Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

gyul_tweet_06.jpg

~Translation~

I haven't had any sleep since the morning ~ Now we're on our way to airport. Going to Japan!^^ Where I hope to have a great time~ Gambarimasu!** >_<

Gambarimasu = means hwaiting in japanese. Or I'll do my best... I think most of you should know.

I know they'll do good in Japan!

@ricardox

ah thx for the translation..

the right side is funny..no wonder gyul posing like that :P

@ben

thx ben for the translation..

poor gyul,haven't any sleep..

hope she can find some time to sleep..

i know u will do good there :)

@ben

Thnx for the translation...

aww...too bad for Gyuri...she's so tired....

hope she can get enough rest soon..I hope that day will come immediately...

hope they do well in Japan...I know they can do it..!!

Ganbatte ne..!!

Gyuri latest tweets [12 May at 6AM KST]

Tweet #1:

Finally back to Korea... I Went straight to radio as soon as we arrived. Now came back to dorm and I'm so exhausted. But I can't sleep. Wonder why.. Will I end up staying up all night .. T.T..?

Tweet #2:

Oh, finally our Shopping Mall 'Karaya' is open!! T.T Couldn't check it while in Japan as we don't have access to the internet, but now it's confirmed and working properly... I become so nervous now....hehe.. Please come to visit a lot!!! www.karaya.co.kr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^Finally they're back to Korea.. But I do hope Gyul get proper sleep and rest.. She's up all night :D

*ah, I need to check on karaya too... :)

Oh it's true.. she already has sleeping problems but the radio show requires her to be up at the middle of the night.. XD

thanks for the translations.

i know gyul is dedicated to her tasks on hand but she should try to rest her tiring body before it breaks down.

i have insomnia myself too, hence normally i go extreme before shutting down to rest. hope she's not doing the wrong way too.

thanks aank1.

Translation

I have no spirit these days, so I hesitated to tweet.. I keep sleeping in the morning and waking up at lunch time~.. I'm sort of adapting now..TT..hehe.. I wonder if everyone is doing well^^!!!

*aww.. Poor Gyul.. Can't have proper sleeping time..