Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

아직도 잘 모르겠다. 아.......... 미치겠네..... 굳혀가고 있는데, 정말 모르겠다. 도대체 무슨 생각을 하고 있는건지.... 모두 받기만 하려고 하니까 지쳐버리고 복잡해지고.. 뭐가 문제인지도 모르겠는데. 아냐 가장 큰 문제는 나야 나!!!
이렇게 또 하루를 보냈네요. 여러가지 의미로 정신없는, 고마운, 바쁜, 뜻깊은 하루
여러분들의 멘션을 다 읽어보고 힘을 얻습니다. 내 사람들......
http://twitpic.com/1uik6b 제 이상형이세요. 그런데 아쉽게도 우리 엄마랑 결혼하셨어요...?!
운동하러 나옴. 모두 안녕히

whole lot of tweets

• 2 weeks later...
참 이번 iPad같은 경우는 워낙 제가 다룰줄 몰라서 이렇게 공개적으로 물어보는 바람에 선물 인증을 하게 되었는데.. 뭐랄까 괜히 자랑하는 걸로 보일 수 있겠다라는 생각이 드네요^^; 만약 제 멘션들을 보시고 그런 불편한 마음이 드셨다면 사과드립니다.

그리고 내 사람들께. 팬 여러분께.. 선물에 따라 편애한다.. 그런 생각들은 절대 하지 않아주셨으면 합니다. 이번같은 경우는 선물을 받고 제 자신도 굉장히 송구스러웠어요. 사실 여러가지 생각이 들었는데

사실 편지 하나를 받고도 울고 웃고 감사할 줄 아는게 제 장점이라고 믿으니까요. 혹시나 저로 인해 이상한 분위기가 조장되지 않았으면 하는 바람입니다. 모두들 너무 감사드리고 아끼는 내 사람들이에요-^^ 분명합니다!

이 멘션들도 가볍게 이해해주시고, 잊어주세요^^ 여러모로 더 신중하게 생각하는 박규리되겠습니다. 다들 좋은 하루!

ive dying to know what gyuri wrote in response to getting an ipad from karat for ages... any not mind translating? :)

^

believe gyul was giving thankful speech regarding to the ipad she received from her "people".

i wanted too, very much to understand what she said, inorder to share & draw closer to her thoughts.

오늘심심타파에서 약속했어요. 이번에 8강가게되면 저랑 신동오빠랑 아바타분장을 하고!!!보이는 라디오로 진행하겠습니다ㅋㅋ

she said she made a promise with shindong that they'll put make up the next time they are on a bora

cr. benbenkr for trans

심심타파 라디오 생방을 마치고 숙소가는 중.. 아쉽지만 최선을 다한 우리 선수들이야말로 우리 국민들에겐 최고에요... 잘하셨습니다!!! 울지말아요..

Translation:

Finished Shimshimtapa Radio and now on the way back to the dorm.... it's a pity but our players (soccer/team) have done their very best for our people... They did so well!! Please do not cry...

아 근데 감독님과 선수들 우는 모습을 보니 진짜 눈물난다ㅠ 잘하셨어요 진짜 잘하셨어요... 이렇게나 자랑스러운데.ㅠㅠ

Translation:

But... the coach and the players look like really in tears TT They all did well.. really well done... they've made us this proud.. TT..TT

왜 안자요..?

Translation:

Why aren't you sleeping?

갑자기 보고싶네요!

Translation:

Suddenly I miss (someone) *

*Suddenly I wanna see (someone/something)

충전 완료!

Translation:

Charging complete!

LOL. dork goddess! ^^

She's been active on twitter these days. ^^

gyuri88

심심타파 오늘 보이는 라디오로 진행합니다^^ 8강에는 못 들었지만 그만큼 열심히 뛰어준 선수들을 생각하며...... 신동오빠와 저와...... 결심했어요!!!!!!!!! 아바타 분장 기대해주세요~!! 본방 사수~.

anyone can translate?

Edited by blazetorrent25

gyul_tweet_08.jpg

~ Translation ~

Go to the MBC SSTP homepage and click on the 보이는 라디오 on air icon, download the Mini player and start watching~

--

There will be bora for Shimshimtapa today^^ Eventhough they* didn't make it into the top 8 it was an amazing run for the players....

Today, Shindong oppa and me.... have decided!!!!! we'll make up as Avatars so please look forward to it~!! Archer* ~

- translations from bottom up.

*first note

Gyul is refering "they" as the South Korean national footbal team.

*second note

Gyul will be dressing up as Neytiri I think, which is why she mentioned archer....

As for the SSTP bora, perhaps we should put this on the tutorial page some time ago.

But for those who are interested in watching the bora without afreeca, you can go to:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/radio/fm/enjoy/index.html

Then click on the 보이는 라디오 on air icone on the lower left corner of the flash wallpaper.

Do take note that boras are only on Monday and Wednesday, and only on special ocassions, Friday.

You can also use the normal player if you have an iMBC account.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gyul_tweet_09.jpg

~ Translation ~ *from bottom up.

I'm a little late for the make-up kekekekekeke ahh I dunno.

---

Everyone.... its awesome..................... *

*I suppose she's talking about the avatar make-up.

Can't wait to see it!

23rqxoj.jpg

Translation:

kekekekekekekkekekekekeke....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vo3fpf.jpg

Translation:

Now I've arrived at the dorm! I hope everyone had a fun time~ haha I told myself well done.. once again todaktodak*(pitter-patter)^^ hihi

ahh thx for all the translations that i've missed so far guys :(

yep..she really did great with the avatar make up..haha

and looks like she is the only that really active these days in twitter :)

at least we can still get some update from them ^^