Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

38VX.png

I don't need sweets any moreㅠㅠ sleepy

단것도 필요없다ㅠㅠ졸리다

I can't sleep so then I'm attracted to sweet stuf?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wanna sleep...

잠을 못자서 단것이 당기나?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ자고싶다....

cr: ben

3a2Q.png

오늘도 조금밖에 못 잤지만, 괜찮다! 왠지 기분이 좋구나>_< 다들 감기조심합시다^ㅇ^

today too i was only able to sleep for a little, but its ok! for some reason feel good>_< be careful of getting sick^o^

cr: heyhey52

Edited by stevenstanley

^the translation has been posted here http://tumblr.com/xd51a1lc7f . I am so happy that she is getting some time off - I guess that's why she didn't go in Thailand. SY hasn't had much schedule and Gyuri with SSTP has beeb constantly busy. I don't mind if she didn't go cuz she was able to see her bf Eunjung and spend some time with her family :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With Hara and Jiyoung having made posts on their twitters recently, hopefully Gyuri will follow suit soon. I'm not sure if KARA's twitter messages need to be approved by their management like some idols do, but if they do then this could be mean they're allowed to tweet again. I realize she won't write anything other than 'Sorry for making our fans worry' or 'I hope everyone in Japan is ok' but it would be awesome to hear from her again.

• 1 month later...

fbQ3B.jpg

~ Translation ~

In celebration of resuming tweeting.. Here's my baby pic too:) hehehe Her name is KkingKangie (3months old, female). Cause' I'm Gyul my baby is KkingKangie..>_<

--

Everyone, it's been a long time since I tweeted..! I miss you all..^^ I'm gonna start tweeting again~~

Alright finally Gyuri tweets! Even though the KARA crisis has officially ended, it didn't feel right until everyone was back to twitter. I hope she and the rest of the members tweet tons from now on to make up for the months they were away.

I wonder if Gyuri is allergic to the dog's hair and not the dog itself. Now, there are dogs that have human-like hair and that therefore people who may be allergic to dogs aren't. Or maybe she's taking some pills for her allergy. An entire mystery to resolve :)

Anyways, her dog is so majestic and goddess-like that as soon as I saw him/her (?), I automatically thought "of course, this is Gyuri's dog" LOL :thumbup:

I am happy that she's back in tweeting mode.

Edited by sarah09

^ Omo, it's seems to be something about stomach cramps. She is hurting really bad and vomiting....

I'll wait for official translation but this isn't good. PLease be get some rest and go to the HOSPITAL!!!

^

oh my, she is/was ill? someone please attend to & take care of her.

especially now when preparing for the next single, she must eat more regularly because she's getting thinner these days.