Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

Learned something from Gyuri today.

로메슈제가 개미의 배를 삼키고 있는 동안에도 개미 머리는 계속 로메슈제의 분비꿀을 핥고 있는 장면을 여러 번 볼 수 있다... 자기 자신이 잡아 먹히는 것도 모를 만큼 달콤한 독물. 알고 있다 해도, 이미 벗어나지 못하는 마약

Many time you can see the scene of an ant's head licking the secretions of the Lomechusa even as it (Lomechusa) swallows the abdomen... A sweet poison that makes you forget you are being eaten. Even if known, a drug you can't immediately separate from.

I'd never heard of the Lomechusa before this.

I'd never heard of the Lomechusa before this.

^ thanks ricardox for the translation....

i wonder what she meant by that...its like you didn't realized being stabbed in the back because of diversion? or just look at the positive thing even at the worst moment? ahhh my brains hurt :depressed:

same like you ricardox (even worse), i'd never knew there is word Lomechusa :sweatdrop:

'손석희의 시선집중'에 투표관련 이야기로 방금 전화연결을 했었는데요. 제 또래의 20대 유권자 여러분, 정말 여러분의 소중한 가치를 드러낼 수 있는 좋은 방법 중 하나가 투표라고 생각합니다. 이를 헛되게 날리지 마시고 꼭 신중하게 투표에 참여하시길..

new tweet from gyuri nuna ^^

Gyuri is really starting to worry me, i think the lack of sleep makes her mind wonder, and even though what she's saying seems fascinating.....it just confuses the heck out of me!!! gyuri i love ya, but try to sleep girl!....i don't know how you can still be so beautiful lacking so much sleep!

^ thanks ricardox for the translation....

i wonder what she meant by that...its like you didn't realized being stabbed in the back because of diversion? or just look at the positive thing even at the worst moment? ahhh my brains hurt :depressed:

same like you ricardox (even worse), i'd never knew there is word Lomechusa :sweatdrop:

I *think* she means that there are things that destroy you even as they are enjoyable/delicious/..you name it. Even when you know it's destroying you, it's hard to stop. Whether she's talking about herself or someone else, I have no idea.

Lomechusa was a tough one. Pronounced as it is written in Korean, it's - "Ro-mae-shu-jae". Took me a search to find out that she was talking about the beetle.

new tweet from gyuri nuna ^^

Both of these concern the vote. (I think she's part of the campaign, right?)

'손석희의 시선집중'에 투표관련 이야기로 방금 전화연결을 했었는데요. 제 또래의 20대 유권자 여러분, 정말 여러분의 소중한 가치를 드러낼 수 있는 좋은 방법 중 하나가 투표라고 생각합니다. 이를 헛되게 날리지 마시고 꼭 신중하게 투표에 참여하시길..

I just connected to "Son-Suk-Hee's Focus" (I'm assuming this is a radio show or something.) concerning the vote. I think one of the things that my 20's age group can do to express their important value is the vote. Please don't waste this and be sure to participate in the vote.

사실 최초의 아이돌 전화연결이라는 손석희님의 말씀을 듣고 뭐랄까.. 저도 조금 떨렸네요^^; 책임감..책임감..

Actually, after I heard that that was his (actually says Son-Suk-Hee's) first idol telephone call, what should I say.... I was a bit nervous too. ^^ Responsibility... Responsibility..

I *think* she means that there are things that destroy you even as they are enjoyable/delicious/..you name it. Even when you know it's destroying you, it's hard to stop. Whether she's talking about herself or someone else, I have no idea.

Lomechusa was a tough one. Pronounced as it is written in Korean, it's - "Ro-mae-shu-jae". Took me a search to find out that she was talking about the beetle.

ahs... i really wonder what brought on that tweet. haha its like gyuri says, shes a mystery woman. :)

thanks for translating annk1 and ricardox really appreciate it.

yep....

gyul makes me really worried these days..

sumtimes i hate twitter for things like this..

when people just write sumthing that makes u curious, but we didn't know what they mean about that :)

thx ricardox for the translation :)

Actually, I enjoy her use of metaphor. It provides more insight into her personality than tweets that tell you what they ate for the day.

http://twitpic.com/1t95ke 청담 미엘에서 지애랑!^^ 지애 미국 돌아가기전에 한번 더 만났다 히힛

With Ji-Eh (no idea who this is.) at Chungdam Mi-el (no idea where this is)^^ Met Ji-Eh once more before she returns to America. hee hee.

about the lomechusa & ant tweet, instead of thinking the dark side, how about the bright side? she might mean chocolate? :lol:

yep we learn & understand gyul better with each of her deep sharings but sometimes they are just too abstract. it's natural we kinda worried for her. sometimes i tried to analyse the way how she tweeted, i feel she must be strong enough to handle all decisions & doubts. :)

RT: SS501 화이팅~^^love ya도 그렇고 let me be the one 도 너무 좋아요! @kkangjii 네일샵에서 보고잇어요!!!역시......ss501짱!!!!! Loveya대박☺ http://moby.to/saqtgy

Translation

RT: SS501 Hwaiting (Fighting!)~^^ I really like both "Love Ya" and "Let me be the one"! @kkangjii Watching this at Nail Shop !!!! Indeed... SS501 JJang!! Love Y is Awesome!!

Tweet 06/06/10

아버지를 마지막으로 본 것은 언제입니까- 부모님과 보러 가는 길이에요

[And When Did You Last See Your Father?] she's on way to go to the movie with her parents. :thumbup: -from aank1 and _KARAHAM @Twitter