Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

More translations~ ^_^

Her message to Nicole:

I'm leaving now too.. Seeya later >_<

Next one:

Some things other than work that keeps coming to my mind... Blackberry's battery depleting too fast, Finding a way to skillfully control my schedule to attend college now that I was readmitted, Recover from my singer's nodule, Sleep... But really, seems like I don't get along well with sleep. Stood awake all night again.. ㅠㅠ Hate this..

Last one:

On my way out after finishing Chin Chin Radio, I looked up the MBC building and suddenly, a montage from <Show Survival>, which I filmed there in the past, quickly passed by.. Makes me (think) how time passes by quickly..^^ That's why I want to fill every single moment of this flowing time with meaningful moments.

Indeed... I had no idea she had singer's nodule either... ><

And yep, seems she got readmitted to college~ Hope she talks more about it sometime.

Gyul needs to do something about her lack of sleep too... Worries me now that she'll get even more busy...

woah..

thx harue for the translation...

poor goddess..

she still can't sleep..

they really need a rest nowadays..

and she really going back to college??

she really works hard??

and the last one is good..

yeah,..time passed by very fast..

go gyuri!!

fills this year with kara's moments xD

This is what I sent to Gyuri, Nicole, and Hara:

27zgmqr.jpg

@_sweethara @_911007 @gyuri88 매일 샤워에서 부르는 노래를 트위터로 쓰는데..오늘은 역시 루팡이네요..ㅋㅋ..루팡 정말 짱이에요..악! 미치겠어요..너무 좋아용~
@_sweethara @_911007 @gyuri88 Every day I write what song I sang in the shower on my twitter..Today's song is of course Lupin..keke..Lupin is seriously jjang..Ack! It's driving me crazy..It's so amazing~

This is what Gyuri replied (:

5z2ip5.jpg

@wonder2oneday 아무리 좋아도 미치시면 안됩니다.^^
@wonder2oneday No matter how much you love it, it is not okay to go crazy.^^

(: i was seriously spazzinggg cuz hara tweeted me yesterday, and now gyuri!!

kara is seriously jjangg...

and i love gyuri-unni's response...said like a goddess (:

(sorry..some of the korean isn't showing up in my translations above..idk why..)

Edited by shmesmx3

^ ^ wow..you're so lucky tweeted back by two members..i'd be lying if i say i'm not jealous LOL. Sorry if it sounded stupid, but how exactly you tweet someone? Do i just put @ id and update my status or how? I'm kinda new to twitter coz i'm only sign up just because to follow them...

^ ^ wow..you're so lucky tweeted back by two members..i'd be lying if i say i'm not jealous LOL. Sorry if it sounded stupid, but how exactly you tweet someone? Do i just put @ id and update my status or how? I'm kinda new to twitter coz i'm only sign up just because to follow them...

yup! that's all you have to do! or when you run your mouse over one of their tweets..you'll see an arrow..and you can just click that

Yup.. she just tweeted a little while ago,

I think she said;

"Went to school (college) early in the morning, had a class.. and now came back to schedule.. I'm a college student >_<!"

That's pretty much it i guess.. anyone can better translate it please do so.. I'm not good in Korean yet :)