Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

^

[Gyuri.t] When recording for a magazine shoot.. The picture that was captured on the computer monitor made my face turned out to have cross-stripes =ㅁ= -

[Gyuri.t] Got my nail art done at One Carat*. Great mood now!

One Carat is manicure shop at Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

gyul.jpg

gyul1.jpg

idk but the newest tweet was so worrying???

[Gyuri.t] Ah please... why is this day like this... I can't belief it. Pray for the one that passed away... - 아 제발... 왜 이런 일들이... 믿을 수 없네요 고인의 명복을 빕니다...

*Gyuri is refering to the committing suicidal case of former SG Wannabe member, Chae Dong Ha.

*Updated with translations*

[Gyul.t] Is it too sparkling that you turnt it up on purpose? If it's not so it's about the aesthetic of temperance?.... If even this is not right, please let me see it my people^^*

[Gyul.t]I came to Dream Concert rehearsal.. But about the "Ah ah ak so sparkling Park Gyuri" banner, today you guy also turnt it over like back then. Is it your concept? TT TT...

VSqBG.jpg

credit: Karaholic twitter

Edited by gyuriFTW

its nice seeing Goddess tweets something about Dong Ha's death, it must be a shocking news for everyone

found this article http://news.donga.com/3/all/20110523/37457421/4 , apparently Gyuri knew this Celtic FC (Scotland league football club) player Ki Sung-Yueng aka David Ki ^_^ ...quite surprised with her connection :lol:

o5nKM.jpg

^ something about her birthday :confused1:

Gyuri supporting her Eunjung.

RQxek.jpg

I just arrived at the premiere of the film, 'White' starring Eunjung >_< doogeun doogeun ... it's a horror movie! Can't wait for it! kyaa

jjbjJ.jpg

Oh White is very scary ㅠ ㅠ is incredible ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ an incredible horror movie ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ BEST ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ Eunjung-ah you are amazing ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ but how I survived ㅠ ㅠ kyaaa was very interesting ㅠ ㅠ Scary ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ yet interesting

34RRb.jpg

People, please, you must attend White ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ good ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ very interesting and scary! Please go watch the movies!

translation credit: KARA Brazil twitter (portugese translation and then google translate to English :sweatdrop: )

found this article http://news.donga.com/3/all/20110523/37457421/4 , apparently Gyuri knew this Celtic FC (Scotland league football club) player Ki Sung-Yueng aka David Ki ^_^ ...quite surprised with her connection :lol:

yep. that guy is like one of the top young korean soccer players. he went to dream concert too and it seems they met up. some korean kamilia jokingly (i think) are asking if theyre dating but i doubt it since the guy plays for scotland.

ill post the screenshot on the first post here where we post all of them. im happy gyuri is tweeting again but i can hardly keep up with all her tweets. ill get up to date as soon as i can and post them all :sweatdrop:^_^

would you guys like it if i made a big stalker list of all the people gyuri's following and who they are?

KZotd.jpg

[quote name=dookiemonstar' timestamp='1306828069' post='479281'

would you guys like it if i made a big stalker list of all the people gyuri's following and who they are?

Sure why not. It would help because I don't know most of the celebrities Gyuri has twitter conversations with lol.

CDIfC.jpg

My people.. even more than my common expressions as usual, i'm very grateful now. Please understand me..^^Thank you.. Today i'm really happy and thankful. I love you!

translation credit: karaholic twitter

Edited by gyuriFTW

BbB1R.jpg

This tweet is for Hanbyulie - Shimshimtapa's fashion leader haha Monday Kiz concert at July 2 Busan! July 9 Seoul! July 23 Changwon~^^ July 9, Monday Kiz will hold their concert at Yonsei university's Centennial Hall~^^ I hope you will attend a lot! I can't go..

YEGcn.jpg

I'm taking medicine while bringing up it (reply to: Oh oh have your dog allergic disappeared?!)

translation credit: Karaholic twitter

S5Eow.jpg

XyATr.jpg

Gyuri: ugh... So sleepy ㅠㅠ.... On the way to the airport now...!!!

Gyuri: I want to be charged '_' Charger... Where are you?

Jiyoung-Gyuri I'm using the charger now.. Should I give it to you....?

translation credit: aanki1

Note: reverse chronological order

S9NlW.jpg

The last one... is the middle school era TT hehehe I have to go out now. Byebye~

This is high school student...

I took a lot of photos back then.. Now it became my job so i almost didn't take like that any longer..... My conclusion: my hard(disk) is really a box of pandora;;;

Links to her pics (also posted in Gyul's spazz thread)1, 2

translation credit: Karaholic twitter

she was such a unique kid when young. We can clearly see that she was meant for the spotlight. It's great that she shared those pictures with us.

No new twits...heard that our goddess is sick right now. Hope she recovers soon :)

she was sick? any updates?

indeed, the last twitpic was so excellenty taken.

credit to the model, who can pull off this in high school?

gyulu.jpg

and thanks daniel! you have made it so easy for everyone here.

June 23th, 2011

gyul623.png

처음으로 부른 솔로곡인데..기쁘네요ㅎㅎ씨티헌터 OST 박규리의 "그대만 봐요" 오늘 새벽에 나왔어요~ 많이 들어주세요~^^힛ㅎㅎ RT @gyulgyul:첫번째 솔로곡 벅스뮤직 실시간차트 1위축하드려

요!!!!http://twitpic.com/5fjh7t 

It's my first solo song though..i'm so glad haha City Hunter OST Park Gyuri's "Look only at you" will release today dawn~ Please listen to it a lot~^^ Hix hehe

June 26th, 2011

gyul6261.png

보고싶어.. 낑깡아... 우리 애기.....ㅠㅠㅠ으앙ㅠㅠㅠ http://mypict.me/l59qs 

Miss you.. Kingkang ah... my baby..... TT TT TT Euang TT TT TT

311530932500x500.jpg

gyul6262.png

우리 애기..... 보고싶어....ㅠㅠㅠ언니는 오늘도 힘내서 열심히 했단다.. 잘크고있니...ㅠㅠ http://twitpic.com/5h6v3q 

(no translation yet)

331204598.jpg

gyul6263.png

언니가 아니라 엄마구나... 아무튼 우리 낑깡이가 날 안 잊어버렸어야 될텐데ㅠㅠ빨리 안고 싶다ㅠㅠ약을 먹고라도 뽀뽀해주고싶다ㅠㅠ우리 애기ㅠㅠㅠ http://twitpic.com/5h707l 

(no translation yet)

331211217.jpg

Gyuri misses her puppies, KARA Zoo is like thier sons/daughters... and her new DP is like she is about to say "Hello, there's something I wanna tell is is that I love you" *Dies*

from her most recent tweets onward..

Pw7z3.jpg

[Gyul.t] But it doesnt mean that is right.. I have told, i won't become that person who is anyone can be easily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Younha-Gyul.t] Always support you.

[Gyul-Younha.t] Younha ya..........

[Younha-Gyul.t] It seems that you can't sleep lately.. Be strong!

[Gyul-Younha.t] That's right. I can't sleep- I'm at Japan now! You're at Korea right?

[Younha-Gyul.t] Uh, me too, i cant sleep so i'm trolling now. Sometimes i just ignore eveything around me. I feel sick of burden myself

[Gyul-Younha.t] Hahaha Early morning is such a time when we have a lot of needless thoughts.. hahahaha It will be fine if we take it easy but we just cant. I'm hungry!

[Younha-Gyul.t] That's right haha Since it's easier to get used with it at time like this hehe Enjoy your time there and comeback safely! Let's drink a coffee glass

[Gyul-Younha.t] Uh uh!^^ I will definitely ~ I'm taking good care at myself !

[Younha-Gyul.t] Yub. Hurry comeback

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G6NQ3.jpg

And my belief was always right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f2Bua.jpg

Achieve only what i want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gyul6263.png

I am not his unnie but mommy... Anyway, my Kingkangie don't forget me TT TT I want to hug him soon TT TT Although i have to take medicine, i still wanna kiss him TT TT my baby TT TT TT || @ gyuri88 언니가 아니라 엄마구나... 아무튼 우리 낑깡이가 날 안 잊어버렸어야 될텐데ㅠㅠ빨리 안고 싶다ㅠㅠ약을 먹고라도 뽀뽀해주고싶다ㅠㅠ우리 애기ㅠㅠㅠ

Eunjung just tweeted her..let's wait for her response!

vuOcq.jpg

[Eunjung-Gyul.t] Euik hahaha Cutee hahahahaha Don't you miss me...? ㅠ ㅡㅠ Ing