Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

Gyul's new tweet:

풀메이크업을 하고 진한 얼굴로 부산행 비행기를 탔는데, 옆자리에 앉으신 아저씨께서 조심스럽게 물으셨습니다. '한국 분이세요..?'.. 더 열심히 하는 카라 될게요.^.^

Translation:

With full and heavy make-up, I got on a plane, heading to Busan, a passenger[male passenger] seated next to me and carefully asked me, "Are you Korean...?"... I think I should work harder to be KARA. ^.^

~~OMG...that ajusshi didn't recognize Gyuri.. even with all make-up... I'll be more than happy if I happened to sit next to Gyuri..

~~Lol... She felt she should try harder to be recognized more.. kekeke.. I guess that ajusshi is middle-aged business man then.. don't really know idol groups..

New tweet:

놀라실까봐 정확한 한국어 발음으로 말씀드렸어요. '그런 말 자주 들어요.^^;'

Translation:

He must be shocked when I told him with proper Korean Pronounciation, "I often heard people said so to me. ^.^;;"

~ Lol... I didn't expexct Gyul would respond like that.. Kekekekeke..

Edited by aank1

thx a lot aank1..

lol gyuri always having the best answer xD

and it;s so funny that because she didn't get recognized, she should work harder..

ahh that man didn't know he was seated beside a goddess..

lucky man..but too bad she didn;t know her xD

i'll be fainted if gyuri sat next to me..lol

and yes..at first it's hard to believe that gyuri is a korean with face like that:)

thnx for translation aank

haha~

that man didn't recognize Kara goddess..

even with full makeup...

I think that man think that our goddess is a foreign tourist....

middle aged man....but Gyuri been motivated to work harder...yes she should...

haha~

Gyuri answer jjang...!!!

Maybe not so much that he didn't know her as the Goddess from KARA but more that she looked mixed lol.. but such a response from Gyuri is always jjang in my book lol.

gyuri88

드디어 몸이 회복됐어요!!! 며칠간 몸살때문에 죽을거 같더니...... 목소리만 빼고 다 나았어요!>_< 지금은 기분좋게 황사바람을 맞고 있답니다..... 상쾌해라...... 2 minutes ago via OpenBeak

newest tweet! translations please? ^^ thank you!

Edited by shakewellbeforeuse

드디어 몸이 회복됐어요!!! 며칠간 몸살때문에 죽을거 같더니...... 목소리만 빼고 다 나았어요!>_< 지금은 기분좋게 황사바람을 맞고 있답니다..... 상쾌해라

Translation:

Finally, my body is recovered!!!! Because of fatigue for a few days, seemed like going to die.... except my voice, everything else recovered!! >_< Now, I feel better, facing the dust of wind....... refreshing...............

~~ohh.. no wonder... Take care our Gyull!!. hope speedy full recovery for her.. >.<

ooh nice to see that goddess is almost fully recovered :lol: now that there's not many music shows, they get to rest~ though its really sad that the ship sank..

gyuri88

이제 야외촬영 끝나고 녹음실가는 길이랍니다~>_< 으... 며칠간 스케쥴과 병원을 동시진행하느라 트위터할 정신이 없었어요ㅠ 그래서 오늘 한을 푸는듯(?) 암튼 몸이 좋아지니까 행복하네요~ 모두들 건강하세요 정말 건강이 최고에요^^.. 12 minutes ago via OpenBeak

gyuri unnie tweeted again! seems like she's really really active these days ^_^ thanks for the translations!

이제 야외촬영 끝나고 녹음실가는 길이랍니다~>_< 으... 며칠간 스케쥴과 병원을 동시진행하느라 트위터할 정신이 없었어요ㅠ 그래서 오늘 한을 푸는듯(?) 암튼 몸이 좋아지니까 행복하네요~ 모두들 건강하세요 정말 건강이 최고에요^^..

Translation:

Just finished at filming location, now on the way to recording studio..~.>.<.. euu... These few days, I've been busy on schedule as well as going to hospital so I really had no mood for twitter...T.T... So, today I'm gonna tweet(?).. Anyway, since my body feels better, I'm happy... Everybody, please be healthy!!.. Seriously, being healthy is the best!! ^.^

~Hope she really is recovered well :)

Edited by aank1