still poor so please understand if I mess up the grammar. Today I woke up early and exercised. The city is good (I think this is what she tried to say, she messed up the character for city ”町” and wrote "wait" ”待ち” instead, because both are pronounced the same). What is everyone doing (minor mistake here, o ”お” instead of wo ”を”)?

translated by wewtf@karaholic

{Feb 17, 2010}

just because this one is cute. tongue.gif

{Feb 18, 2010}

Everyone~ They say its going to snow later.. So I'm going out to exercise^-^(?) Oh, and the album will be released in a little while.. I'm really excited and nervous. .^^; Well, anyway, everyone, good night!

They say my twitter username is weird, so I tried to find a solution but failed. I should change my username.. Is there no other way than to delete this one and make a new one? TT TT This is a problem.

{Feb 19, 2010}

Finally changed my username~ http://twtkr.com/gyuri88 So there won't be any more confusions.. I'm still worried though. TT.TT

translated by coffeebeanie@karaholic

{Feb 20, 2010}

{Feb 22, 2010}

Anyways, this Thursday its Mcountdown, Friday Music Bank, Saturday Music Core, Sunday Inkigayo.. Now, instead of being nervous, its more of excited and anticipation for me. biggrin.gif Please wait.. Anyway, I'm off to exercise now. Good night!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@younhaholic: Thank you TT TT Nowadays, each day is a blur.. But since its not wasted at being vain, it brings me energy. I miss you so much!! TT_TT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In celebration of the MV release today. This was for the picture release >_<. By the way, the comeback is only a few days away but I still can't feel it. TT Nowadays, reality feels like a dream, and dreams feel like the reality, or something like that..^^;

translated by coffeebeanie@karaholic.com

{Feb 27, 2010}

After Music Core is over tomorrow, Kara will be on SS501's concert as a guest. I will perform with Park Jung Min on his solo (Originally a duet with Jisun) song "If You Can't" and I just arrived back to my dorm after finishing that rehearsal.. A busy day has come to an end. Have to go sleep. Good night!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We showed two Lupin performances already... Today, more than yesterday, I hope we can show you an even better image again.

translated by Harue@karaholic.com

{Feb 28, 2010}

Even a person who is always bright and positive can at least once... be like this just to vent frustration..
In any case the next day is once again Smile : )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watched "Memories of Matsuko" til the middle. I'll go sleep for today.. I don't like stopping in the middle of a movie but since there is work tomorrow too ^^ By the way, this (movie) makes people feel strange every time you watch it. More than ever this time, even If I were to think life was over, it wouldn't be over for real.

{Mar 02, 2010}

Some things other than work that keeps coming to my mind... Blackberry's battery depleting too fast, Finding a way to skillfully control my schedule to attend college now that I was readmitted, Recover from my singer's nodule, Sleep... But really, seems like I don't get along well with sleep. Stood awake all night again.. ㅠㅠ Hate this..

Her message to Nicole:
I'm leaving now too.. Seeya later >_<

{Mar 03, 2010}

On my way out after finishing Chin Chin Radio, I looked up the MBC building and suddenly, a montage from <Show Survival>, which I filmed there in the past, quickly passed by.. Makes me (think) how time passes by quickly..^^ That's why I want to fill every single moment of this flowing time with meaningful moments.

{Mar 08, 2010}

"Went to school (college) early in the morning, had a class.. and now came back to schedule.. I'm a college student >_<!"

translated by aank1@karaholic.com

{Mar 10, 2010}

Hoping to be happy today... Goodnight people~!

{Mar 12, 2010}

First Mubank Win in 3 years.. Really, thank you so much. On stage, I wasn't able to think and was just spacing out, but backstage, everything began to sink in, and tears just started to fall down. Thinking, if it wasn't KARA, I wouldn't be able to experience this feeling, I can't believe this is happening. I will be the Park Gyuri who does not forget how thankful she is. My people, I hope you have a blissful evening, like mine.

translated by coffeebeanie@karaholic.com

{Mar 15, 2010}

I'm at school now... It's time for computer class. I'm not in the middle of class though, it's a short-break now...
I feel like using school's computer class time to tweet.. Ohh... what a sensible girl. >.< haha..

http://twitgoo.com/kqm2q After a few hours, KARA's Park Gyuri become like this: [kekeke]

{Mar 18, 2010}

Suddenly we're stuck on the fun of cooking. Moved to the new dorm, maybe the kitchen is wider...

{Mar 20, 2010}

The dust turned out to be far worse... T.T.. I'm in the middle of recording, my throat hurts so much..T.T.. KKya.. Live Vocal!!

To Nicole: Of all three, can't even give up one, this feeling.. it's the first time.

{Mar 22, 2010}

Today is a good day... Good Night!

I'm in computer class now.. ~ Today I'm going to school's cafetaria with some new friends to eat. "_" I'm excited!! Hihi..

{Mar 23, 2010}

Now, I'm back ~ This day is good! / Today is a good day ! >_<

translated by teaparty@karaholic.com

{Mar 24, 2010}

Awaiting Translations

Been visiting Cafebean these days.. Jelrato(name of food) is so delicious and Chocorice with Espreso is also sweet ~

translated by DuckyQuacky@karaholic.com

{Mar 25, 2010}

http://znl.me/PQ90PR Mom's favourite flower >_< But it's so hard to find TT TT Today I'm planning to give a surprise birthday, I'm going to schedule and secretly buy gift & flower~ haha family!!^^

Awaiting Translations

Awaiting Translations

{Mar 26, 2010}

Mubank triple crown~~~!!! Thank you very much!!!^^ Didn't believe it...
Will always thank everyone who has supported us now and in the future. Tonight, lets get Cute & Sexy together!♥

translated by SSJBen@karaholic.com and aank1@karaholic.com

With full and heavy make-up, I got on a plane, heading to Busan, a passenger[male passenger] seated next to me and carefully asked me, "Are you Korean...?"... I think I should work harder to be KARA. ^.^

He must be shocked when I told him with proper Korean Pronounciation, "I often heard people said so to me. ^.^;;"

March 27, 2010

April 01, 2010

Finally, my body is recovered!!!! Because of fatigue for a few days, seemed like going to die.... except my voice, everything else recovered!! >_< Now, I feel better, facing the dust of wind....... refreshing...............

Translation by aank1@ Karaholic.com

April 02, 2010

Just finished at filming location, now on the way to recording studio..~.>.<.. euu... These few days, I've been busy on schedule as well as going to hospital so I really had no mood for twitter...T.T... So, today I'm gonna tweet(?).. Anyway, since my body feels better, I'm happy... Everybody, please be healthy!!.. Seriously, being healthy is the best!! ^.^

April 14, 2010

I'm exercising on a track near the river in front of our dorm! Oh, what a fresh air in the morning.. >.<.. Have a sparkling day!!

April 15, 2010

I miss you all..

April 18, 2010

Till now I realize that no-one did anything wrong. People acted based on their own thinking, and thus communication did not work smoothly. It wasn't anyone's fault.

Therefore, I don't need to be confused. Just need to be faithful to the present moment. So no regret day. Just do all the best every moment.. If you let time flow while thinking too much/complicated, you will only end up hurting yourself.

There were fun times, there were tough times, let's just don't throw away remembering those times in between the past.... I spent an unforgettable day today, I'm thankful. Whether there's happiness, it's purely a state of mind.. Goodnight!

April 20, 2010

What are you doing now?

[To Gyuri from Jaekyung]
Thinking of you, Gyuri-ya. I started twitter too.

Goodnight everybody~^^ Have a wonderful night!

Translation by SSJBen@ Karaholic.com

April 21, 2010

Thanks Nicole... ^^ I love you

Thanks to all who congratulated us... ^^ Though I'm still lacking, I'll work hard with the help of many great people.. Have a sparkling night

Doesn't seem accidental that I keep seeing the iPad since yesterday... No matter how you look at it, it totally draws you in ㅠㅠ Somehow breaks down your resistance (will) kekeke Those that know how to purchase it, let me know.ㅠㅠ

Gyuri is REALLY!! stopping twits now. ㅠㅎFeels like I'm going to say up all night this way...ㅎㅎ Every one have a pleasant night^^

Translation by Ricardox@ Karaholic.com

April 22, 2010

Though I knew (he/she/it) was cold from the beginning... whew.. Shouldn't be disappointed in people. It's difference in situation. You don't know unless you are in their shoes.

Just came from the last exam. ^^ I spend the rest of the day to the fullest.

April 23, 2010

I burned my leg on the heater. Though I thought it was ok since it wasn't bad as I thought, it's starting to hurt more and more.... Just grumbling.

It's not a big burn, but it's upsetting because it left scar lines like a grill.

[To Gyuri from Younha]
Burning your pretty legs... TT You ok? You should be careful, carefree(easygoing?) Goddess.

Translation by ricardox@ Karaholic.com

April 24, 2010

ThankYou again for my people here. Thank you. I'm certainly a happy person!

Because to me, my people are good... I'm really happy... I will never forget.

Translation by ricardox@ Karaholic.com

April 25, 2010

From "Doogun-Doogun Tomorrow" campaign shoot a little while ago... While shooting the game related cut photographer Lee JaeHo explains the concept... Really good person...
http://twitpic.com/1iewlz

It's raining now...
There are depressing days,
There are thrilling days,
There are also days where you have lots of thoughts,
How do you feel today?
Since I have lots of thinking.. so i'm almost depressed...
I'm having fun working restlessly .. ^^

Edited by flamestalker
Updated.

2011 (JUNE TO JULY)

JULY

gyul0.jpg

zhgsy.jpg

I have arrived safely!^^ Will be back well~

credit: Karaholic Twitter

bfoL3.jpg

"Tomorrow is the press conference of 200 Pounds Beauty musical so i'm on the way to airport now... but the traffic is..... What should i do if i cant catch the flight TT TT TT TT"
translation credit: Karaholic Twitter

gyul1.jpg

gyul2i.jpg

gyuln.jpg

because the lack of sleep, my face looks puffy.. feeling dizzy.. ah.. still can't forget last night's thunder ..

Unorb.jpg
gyuls.jpg
to spend the day with ease of mind

gyulu.jpg

gyul.jpg

"The Music Bank Kpop festival from last week is being broadcast right now on TV! Now that I watch it again, I realize it was an extremely huge stage...Not only was it a huge festival but I also got to be an MC for it, so if I get the opportunity again it'll be an honor and delight."

gyulce.jpg

- thinking of a railway day trip, looking at the coastline and enjoying the wind blowing.
- (hahah, the second one is difficult but gyul mentioned "missing you" or "thinking of you" at the end.)

JKFOE.jpg

"I'm happy now" is indeed happiness that start from the bottom of the heart. I should be more happy^^

Everybody is so nice.. I'm happyㅠㅠ I should work hard, shouldn't I!!!

translation credit: aank1

JKFOE.jpg

"I'm happy now" is indeed happiness that start from the bottom of the heart. I should be more happy^^

Everybody is so nice.. I'm happyㅠㅠ I should work hard, shouldn't I!!!

translation credit: aank1

KwqYZ.jpg

Today, daytime has various meanings.! I'm nervous >_<

translation credit: Kamilia070329

gyul.jpg

VCIEV.jpg

Gyuri and Hyunyoung's duet "He's Indecisive" for the "Love is Everywhere" OST will be coming out on Youtube at midnight.

note: not a direct translation, just the general gist of the tweet.

I7xFf.jpg

PG6gC.jpg
trust, believe in oneself^^
recharge... recover...

0CBRs.jpg

gyul.jpg

gyulr.jpg
gyul2.jpg

gyul1.jpg
gyul2.jpg

f2emx.jpg
SEbe8.jpg

“Today is the day…I lost to Shindong oppa at a ‘Don’t Hang Up’ face-off for ‘Shim Shim Ta Pa‘ so I wore a school uniform all day while carrying out my schedule. I took a picture to prove that I was fulfilling my punishment…. Today fighting!!! Anyways this is really the first time wearing a uniform in 5 years; Kakkk."

gyuri2v.jpg
gyuri.jpg

JUNE
Pw7z3.jpg
[Gyul.t] But it doesnt mean that is right.. I have told, i won't become that person who is anyone can be easily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Younha-Gyul.t] Always support you.
[Gyul-Younha.t] Younha ya..........
[Younha-Gyul.t] It seems that you can't sleep lately.. Be strong!
[Gyul-Younha.t] That's right. I can't sleep- I'm at Japan now! You're at Korea right?
[Younha-Gyul.t] Uh, me too, i cant sleep so i'm trolling now. Sometimes i just ignore eveything around me. I feel sick of burden myself
[Gyul-Younha.t] Hahaha Early morning is such a time when we have a lot of needless thoughts.. hahahaha It will be fine if we take it easy but we just cant. I'm hungry!
[Younha-Gyul.t] That's right haha Since it's easier to get used with it at time like this hehe Enjoy your time there and comeback safely! Let's drink a coffee glass
[Gyul-Younha.t] Uh uh!^^ I will definitely ~ I'm taking good care at myself !
[Younha-Gyul.t] Yub. Hurry comeback

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G6NQ3.jpg
And my belief was always right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f2Bua.jpg
Achieve only what i want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gyul6263.png
I am not his unnie but mommy... Anyway, my Kingkangie don't forget me TT TT I want to hug him soon TT TT Although i have to take medicine, i still wanna kiss him TT TT my baby TT TT TT || @ gyuri88 언니가 아니라 엄마구나... 아무튼 우리 낑깡이가 날 안 잊어버렸어야 될텐데ㅠㅠ빨리 안고 싶다ㅠㅠ약을 먹고라도 뽀뽀해주고싶다ㅠㅠ우리 애기ㅠㅠㅠ

Eunjung just tweeted her..let's wait for her response!
vuOcq.jpg
[Eunjung-Gyul.t] Euik hahaha Cutee hahahahaha Don't you miss me...? ㅠ ㅡㅠ Ing

June 23th, 2011
gyul623.png
처음으로 부른 솔로곡인데..기쁘네요ㅎㅎ씨티헌터 OST 박규리의 "그대만 봐요" 오늘 새벽에 나왔어요~ 많이 들어주세요~^^힛ㅎㅎ RT @gyulgyul:첫번째 솔로곡 벅스뮤직 실시간차트 1위축하드려
요!!!!http://twitpic.com/5fjh7t 

It's my first solo song though..i'm so glad haha City Hunter OST Park Gyuri's "Look only at you" will release today dawn~ Please listen to it a lot~^^ Hix hehe

June 26th, 2011
gyul6261.png
보고싶어.. 낑깡아... 우리 애기.....ㅠㅠㅠ으앙ㅠㅠㅠ http://mypict.me/l59qs 
Miss you.. Kingkang ah... my baby..... TT TT TT Euang TT TT TT

Spoiler

gyul6262.png
우리 애기..... 보고싶어....ㅠㅠㅠ언니는 오늘도 힘내서 열심히 했단다.. 잘크고있니...ㅠㅠ http://twitpic.com/5h6v3q 
(no translation yet)

Spoiler

gyul6263.png
언니가 아니라 엄마구나... 아무튼 우리 낑깡이가 날 안 잊어버렸어야 될텐데ㅠㅠ빨리 안고 싶다ㅠㅠ약을 먹고라도 뽀뽀해주고싶다ㅠㅠ우리 애기ㅠㅠㅠ http://twitpic.com/5h707l 
(no translation yet)

S9NlW.jpg
The last one... is the middle school era TT hehehe I have to go out now. Byebye~

This is high school student...

I took a lot of photos back then.. Now it became my job so i almost didn't take like that any longer..... My conclusion: my hard(disk) is really a box of pandora;;;

NLOpN.jpg

oG4eg.jpg

S5Eow.jpg

XyATr.jpg

Gyuri: ugh... So sleepy ㅠㅠ.... On the way to the airport now...!!!

Gyuri: I want to be charged '_' Charger... Where are you?

Jiyoung-Gyuri I'm using the charger now.. Should I give it to you....?

WUOYE.jpg

HEY!!!

Ah it's raining!

We...

BbB1R.jpg

This tweet is for Hanbyulie - Shimshimtapa's fashion leader haha Monday Kiz concert at July 2 Busan! July 9 Seoul! July 23 Changwon~^^ July 9, Monday Kiz will hold their concert at Yonsei university's Centennial Hall~^^ I hope you will attend a lot! I can't go..

YEGcn.jpg

I'm taking medicine while bringing up it (reply to: Oh oh have your dog allergic disappeared?!)

CDIfC.jpg

My people.. even more than my common expressions as usual, i'm very grateful now. Please understand me..^^Thank you.. Today i'm really happy and thankful. I love you!

l2lwM.jpg

KZotd.jpg

Edited by Miauwie
Updated.

August to November 2011

NOVEMBER

78873125.jpg

88524713.jpg

90969299.jpg

82867763.jpg
69951152.jpg

gyuri88: This time, if you go to Australia, no matter where you go, there are a lot of those kinds of trees so... is there anyone who certainly knows something about that tree? I remembered that it matches this, but I don't know what it is... http://t.co/bAzUFmiN

@cherrims

gyuly.jpg

gyuri88: From now, even though I have to force myself, I have to sleep..

gyuri88:

@cherrims

42423145.jpg

gyuri88:

gyuri88: But right now, earphones dead sleep.gif

gyuri88: I decided that I'm increasingly relying on them when I listen to music.

@cherrims
gyuri88:

gyuri88: But right now, earphones dead sleep.gif

gyuri88: I decided that I'm increasingly relying on them when I listen to music.

@cherrims

gyul1z.jpg

44079094.jpg

68172282.jpg
37016258.jpg Quote
98225008.jpg Quote

gyuri88: Thank you (myself) for the hard work!

gyuri88: I did MC duties too!

gyuri88: The performance has ended!

gyuri88: Before... dinner, it became nighttime, huh!?

@cherrims

gyul.jpg

gyuri88: It's time for lunch..

@cherrims

gyuri88: It's morning..

gyul1m.jpg

gyuri88: The musical in Japan has ended. Really... no, truly! I was truly touched! Thank you so much~!!!

@cherrims

gyul1.jpg

gyuri88: Everyone too, let's look forward to it together! (^ㅁ^)☆

gyuri88: Today... Let's have some proper fun!

gyuri88: 200-pound Beauty"... Today marks the end of the performances in Osaka.. Time really flies ^^

@cherrims

gyuri88: it was a dream after all sleep.gif it's cancelled... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ....... I don't knowㅠㅠ I have to be more hardworking I guess ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Someday....

[c] _KARAtweets

gyul.jpg

gyuri88: What am I in this world to gain such luck ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you ㅠㅠㅠ euang ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Dreams do come true ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

gyuri88: Ah, it's unbelievable ㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is a dream ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy ㅠㅠ I am waiting for that day ㅠ yay >_< ㅠㅠㅠ

[c] _KARAtweets

Ymobo.jpg

Back to Osaka!

BxcMe.jpg

ItAJe.jpg

Suddenly just remembered going to disney land this summer to hang ou... to film for a show (>ω<) I want to go again~

Juzz3.jpg

84gz6.jpg

It looks like it's "accessories"!!^^;; I know I have to check it up more often, but putting the wrong word up without confirming~ sorry~ Yet because it's derived from a foreign word (the hangul for "accessories), there are various ways to express it so~ please make me understand!^^ I'm still at work~

credit: cherrims

gyulj.jpg
gyul1.jpg

gyuri88: From the National Institute of Language's standard hangul dictionary, it's not "acesories"; the correct one is "accessories"!

gyuri88: This is a picture of me wearing accessories from sponsors

[c] cherrims@twitter

lunyq.jpg

November!?

OCTOBER

gyuri88: A happy Han Byul holding a snack>_<ww Recently, I've been worried about whether I could become skinny ㅋㅋㅋ But I don't eat for that ending...... and I must become Jenny too.. T_Twwww Today, too, fighting

[c] cherrims@twitter

oIKlm.jpg

gyuri88: While doing "200-pound Beauty", I was able to enjoy Osaka.. There was this feeling of freedom due to the difficulty of finding enjoyment during normal working hours. Also, I guess I'm starting to think that I managed to create many unforgettable memories with the rest of the people.. I definitely don't think I'll forget them. Thanks ^^ naefV.jpg
gyuri88: Already, only a little time remains for my Japan musical performance... If we count today, it's 3 times left! Time flies so quickly..ㅠㅎ It was my first time staying abroad for such a long period of time like this, and there was the throbbing of my heart and worries as well. Though I got used to all these fairly quickly, I'm already feeling reluctant to part with them.. I will give my best in the remaining performances.

[c] cherrims@twitter

gyuly.jpg

gyuri88: We'll be returning to Osaka tonight~! Fighting~^^

gyuri88: Last meal in Tokyo. Thank you for the food! BYE-BYE Tendon~

[c] _KARAtweets

gyulu.jpg

gyul3.jpg
gyul2q.jpg

gyuri88: Tamori-san strap!!

[c] _KARAtweets
eunjung in response to gyul earlier tweets..
gyulk.jpg
translation from karachina:

gyuri88: Today is also almost over ~ Still..there's one more schedule left. I should work hard.!

[c] _KARAtweets

gyul1.jpg

gyuri88: Ah, you just have to add eggs into your tendon! ~\(*´▽`)/~

gyuri88: It is important to eat yummy food...

gyuri88: As expected, All-Star tendon (tempura rice bowl) is 100% my type. Gives me joy... *('-')*

[c] cherrims@twitter

gyul.jpg

gyuri88: Because I thought about too many things, I ended up going to bed later than I planned... Actually, I still do not feel sleepy, but I have to go to Tokyo again early in the morning tomorrow, so I must sleep now. Good night...

gyuri88: Therefore sometimes, those of you who tweet "Why are you so depressed everyday"... or "Let's see some interesting stuff from you"... I totally understand, so I don't mind if you remove me from your follow list. No, I really mean it. Because I have the right to talk about what I want, I will also give you the right to not see the things you don't like...

gyuri88: Despite this, I myself know... that I'm becoming more and more immersed in Twitter, yet I know that this isn't a solution. Hence, I'm really sorry to the many fans who are simply worried about me.

gyuri88: Twitter is my personal space, and even though I am saying this and opening myself up, I made you fans worry when I spill out my words like that. Hence, I'm sorry. But recently... I don't have any method that I can use in order to release my stress in the first place, and I absolutely have not much time to do so either... So I have to spill out my thoughts in this manner.

gyuri88: Really, who knows me?.....

gyuri88: Thank you for the hard work.

[c] cherrims@twitter

37Qn3.jpg

CeKsZ.jpg

gyul2a.jpg gyuri88: Oneself knows that it's an assumption but what is up with that he/she falls for his/her own words hahahaha I really hate it^^ah....

[c] _KARAtweets

gyul1k.jpg
_sweethara: @gyuri88 call! It's at 5. Should sleep early even if I think it's troublesome, good night! To the members who see this tweet g'night<3

gyuri88: @_sweethara haha tomorrow we meet at 5, right?

_sweethara: Today too.. went by well.. tomorrow will go by well too right? Regardless of my will, time is just flowing by.. kekeke following Gyuri unni..

[c] _KARAtweets

gyuri88: But still, I hate that time passes by despite my will..

gyuri88: Tomorrow will be the same too right

gyuri88: However today's gone by..

gyuri88: Even if I sleep, I am still tired..

gyuri88: As if it never happened...

[c] _KARAtweets

gyul.jpg

gyuri88: Whether I do good or I do bad, what returns is for me... Going to concentrate the best I can

gyuri88: Finally, the show's (200 pound beauty) D-day... It's tomorrow.

[c] _KARAtweets

MprlJ.jpg

PRWxJ.jpg

credit: Karaholic

9QoED.jpg

I visited my parents and puppies, it's been a while since I saw them, but the allergy is killing me... The recording is today ㅠㅠ aw

credit: Karaholic

gyul1.jpg

gyuri88: Argh It's cold

gyuri88: Looks like a dream in many ways.. Eueu Thanks my people >_<

[c] kh

gyulfx.jpg

gyuri88: Now that I think about it, whenever I was going through something troubling or upsetting, I realized that I always felt healed after being on the radio.

[c] allkpop

gyulh.jpg

gyuri88: Filming for a variety show after a long time... wwww

gyul.jpg

gyuri88: travelling towards the eastern direction now.. it has a different kind of excitement!

gyul.jpg
Quote translation from karachina. gyuri88: step mv has already been released. it's exceptionally unique and subtle. feeling numbness because it has been a while since a lot of efforts are put in. it's so... hey hey KAMILIA. how? it's going to begin now....

gyuri88: why when the song is going to be released, there's a sense of satisfaction.. everyone, please enjoy.

Quote [c] benbenkr@kh gyuri88: Everyone, Step will be the song for the 2nd part (of SSTP)!!!!!!!!! cool!!!!!!! kekeke sure it's been heard somewhere else already but still.. please do listen!! Let's listen to it repeatedly!! ㅠㅠㅎㅎㅎㅎ

gyuri88: Hold on everyone!! It won't be the first song SSTP.... just wait for a bi kekekeke LOVE YOU ALL!!^^

Quote [c] ☆cherrims@kh
gyuri88: Today, at 12am, <Step> soundtrack is scheduled to be revealed..! On MBC radio 95.9, Shindong and Park Gyulee Simsimtapa, the song will be released for the first time~ Everyone, set your frequencies to our radio! >_< Please look forward to it! www

gyul.jpg
44519292.jpg

gyuri88: reached korea with eiffel tower photo attached. however it's not rotated, who can help..

gyulgk.jpg Quote [c] kh gyuri88: Due to the time difference I'm not leaving twitter.. hehehe it's daytime here though.. emm..

AUGUST

56836061.jpg Quote [c] aank1@kh gyuri88: Arrived at Paris, France! As soon as we came out from the airport we were so surprised as we didn't expect fans would welcome us;; As we were on our way to the bus we heard fans singing Mister..once again we were even more surprised.. Thank Youㅠㅠwe're thrilled and happy!

gyul2.jpg
gyul1y.jpg

Quote [c]☆cherrims@kh In any case, I don't know what tomorrow will bring, so with a sense of anticipation, I will spend the whole day today with all of my soul.. Not living just because I'm alive, but living because of the great trouble it takes to be born and to live, because I aim for a life that is meaningful, that isn't wasted.

These are just ramblings, but despite all those, I suddenly feel a surge of pity to those who just kill time, those who feel bored with all the spare time they have, just because they like doing so. I pity people who make use of their lives - which should be lived without regrets - like that.

Be it right now, or from here on, if we make decisions that we would not regret in that manner, someday, I think I can say that I lived my own life without any regrets

Because I... can't change the things that I regret, regret must not be needed. As I really lived by such a principle, I've never regretted anything I did in the past before. Instead, I was cautious and thought twice before making a decision; in order not to regret later, I decide on the things I want to do..

Have I ever been obsessed about something before?

How much time should I invest into doing the things I want?

This is the first time I'm having such strong feelings

I intend not to let words that would not do me any help linger in my eyes. Although I am unworthy of seeing only good stuff... I will venture on...

Because it's still early

The glaring sun's rays

It's just that... if I want this... I must not regret

gyul2d.jpg
gyul1.jpg

gyuri88: here comes gyul. first of all, let me watch and loop it again.
It's not that I'm not nervous, but all of a sudden, my heart felt comforted... Everything will be alright smile.gif

credit: Cherrims

the tweets with supernova kim sungje
gyul1o.jpg

my translation from karachina:

gyuri88: <who can understand me>.. wish to listen forever

sj861117sj: can you sing for me?

gyuri88: the lyrics are lovely, simple and elegant. the dashing oppa, sing for me!

sj861117sj: cheers!

gyul1.jpg
gyuri88 said [c] kh<누가 나를 알까>... I want to listen to this forever

Today, a song has been on my mind

gyul1.jpg
gyulj.jpg

kh said

I received this from Dongie (Shindong) oppa >_< (A birthday present from Shindong after 3 months) gyul1.jpg

gyuli.jpg
this is tough but here's my translation from karachina:
"lately i'm thinking of touring around by train which is the one among all wishes..
even though it's only travelling on the road while meeting schedules, it feels like the aim is to reach the horizon.
looking at the sky, forgetting about fatigue and striding forward, it's like receiving a pleasant gift.
with this thought, journey ahead will be filled with joy."

gyulx.jpg
Rather than "You have to go for it", I will feel more energized if I am told "We believe in you".
[c] kh

2jPKW.jpg

I lost 2kg in 3 days... if I go about with my schedule and diet at the same time, it's really harsh ㅠㅠ My strength is fading; I intend to put taking care of my body as my priority...

2 days of MV shooting is coming to it's final act .... seems like all my energy has been drained away .... thanks to all who came to the set to support us ! Rainbow and all the trainees !

credit: Cherrims and grainy

gyul.jpg
(something like) - although tough on the inside, i'm still vulnerable to things like this, and be hurt.

dBKnP.jpg

Diet start..

fKR0y.jpg

Ah..my throat..my body

y8QWU.jpg

Gyuri eonii hwaiting ❤

gyul.jpg
- I myself am more afraid of the thoughts that never crossed my mind at all.. ㅎㅎ Today ends with this
- Why are there so many people who say such cruel things without giving their words any thought..

gyulb.jpg
Now going to sleep with Eunjung in my house!^^*Excited..kekeke.Goodnight=

gyul didn't but eunjung did (via her twitter).
gyulb.jpg

gyul.jpg

I'm going crazyㅠㅠ

Indeed, it seems that the weather controls people's hearts...

yVUJo.jpg

Gyuri bought some delicious noodles from a convenience store o( ^ㅅ^)o♥

jbXrd.jpg

Gyuri wants a concert in Korea next and she'll work hard to become a better singer.

AeRJO.jpg

The KARA that received everyone's love will be everywhere from now on! We will do our best to become the singers that everyone loves. Now, we're working really hard too...! Even if it was only a little... my heart was racing like that of a child who wanted to know more biggrin.gif No matter where or when, we thank the people who supported us and believed in us so much

YniM0.jpg

Everyone, good evening (/*゙▽゙)/♥ Grapefruit Gyulee... ㅋㅋㅋ

Finally a selca of Gyuri's new hair. She's calling it grapefruit colored kekeke.

CjShB.jpg

credit: Karaholic twitter.

Q397X.jpg

Everyone... I was moved... (ㅠ_ㅠ)..

gyul2u.jpg
gyul3.jpg

Even though it's the time when my kkingkkang's like this... even though it's the time when it becomes bushy... I haven't seen it for 3 weeks... I want to meet you Babyㅠㅠ *wails*ㅠㅠㅠ

gyul.jpg

translation: hope to receive words of encouragement and cheers

gyule.jpg
because tomorrow is also to practice from early morning, it's better to grab the opportunity to sleep even it's 5 minutes. off to sleep now... good night everyone

summarizing: gyul discovered something was totally discharged.

gyul.jpg
summarizing: recommending a book "star audition 30-second factors" which gyul hopes to help those whom are going for audition.

gyuls.jpg
from recording in japan and returning to korea... till smooth completion of today's sstp...! a fruitful day^^ though body was weary, the work was substantial.

summarizing: for tonight's sstp, all songs from the start to the end will be based on gyul's choice. stay tune to find out more.

gyulb.jpg
summarizing: to return after finishing tonight's japan activity.
Edited by Miauwie
Updated.

2011 (November to December)

DECEMBER
78558632.jpg

gyuri88: I think it is a must even if my body and heart are aching so much.. If such feelings fall to the bottom of one's heart, one will not feel sadness or pain any longer, hence I'm pushing forward until I obtain the willpower. Thank you.

gyuri88: Without worrying beforehand, make full use of the moment now! One FNS music festival starts today, I should give my best~('-')

@cherrims
54528467.jpg Quote

gyuri88: please let it come out (probably talking about her voice)

[c] sysbittersweet & @_KARAtweets

56974788.jpg

gyuri88: The situation is really bad

gyuri88: Why is it so.. things are not going the way I want…. I’m going crazy…really

gyurism@tumblr
NOVEMBER

35050768.jpg

gyuri88: I'm dangerous right now, I am dangerous right now Don't bump in to me

gyuri88: I need an airbag before I have to face the huge sadness I need an airbag It's too late to avoid it

[c] sysbittersweet & @_KARAtweets

97911186.jpg

gyulm.jpg gyuri88: Does anybody know (understand) me..

@_KARAtweets

gyuri88: But feelings like these will soon pass too....

gyuri88: this will pass soon too.. I thought in this way and gained strength from that but these days each day is desperate. I came to hate... it a little that

gyuri88: Actually it will be very cool but if you don't actually feel it and just look at it, it looks very warm

gyuri88: Kobe (region in Japan)... Morning sky is dazzling pure

gyuri88: To be unable to do even the things that one tries his best to challenge, that's really disappointing... Ah, please..

@_KARAtweets

gyul.jpg

92842581.jpg gyuri88: Shin Young unnie or Gyulee, who is more charming..?

gyuri88: It's really very painful, like dying

@cherrims

gyuri88: Gyulee is joining a new program, Lullulalla~ Now I'm in the midst of filming ww I'm going to meet everyone during the various public performances so please, you have to follow @Lullulalla22 !^^

@cherrims

36603799.jpg

gyulu.jpg gyuri88: do I already feel like my heart is going to hurt..... Tomorrow I think I might cry

@_KARAtweets

gyuri88: Ah... pain... My throat...

@cherrims 67086979.jpg

gyuri88: am I the only one that can't fall asleep

@_KARAtweets

73858121.jpg

kkangjii: No... There is no kotatsu in my house. That being said, there is none in Korea too~

kkangjii: Eating tangerines while sitting at a kotatsu! (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotatsu) Wow \(^o^)/

_sweethara: After knowing what those two are saying, when I know, I can't not laugh wwwww

gyuri88: So Kang Jiyoung is using casual language, huh...

kkangjii: I ate two Gyuls (Korean for tangerine) too. Yummy Gyuls.

@cherrims

Edited by Miauwie
Updated.

2011 (December)

DECEMBER

63951905.jpg

90136457.png

89380865.jpg

gyuri88:

gyuri88: Are practically all the shops in Akasaka closed on 1/1? Please tell me all of it~~

gyuri88: On 1/1, what can I do if I were to go to Odaiba? Also, on 1/1, are there any shops in Tokyo in which I can eat sushi?

@cherrims

85442904.jpg

gyuri88: going back to japan... with a grateful heart... @_KARAtweets

34989837.jpg
Now that kouhaku rehersal ended back to Korea for Gayodaejun..! I didn't charge my MP3.. How will I make it ㅠ

srIcS.jpg

WHFXg.jpg

gyuri88: Good night~ (´▽`)

gyuri88: From here on, I will truly and earnestly immerse myself in the busy year-end schedules! I must listen only to good songs and think only good thoughts as I pass this time... >_<

[c] cherrims@twitter

UZQfT.jpg

hLf4M.jpg

I came to MBC for an interview and while I'm at it, I visited ShimShimTaPa after a long time! With Dongy-oppa~~>_< http://t.co/Yl5jljWj I wanted to meet him ㅠㅠ Next, I have to go for a performance... www

mxy7S.jpg

[Gyul.t] Ah... today, I have three recordings but ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why must winter this year give me such a huge challenge for my throat..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The pain is still there. Already, I'm ㅠㅠ Of all things, why ㅠㅠ.........

[Gyul.t] Oh yes! My friend got married today~~ I'm sorry for not being able to make it, but really, congratulations!! You will have eternal happiness~~ >_<♡ I plan to get married late, but when I see you, I see how beautiful marriage is wwwww Congrats, congrats ^^

[Gyul.t] I want a day like today again... I want to go to Umeda Sky Building that I've been to before in Osaka^^ Because I really feel good~

[Gyul.t] Continuing from last year's, this year's Christmas will be spent in Tokyo~ I'm already used to this scenery...

15958035.jpg

50711824.jpg
94020344.jpg

gyuri88: unofficial last performance.. Now that it is really the end I'm really really kind of sad and I keep wanting to perform once or twice more during the 3rd ticket openings ㅠㅠ Hope it's not greed... ㅠㅠ Anyway Meenyu Team I love you so much and let's meet again either by visits or performances..♡ I couldn't even say goodbye well because I was on my way to the airport.. ㅠㅠ

@_KARAtweets

46662821.jpg

gyuri88: The last one... (her musical's last performance)

cherrims@twitter

an hour later..
29152378.jpg

kkangjii: No... It's the last one... But because it's the last, there will come a new different beginning for sure!! I'm going to watch today so go for it! <3

cherrims@twitter

9mM9j.jpg

gyuri88: Now, I seem to be getting weaker... I see myself becoming more sensitive than before... it's like I'm still being restrained by the reliance of the flowing time. As usual...

gyuri88: Because something doesn't concern you, it's natural that you can make it to sound so simple. The number of people who blurt stuff out from their vocal chords while saving on the thought process is greatly increasing.

gyuri88: It's indeed a December that takes a toll more on my heart than my body...

cherrims@twitter

92430812.jpg

gyuri88: It's strange... the songs that tug at my heart when I'm in Korea are clearly a different set from the songs that tug at my heart when I'm in Japan. Different...

gyuri88: "Itsukaraka... zutto" (Title of a song by JUJU; "After a point of time... forever")

cherrims@twitter

21495809.jpg

gyuri88: I'm going to sing it when my throat heals completely...

gyuri88:

gyuri88: Speed's White Love is very good..

@_KARAtweets

84362555.jpg

gyuri88: I guess it's right to say that willpower is important... from here on, can I become like that too? Like I believe in it; so that I am able to properly face the direction where I feel thankful with happiness?

gyuri88: Look... because I don't know about people..

[c] cherrims@twitter

84628757.jpg

gyuri88: Today is hug day? What kind of day, what kind of day... I don't really know about that sort of stuff, and I seldom am the kind who would do this but... Hug me~ please \( ´ ▽ ` )/

[c] cherrims@twitter

52284940.jpg

gyuri88: "200-Pound Beauty"'s very first performance... Thanks to the encouragement so many people gave us, it ended without a hitch. I'm really thankful... and I'm also thankful to all you fans who supported us. Our "200-Pound Beauty" team thanks you so much! We'll work harder..!

@cherrims

27995345.jpg

gyuri88: It snowed.. as snow fell in Japan since this morning, we escaped in time ㅠ I saw it but it was a pity..

[c] cherrims@twitter

27995345.jpg

gyuri88: It snowed.. as snow fell in Japan since this morning, we escaped in time ㅠ I saw it but it was a pity..

[c] cherrims@twitter

19944086.jpg
42699844.jpg

gyuri88: FNS Music Festival has ended! Thanks for the hard work~(^‐^)♡

@cherrims

Edited by Miauwie
Updated.

This is what i wrote: "Good luck with your comeback. I will be here to cheer in the United States. Kara Fighting!"
"You should check out the international fan site that is dedicated just for KARA http://www.karaholic.com/forums/"

She replied:
Gyurireplies.jpg ""Fighting! Please anticipate [us] with renewed strength!""

I feel like the luckiest man alive right now :]
just through words and i'm already content..
i guess thats the goddess effect :].

thanks JiJi for the translation happy.gif

Edited by mitsuki0208
Updated.

Instagram Updates

i hope she will keep updating!
Thanks for translating!^^

Edited by mitsuki0208
updated

LUCKY YOU, seriously!!!

I'm still refreshing the page and hoping she would reply to me T_T

im soooo happy for you! heres to hoping that she for some sort of a miracle tweets back to mine too ^_^ hehe

Gyuri tweeted this today:

In the morning I went home to see my parents. Wow >_< Rumors are really fast~ I have over 2000 people following me now ^^; Have a great new year, everyone! I'm going out to watch a movie with my parents now~ Today is my last day of vacation so I'm going to try to make it meaningful ^o^

Translated by chungalung

Original:

Untitled-1.png

I love the fact that she made a twitter! haha. :3

@IUmusic 헤이 걸>_< 트위터의 매력이란.. 끝이 없구나 헉헉ㅠㅠ새해복 많이 받으렴~^^
"Hey girl! >_< Twitter's charm... never ends heheh. Happy New Year~ ^^"

I heard IU's twitter was fake, though? haha. :3

i'm following her now! don't understand anything, so i'm gonna come here often to see your translations, people ^^

thanks a lot for that!! :)

hope the rest of the girls join Gyuri, it would be great to follow all of them!

i didn't know twitter was this useful and fun! haha!!

I heard IU's twitter was fake, though? haha. :3

IS IT REALLY???? I found IU's from looking at Gyuri's and the person on that account (IU's) replied to my tweet. I was mad happy, too. Are you sure it's fake? The picture on it is a real selca though? :)

Hmm, well anyway. I'm glad Gyuri's hopping on the boat, hahaha. I am actually noob with twitter, but I am learning how to use it and stuff for Gyuri (and IU's?). I told my friend to tweet, "I'm the goddess, not you," in Korean as a joke since I was too scared, but she didn't. :< I wonder what Gyuri would have said in response to that. HEHEHE.

Edited by chungalung