Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

Yup.. she just tweeted a little while ago,

I think she said;

"Went to school (college) early in the morning, had a class.. and now came back to schedule.. I'm a college student >_<!"

That's pretty much it i guess.. anyone can better translate it please do so.. I'm not good in Korean yet :)

thanks for that, seems right atleast, i'll post that up for now unless someone corrects it :D

wow..

thx for the translation..

she really going to college??

wow, KARA really hardworking right now..

with that tight schedule,but they still going to college..

i hope gyuri can maintain her schedule well..

Gyuri's recent tweet:

오늘도 행복하길 바라면서. 굿나잇 내 사람들

Translation:

Hoping to be happy today... Goodnight people~!

btw, that was posted like arnd 5AM KST.. OMG.. that's late.. oh no.. that's so early in the morning.. oh.. what a sleepless day our poor Gyuri gotta go through.

Oh, she mentioned that she has to force herself to sleep for a little while coz later on she'll be going to school before her schedule. Awh, hope she can handle everything well.

she just tweeted

3년만의 뮤뱅1위...정말 감사합니다.무대에선 실감도 안나고 멍했는데 내려오고나니 뭔가 벅차오르며 눈물이 나네요..카라가 아니었다면 느낄수 없었을 이런 말도 안되는 기분. 늘 감사함을 잊지않는 박규리가 될게요.내 사람들 저처럼 행복한 밤 되세요..^^

just dont know what that means XD... 3 years then some thing something.. XD think its about their win in music bank?

^^

19481543.png

Translation:

After 3 years, our first win on Mubank... Really, thank you so very much. Without your support we could never do this. Kara will continue to work hard in the future, thank you so very much again

Translate by SSJBen

Still waiting Our translator for translate it...~~~

Edited by SungHa

24pcvo6.jpg

^new just now! Translation?? =D

Translation:

I'm at school now... It's time for computer class. I'm not in the middle of class though, it's a short-break now...

I feel like using school's computer class time to tweet.. Ohh... what a sensible girl. >.< haha..

Gyul is at school rite now.. Kewll.. Happy studying Gyuri d goddess :)

btw, Feel free to edit :) it's just my rough translation.

Edited by aank1