Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

Gyuri goddess really has a way with words. She's so sharp even on Twitter! Glad she didn't let some crazy fangirl bully her. But, yes, I hope all this stuff about Ki Sung Yong just goes away. All this fuss over some joking throwaway line on a show. Ridiculous! :bored:

Edited by Optimist

I think it's time to let the crazy fangirl know who she is messing with!!! :angry:

You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!!!

You mess with Gyuri, be prepared to feel the wrath of Kamilia!!! :angry:

If you dare to lay a finger on Gyuri, we will make sure that Ki Sung Yong suffer the same fate!!! :angry:

Behold!!! The True Power of the Kamilia!!! :angry:

Um...no need to be making threats :thumbdown: .

Gyuri dealt with the anti in a witty, classy way and set them straight. Threatening Ki Sung Yong just because of some delusional fan is just as low as that idiot insulting our Gyuri because of her harmless comment. It is not the kind of behaviour Gyuri would want from Kamilias.

Um...no need to be making threats :thumbdown: .

Gyuri dealt with the anti in a witty, classy way and set them straight. Threatening Ki Sung Yong just because of some delusional fan is just as low as that idiot insulting our Gyuri because of her harmless comment. It is not the kind of behaviour Gyuri would want from Kamilias.

:lol2: Just Joking dude... Relax...

I'm not as violent as the crazy fans...

I'm just making empty threats :lol2:

:crying: But at lest it let me see loves for Our Goddess...

You guys/gals do love her a lot... :crying:

Let's not be too hasty here. Ki Sung Yong didn't do anything. I think it's fair to say the fangirl would pay for any damage done to Gyul, though. A couple times over.

:tongue: hah, actually, I'm just testing your guys/gals how much you all loves Gyuri... :tongue:

Rest assured that I'm not so brainless... :lol2:

Just wrote something to drawn the attention to myself, also hoping to drawn the crazy fangirls' wrath to myself instead... (Should they ever get to read this...)

Cause I'm willing to withstand against the crazy Antis' insults towards me instead...

Let the insults be directed to me instead...

Let me be the sacrifice...

Just in case if I am really going to be banned...

Just wanna let you guys/gals know that you all are a wonderful bunch of people...

Kamilia really lives up to it's name...

KARA + Familia = Kamilia

Always put KARA's interests before our very own...

You guys/gals rocks!!! :thumbup1:

Administrators, do what you need to do...

I am prepared to be the sacrifice...

Edited by red4summer
nobody is getting the ban. however remember not to post consecutively in a short span. merged all posts. cheers.

76878249.jpg

gyuri88: Today, there is also KISS~ International Style Show.. My MC duties ended without a hitch. Thanks to the support of my people :) Thank you..! Tomorrow, I will be returning to Korea and performing in the musical... Until the end, I will cherish my voice when I use it.. ^^

[c] cherrims@twitter

^

be it staffs or fans, to those who believe and stand by her all this time.

together with the blessings from everyone of us, may the strength be with her, always and forever.

yup, her last musical performance in korea will be today @ 1900hrs.

hope all will go smooth..

85720343.jpg

gyuri88: Actually, if there weren't polyps on my vocal chord, I might be able to give more solid performances but... during this opportunity, I also learnt a lot. Every~one, who watched me warmly even though my skills were lacking, thank you so much. To the 200-Pound Beauty team, I will go on, having met such great people and having spent such a happy time performing~ Love you.. ^^*

gyuri88: 200-Pound Beauty musical. Today, this is my final day..! Thanks to all of you who supported me, it ended without a hitch~ I'm really thankful that so many of you came.. The condition of my throat wasn't the best, which was a pity, but thanks to you, I'm able to go all out and until the very end, I finished all in one piece. I learnt a lot from this~ To be able to end my very first musical safely, thank you.. ^^

[c] cherrims@twitter

^yeah, it's really bittersweet. She did the best she could do in the current situation so she can't really have any regrets. Now, it's a matter of just making sure her voice recuperates enough to sustain a concert tour...When I look at the tracklist and the fact that she usually is the one hitting high notes in songs, well, we'll see :)

92642068.jpg

gyuri88: As soon as I woke up this morning I had a nosebleed and was shocked by it;; I’m lacking blood… ㅠㅠ why am is it like this?

gyuri88: As I watched lullulalla today, my manager oppa said this to me.. you’re laughing at the show you’re on kekekeke

[c] gyurism@tumblr

Edited by red4summer

4444444444444l.jpg

84751857.jpg

gyuri88: With sparkling eyes, Park KkingKkang (Female, age 1)

[c] cherrims@twitter

33333333333333v.jpg

29695731.jpg

gyuri88: My KkingKkang has grown bigger

[c] cherrims@twitter

2222222222222v.jpg

1111111111as.jpg

gyuri88: Diet... It's hard I'm hungry 다이어트.. 힘드네 배고파ㅠㅎ

[c] _KARAtweets@twitter

57303583.jpg

26958060.jpg

27335754.jpg

00000000000000o.jpg

66666666666666t.jpg

gyuri88: Kya-ㅠㅠ!!! I still have yet to charge my MP3... But I was so proud to have already packed up..! ㅠㅠㅠ

[c] cherrims@twitter

555555555555555y.jpg

gyuri88: Eh, this popular person! (...)

gyuri88: Due to overwhelming traffic, it wouldn't be easy to gain access to this picture...

[c] cherrims@twitter

333333333333333333u.jpg

62263658.jpg

gyuri88: Another version

[c] cherrims@twitter

11111111111111111111n.jpg

56686944.jpg

gyuri88: Many people said they were unable to see the photo. I wonder if you can see it now? ㅠㅎ

gyuri88: During filming ^^

[c] cherrims@twitter

Edited by red4summer

22222222222222f.jpg

1111111111111111sl.jpg

gyuri88: Today, when I used the eye-mask-and-earplug combination I received on the plane, I solved the problem of not being able to sleep despite being my fatigue! Long live the ability to sleep wherever I am!! >_<

gyuri88: My insomnia... I wonder if it's the fault of me being too sensitive to sounds; Even in pitch darkness, I definitely wasn't able to sleep no matter how many hours had passed but if I use earplugs, I can fall sleep within 5 minutes... If only I used them earlier ㅠㅠ The problem was my hearing!

[c] cherrims@twitter

Trying to help while waiting for official translation from karaholic

@_sweethara @kkangjii 내 목소리가 안나오니 트위터로 하자>_< 옆에서 노래하지마 강지영

Because my voice didn't come out let's talk using twitter >_< don't sing besides me Kang Jiyoung

@kkangjii @_sweethara 음.. 그냥 가서 고르자.....

@kkangjii @_sweethara Emm.. Let's just go and choose.....

규리의 핸드폰을 구하라! 배터리가 없지영

Save Gyuri's handphone! It's battery are running out

Note: Gyuri using pun here --> Save in Korean is GooHaRa and she used an "aegyo" style to write her battery is dead with ObJiYoung

@kkangjii 애기도 수고했어~~ 콘서트 후에 맘편하게 꼭 가자 거기!

@kkangjii Baby too have worked hard~~ After concert let's go there comfortably!

@_sweethara 하라 너무 고생많았어 따뜻하게 하구 자~! 굿나잇^^

@_sweethara Hara have troubled a lot sleep warmly~! Good Night^^

이것저것 할일을 마치니까 2시반.. 이제 정말 자야지.. 푹자야지! 이시간에 깨어있는 모두들 굿나잇~

Just doing this and that already 2 and a half hour.. Need to sleep right now.. Need to sleep soundly! Everyone who still awake at this time good night~

i didn't translate the one that i'm not sure.. sorry~

oh yeah, they just finished a schedule together and they were talking about going to eat too..