Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

Sorry that this super cute messages between the girls had to be posted up so late... I wasn't around the entire day and I really only have a few minutes now so here they are:

kara_tweet_01.jpg

~ Translations ~

*read from bottom to top*

Jiyoung

heuheuhehehehe jjukjjuk

----

Gyuri

Wanted to do it with you too... but you were having your make up done

by coffeebeanie

----

Nicole

I saw it too....

----

Gyuri

That was Kang Jiyoung... That retweet(by jing) was correct! keke

----

Jiyoung

Correct!

gyuljing_02.jpg

-----

Gyuri

My Lover.... jjuk* >_< who is it?

gyuljing_01.jpg

-----

Gyuri

ThankYou very much for your understanding.

[한국어]이해를 주셔서 대단히 감사합니다 / [Jap] Rikai shite kurete hontōni arigatō

By aank1

*I wanted to be with you too* - Literral translation on this part, I thought it was cuter that way. But what she meant in this message is that Nicole used to be her baby, back during the Break It days.

*jjuk* - is an expression in korean when you want to give a kiss, the same like "smooch" or "muacks" in other languages.

Aren't the girls just adorable playing around like this? Hahahaha.

If only Hara joined in and if only Hammie decides to make a twitter. :D

lol omg the interaction between these guys were adorable!

Nicole and Jing and Gyul haha. Poor Nicole~ hopefully there will be a picture between her and gyul next time ;D

I loved how gyul tweeted out the question and jing tweeted the answer, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Tweets:

오늘심심타파 샤이니와 보이는라디오로 함께합니다~^^

Translation:

Today's Shimshimtapa is bora with Shinee~^^

이제숙소갑니다...오늘도 다들 수고하셨어요! 오야스미~

Translation:

Now going back to dorm... Everybody did well today! oyasumi (nitey)

RT 난 진짜 더위에 약한듯.... 으ㅠ_ㅠ힘들어! @kkangjii:

Translation:

RT I think i'm really sensitive to heat (feel weak when weather is hot).. hiks hiks.. it's difficult/tough!!

운동하다가 강변에서 지금 어미오리(?)가 새끼오리 네마리를 데리고 산책하는 장면을 봤어요...어두워서 사진이 안 나왔는데 정말 신기하고 훈훈하고 귀여웠다는..ㅠㅠ

Translation:

While i was exercising i saw a mother-duck(?) taking her 4 ducklings for a walk on the riverside... because it's so dark, the photo didn't come out well.. it's really amazing and comfortable(warm) as well as cute.. �…��…�

심심타파 시작!^^

Translation:

Shimshimtapa starts!^^

이제숙소도착!전잘래요 오야스미..

Translation:

Now arrived at dorm! I'm gonna sleep oyasumi (jap ~ goodnight)..

*I wonder if they actually rent a place in Japan to stay..or Gyuri actually flew back to Korea?from her tweets.. shimshimtapa and going back to dorm and all.. hmm.

judging from the contents with the time sent, gyul was really back in korea, doing sstp for the past 2 nights.

thanks anky, i always thought they would station in japan throughout the promotion period.

hope the flying to & fro isn't taking too much toll off them.

woah never expected Gyul to still doing SSTP during their Japan activities....but considering Seoul Tokyo 2 hrs flight with no time difference i guess it just gonna be like she fly anywhere in Korea...although i hope her body could handle it well too

thanks anky

^ yeah seriously. even though its not a really long trip, I heard airplane flights are really taxing on the body system b/c of the altitude changes and stuff. :s

I really hope gyul's body is strong enough to take this stress/overexertion for long periods of time.

attention all, needing help here.

can someone tweet gyul & remind her that today's the 7th day of 7th month in lunar calendar or equivalent to the chinese valentine's day? she was talking about this date while ago. hope she's receiving lovely tweets from any boy whom may have stolen her heart.

happy valentine's day, goddess.