Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

guys, i (always) have problem accessing twitter, so if there's any translation, please help to post. thanks.

gyul.jpg

gyuri88: Because I thought about too many things, I ended up going to bed later than I planned... Actually, I still do not feel sleepy, but I have to go to Tokyo again early in the morning tomorrow, so I must sleep now. Good night...

gyuri88: Therefore sometimes, those of you who tweet "Why are you so depressed everyday"... or "Let's see some interesting stuff from you"... I totally understand, so I don't mind if you remove me from your follow list. No, I really mean it. Because I have the right to talk about what I want, I will also give you the right to not see the things you don't like...

gyuri88: Despite this, I myself know... that I'm becoming more and more immersed in Twitter, yet I know that this isn't a solution. Hence, I'm really sorry to the many fans who are simply worried about me.

gyuri88: Twitter is my personal space, and even though I am saying this and opening myself up, I made you fans worry when I spill out my words like that. Hence, I'm sorry. But recently... I don't have any method that I can use in order to release my stress in the first place, and I absolutely have not much time to do so either... So I have to spill out my thoughts in this manner.

gyuri88: Really, who knows me?.....

gyuri88: Thank you for the hard work.

[c] cherrims@twitter

i guess there're idiots among us..

Gyuri's recent tweets are very worrisome. She's likely very stressed with the musical and KARA's promotions.. I hope she's just venting. DSP should really be on top of this.. just to be careful.

The "Really, who knows me?..." tweet is particularly worrying. Please be okay, goddess. I think she has a hard time connecting with the other girls of KARA... because she's said so herself that she feels like she has no one she can confide in on SH. Let somebody in that you can vent to, Gyuri T_T

she knows that there're many listening hearts out there too, so i choose to believe there's not an indication of things to come because nothing (bad) will befall on a person who is making great strides and taking pride in her work. if her friends and fans cannot reach her in time, she will find out on her own a way through the difficult times. if only we can do anything for her, we just need to believe in her.

gyul1.jpg

gyuri88: Ah, you just have to add eggs into your tendon! ~\(*´▽`)/~

gyuri88: It is important to eat yummy food...

gyuri88: As expected, All-Star tendon (tempura rice bowl) is 100% my type. Gives me joy... *('-')*

[c] cherrims@twitter

ah.. gyul should have tweeted out the picture too. hahah.

eunjung in response to gyul earlier tweets..

gyulk.jpg

my translation from karachina:

gyuri88: @taraeunjung1212 i'll be staying in japan for about a month.. i'll definitely contact you when i'm back! we must call-up each other and meetup;;

taraeunjung1212: @gyuri88 of course..!!! i miss you ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~ gyuri!!!

gyuri88: @taraeunjung1212 i'm yours..>_<

taraeunjung1212: @gyuri88 @Sj861117sj no way, gyuri is mine.

:)

Maybe Gyul needs a little break. From the looks of it, she's about to reach her limit and the stress level is way above her already. Aw man, I want to comfort her. And her recent tweets are kinda bothering. For her to say that voicing her thoughts out on tweeter is the only way she can relieve stress at the moment makes it look like she can't talk that much with the other girls. I wonder what's happening among them (if there is anything, that is). I just want our Goddess to be happy no matter what. This is getting depressing for me as well :crying:

Awww Gyul, it's ok though, Gyul is a strong girl and I'm sure she will get through this bout of angst. I don't think she is depressed, she is definitely stressed though, and feeling the heat of being on top...it's alot of work and lets be honest and say that up until recently the girls of KARA have never had this intense a schedule/workload, so it's bound to start taking it's toll. However she will surely overcome it, which will only make her stronger. She needs to not only experience this but to overcome it as-well. The main thing about life at the top is that it isn't easy and is very lonely. With separate schedules and tons of work to do I'm not surprised that she feels like she can't really talk to anyone...I don't think its anything dealing with the relationship of the girls, more so that everyone is tired and stressed so you feel like complaining about what you are going through falls on deaf ears cause well, they are experiencing the same thing and you don't want to make it seem like you are "working harder" than anyone else.

So I guess what I am trying to say is that I knew this would happen at some point or another, and it's only going to get more difficult and challenging. This is where, like Gyuri has said in the past, you have to live life without regret. Kara want's to be a top girl group, and this is the true life of a top star...it's not all luxury and fun, its days of loneliness, stress and frustration but in the end it will all be worth it. Because Gyuri doesn't want to live life with regrets she won't quit or give up...I have faith in her!!!

GYUL FIGHTING ALWAYS ANS FOREVER!!!

^

nice one! not to link them together but the thought of high depression in korea does worry me a bit. not saying they don't but i just hope they open up even more to each other, especially what had happened..

she just tweeted.

gyul3.jpg

gyul2q.jpg

gyuri88: Tamori-san strap!!

[c] _KARAtweets

seems like they are done with the recording?

and someone please tell me gyul chose red of all colors..

^there seems to be some controversy in Japan with regards to her relationship with the Korean player Jisun (?) because in a former soccer game with Japan, he made some "monkey imitation" to the Japanese players (after putting a goal). I saw an article that Japanese fans have "mixed feelings" about her relationship with this guy (I even wonder how they became friends, really strange). Perhaps it's in relation to her recent twit, we never know...it seems like every of their actions even when it occurs in korea now appears on the news in Japan. What a world! Now, they even investigate who your friends are.... :thumbdown:

Edited by sarah09

^

if only things are the way we want them to be, it'll be an ideal world but realistically everything we do is magnified.

i'm not sure why he did that but it has no relations to their friendship.

hope the people can realize that.

gyul.jpg

gyuri88: We'll be returning to Osaka tonight~! Fighting~^^

gyuri88: Last meal in Tokyo. Thank you for the food! BYE-BYE Tendon~

[c] _KARAtweets

oIKlm.jpg

gyuri88: While doing "200-pound Beauty", I was able to enjoy Osaka.. There was this feeling of freedom due to the difficulty of finding enjoyment during normal working hours. Also, I guess I'm starting to think that I managed to create many unforgettable memories with the rest of the people.. I definitely don't think I'll forget them. Thanks ^^

gyuri88: Already, only a little time remains for my Japan musical performance... If we count today, it's 3 times left! Time flies so quickly..ㅠㅎ It was my first time staying abroad for such a long period of time like this, and there was the throbbing of my heart and worries as well. Though I got used to all these fairly quickly, I'm already feeling reluctant to part with them.. I will give my best in the remaining performances.

[c] cherrims@twitter

naefV.jpg

gyuri88: Today, I'll go all out too and perform..!^^ Strength rising!

[c] cherrims@twitter

Edited by red4summer

gyul2k.jpg

gyuld.jpg

gyuri88: A happy Han Byul holding a snack>_<ww Recently, I've been worried about whether I could become skinny ㅋㅋㅋ But I don't eat for that ending...... and I must become Jenny too.. T_Twwww Today, too, fighting

[c] cherrims@twitter

sounds a great piece of news to me because gyul is eating well. lol.

oops, i have interpreted wrongly. from my understanding from a chinese site, gyul is getting skinner, and she's still not putting on weights because of jenny.

^

TRANS: "Please don't search me... let me remain secretive!"

cr: cherrims @ twitter

"Recently, I've been worried about whether I could become skinny ㅋㅋㅋ But I don't eat for that ending...... and I must become Jenny too.. T_Twwww Today, too, fighting"...

Do you suppose this could be interpreted as she doesn't eat for the ending (the ending being skinny?). Meaning she doesn't eat with the thought of being skinny aka she eats whatever or she eats a lot. I'm hoping, anyway T_T;; lol I hope it doesn't mean she's not eating in order to be skinny...

I don't like the whole 'I must become Jenny'/lose weight thing. She's beautiful and has an amazing body imo

Edited by alejandra

^ I interpreted it as Gyulee taking up the "Han Byul" persona... she wants to eat (the snack) but she wants to become skinny i.e. Jenny. In the ending, Han Byul becomes Jenny, thus she is not allowed to eat (out of character, I guess). I'm really sorry for the ambiguous translations; sometimes, it's hard to fully convey the intended meaning (in Japanese) with English >__<