Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

9Ei3K.png

here is another translation ^_^

Happiness is not something you just find, its something you make slowly. And as always, I have to keep on fighting today~
:)

translated by @_coffeebeanie

hmmm was this why gyuri took a mini-vacation from twitter? busy trying to make her own happiness. but you dont try so hard to make happiness if you're already happy...

eveyday we go out looking or working for happiness but sometimes it leads us back to where we start. there're often times we forget or choose to ignore that the real happiness already exists within our house. the world is round. :)

latest tweet, translated by anky-

0uhoG.png

translated by ben-

[Gyul.t]Yesterday night I lost my wallet and thanks to a good person, I got it back. However when I was exercising just now I suddenly received my credit card back. Whoever it was that gave it back to me, may you be bless than you go to the heavens. ^^

wheww..be more careful next time noona... >.<

ps* oh yeah..it's kinda confusing.. =__=''

심심타파시작해요~95.9 >_<

ShimShimTapa is starting~95.9 >_<

11月の日本の天気はどうですか?韓国よりは寒くないかな....( '-')a

juichi gatsu no nihon no tenki was dou desuka? Kankoku yori wa (should be mo I think) samuku nai kana ....( '-')a

How is the weather in Japan in november? I wonder if it's colder than Korea....( '-')a

아... 추우니까 운동나가기 정말 귀찮아지네요..ㅠㅠ잉잉 마음먹고 출발!!ㅠㅠ

ah... It gets really annoying to go out to exercise when it gets cold..ㅠㅠ ing-ing (crying noise) With determination, start !!ㅠㅠ

Untitled-5-2.jpg

Latest tweet. :D

Gyuri's exercising. Lol. She's now lazy cause its cold. :D Fighting~!

아빠엄마는프랑크푸르트도착하셨다고 연락이 오고...나는 이제 푸켓으로 출발.. 글로벌 가족!!

Dad and Mom contacted me that they arrived in Frankfurt... I'm now departing for Phuket... Global Family!!

^

maybe there will be a limited-edition jumping with photobook special on phuket??

just like revolution have photobook special on okinawa?? :lol:

i doubt it's for leasure though.. they are still busy right now..haha

but i do hope they will have some time to rest, or at least please don't be as busy as lupin's promotion..

btw,thank u for the translation..global family :lol:

wonder what her parents doing in frankfurt..vacation?