Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

^

i have my reason so i don't use twitter at all, and it's too troublesome/annoying for me.

if not for gyul, i won't even bother to logon "this" and "that".

anyway thanks for all the updates. looks like i have to depend on you now. :)

gyul.jpg

- I myself am more afraid of the thoughts that never crossed my mind at all.. ㅎㅎ Today ends with this

- Why are there so many people who say such cruel things without giving their words any thought..

[c] kh

just want to say, most people act on impulse, they don't mean it.

as long as gyul isn't on the receiving end, this is the world.

^^^^^^ I wonder what all that was about ^^^^^^^^^^^^

If I find out it was antis that made our yeosin mad got-hooligan.gif

fKR0y.jpg

Ah..my throat..my body

y8QWU.jpg

Gyuri eonii hwaiting ❤

=( Gyuri going through so much these days. At least maknae is always looking out for her

credit: Karaholic twitter for Gyuri's tweet, and me for Jiyoung's :devil: I'm so glad I learned to read Hangul.

dBKnP.jpg

Diet start..

Oh the travails of being an idol. Why must people who are already beautiful go on diets? Look at any of Gyuri's recent pictures and tell me how anyone can think she should go on a diet. Hopefully it's one of those diets that just has specific types of foods to avoid so as to not gain weight, rather than a starving diet to lose weight quickly.

trans credit: Me. No seriously. I had to confirm it with google translate but the hangul is "daieoteu (diet) sijak (start)" Even I know that much keke. :accomplished:

Edited by gyuriFTW

i hope gyul meant "to control food intake in moderate, rather than extreme". but does she look likes she needs to? or probably to look more toned. maybe the new concept/outfits will reveal more skin? sexy perhaps?

thanks daniel!

^not only that but rehearsals for a musical are usually exhausting! This is definitely not a good time to start a diet, unless it is to add more vitamins and proteins to her normal diet. She's gonna be exhausted and probably even fainting if it isn't the latter...And actually, all doctors would tell you that diet doesn't work on a long term AND they have very negative effects on someone's metabolism. Especially with them being busier lately, what does that mean for her diet? Would she continue with it until when???? Not a good idea to me...

maybe diet for her musical n voice? I know that a singer must controlled her food and eat some suplement to prevent her voice, but for doing a musical that's pretty different. Her twitter before it's bout her throat...maybe this diet is a special one which helping in musical. You know, a special diet treatment for strengtenth your voice....I hope so....:D,,

Edited by KamiliaBonnie

2jPKW.jpg

I lost 2kg in 3 days... if I go about with my schedule and diet at the same time, it's really harsh ㅠㅠ My strength is fading; I intend to put taking care of my body as my priority...

2 days of MV shooting is coming to it's final act .... seems like all my energy has been drained away .... thanks to all who came to the set to support us ! Rainbow and all the trainees !

credit: Cherrims and grainy

gyuli.jpg

this is tough but here's my translation from karachina:

"lately i'm thinking of touring around by train which is the one among all wishes..

even though it's only travelling on the road while meeting schedules, it feels like the aim is to reach the horizon.

looking at the sky, forgetting about fatigue and striding forward, it's like receiving a pleasant gift.

with this thought, journey ahead will be filled with joy."

Edited by red4summer

^

(on her latest tweet) i prefer this kind of sharings from gyul. besides telling me what're her thoughts on a normal day while rushing for activities, it gives out another direction, and a lesson for red. for me, it's about, "we're never too old to learn, unless you think you are." so thanks for causing a little but significant pause in my life today. and i really hope gyul does get to fulfil her wish soon, probably in the comfort of someone arms. :)

gyul1.jpg

gyulj.jpg

I received this from Dongie (Shindong) oppa >_< (A birthday present from Shindong after 3 months)

my further translation from karachina:

although it's very late, the beautiful gyul is still very happy.

oh my! gyul does look very pretty here. :wub: