Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

haha new tweet.. can i know what she means? :)

.나를 포함한, 내 사람들도 좀 편하게... 쉽게... 늘 감사한 마음을 잃지않고 행복을 느꼈으면 좋겠어요. 그 곳에서는 어떤 짐이든 덜어내셨기를.... 아 눈물나

i'm new to korean entertainment industry but still heard a lot of suicide cases from papers.

what was going on there? was the pressure so unbearable that triggered the thought of ending precious life?

life is short so don't bottle up everything, be open & believe in friends. nothing is impossible unless one chooses to be.

it was a pity it happened to park yongha. rip.

Newest!

블랙베리로 Openbeak 쓰고있는데.. 암튼 사진 안올라가요 사이즈를 줄여도ㅠ사진만첨부하면 network request failed 라고 오류가 난다는..

인심좋은 집에서 회 맛있게먹고 쉬다가 이제 버스타러왔어요~ 바다도 보고 즐거웠네요>_<히힛 강릉 바이바이~

translations??

고등학교 선생님께서 돌아가셨어요. 고인의명복을 빌어주세요..
요즘왜이렇게들 데려가시는지............. 아...미치겠다

lots of tweets = lots of translations translators will do

think she's having a clear mind cause she's been tweeting... a lot!

oh well, the more the merrier ((((:

Edited by dy.hannah

Okay guys.. I'll just translate the latest two tweets and i'm off to sleep, I'll be editing this post with all translations tomorrow :P

요즘왜이렇게들 데려가시는지............. 아...미치겠다

Translation:

Why lately people are taken away like this?.... ah... I'm going nuts!

고등학교 선생님께서 돌아가셨어요. 고인의명복을 빌어주세요..

Translation:

My High School teacher passed away. My condolences to her/him.. (may he/she rest in peace).

^^All the tweets this morning was abt Gyuri going on a trip alone to somewhere(Gangneung) for the first time, Gyul hasnt had a good sleep and she hope to have a good sleep during her trip (by train).. and she did! many people were asking her to upload pictures.. but she said she's using blackberry to update the tweet and it gave an error while uploading the pic through openbeak as the pic size is too large. Then Gyul went on to say she took bus and went home. and it was a fun ride.

-Just in case u all wonder what Gyul tweeted abt.. That's roughly the summary of what Gyul tweeted.. (i speed read and summarize.. lol).. will post proper translation tmrw

EDIT: --- Mass translation ---

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm dizzy because couldn't sleep.. today also staying up all night.

Hurriedly I hop on the train and leave. Going to Gangneung >_< I should be back by evening (dinner time)..

I'm going to see the sea again. Looks like it'll be a fun day >_< first I'm gonna sleep a bit in the train...TT_TT I'm nervous but until then.. I should sleep... Goodnight.

Now I'm in the train! Go (departing)~ I'm gonna sleep^^

I've arrived^^ I've slept well~

Now at GangNeung, hop on a bus and heading to Ju Mun Jin. Traveling alone is my first time... completely nervous >_< This is absolutely a total mood change!

As the rain is drizzling down, I arrive at Ju Mun Jin (I believe this is a place's name). I'm at Raw Fish Restaurant~ I want to upload photos but strangely I couldn't upload photos directly from my handphone.. TT_TT.. I can't solve the problem.. hiks....

I'm using my Blackberry via Openbeak to write this (tweet)... anyway I couldn't upload the photos .. even I reduced the size.. I got an error of Network Request Failed when I attach the photos.

I ate delicious meal (sliced raw fish) at a kind-hearted people's house and had some rest there. Now came here (bus station) to take bus (home)~ I've seen the sea and I've enjoyed coming here >_< hihit.. Gangneung Bye bye~

Oh thanks anky, been wondering what has been tweeting the past few days. glad she finally had some nice time for herself and was able to sleep well.

hahah cute gyul, going all the way (by train & bus) to gangneung just to have sliced raw fish?

thanks anky, you were indeed very helpful by offering to translate though bedtime has struck. lol.

woah..thx a lot for the mass translation anky..

she tweeted a lot!!

going there only for eat the fish and saw the sea..

but does she really went there alone??

anyway, it's always nice to know that they have some free time :)

going there only for eat the fish and saw the sea..

but does she really went there alone??

anyway, it's always nice to know that they have some free time :)

pfft lol i bet she went there to meet her boyfriend

thanks annk1!!! gyuri been a tweetaholic lately hahaha so really thanks for translating them. :)

gyul_tweet_10.jpg

~ Translation ~

These cute kids* are killing me............. >_< hinghing

---

Shimshimtapa starts~! Jeongmo oppa, Jiyoung and Sulli will be coming today (as guests)~^^ Pretty people ggakkung* >_<kekeke

Gyul is reffering to the kids as Jiyoung and Sulli as they're both guests for Shimshimtapa today.

During today's shimshimtapa.

Too bad there was no bora today... Jing+Sulli would have been so cute to watch.

jing_tweet_16.jpg

~ Translation ~

Gyuri: Just felt like falling apart TT TT I miss you my baby!

---

Jing: Gyuri unni bbyororongbbyong* what are you doin?

*bbyororongbbyong is a cute way of saying hi in Korean, just like bbyong is a kiddie's way of saying see ya in korean.

Gyul probably means she's tired from college perhaps.

And so cuteee... lol they just met like yesterday and Gyul is already missing her baby. :eyelove:

From the their tweets recently, it seems like Jing is currently having a vacation at home? not at dorm? that's why Jing kept saying she missed her unnies so much (previous tweet), plus now Gyuri with SSTP, Hara with IY, Nicole with Heroes and possibly SeungYeon in drama(?) [though not confirmed yet], left with Jing with a more relaxed schedule.

and.. in respond to Jing's tweet the other day (that she missed her unnies).. one of Kara's manager mentioned to Jing:

1xzbee.jpg

Translation:

Don't worry... I've grabbed many schedules..keke

^^from that, i assume, he's got something (schedule) for Jing? Oh well, that's just my opinion tho, hehe.