Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

25829605.jpg

gyuri88: A week from now on.. The time is so fast so better prepare with no regrets. Let's have some strength today too!

gyuri88: Except that we/I could have showed more but it hurts my feelings that we have to limit ourselves/myself. All the important things were created after this... Can't do anything about it now but still this situation hurts my feelings.

gyuri88: Now that the date is coming and that the results already came out, it makes my heart at ease... Got to gain enough strength to feel no regrets afterward.

@_KARAtweets

Gyuri's tweet:

어라 트위터 지워졌다; 개인무대 연습장면이에요~ 미리 기대하시라구요! 어떤 무대일지는 비밀 :)

w/pic:

334582444-500x500.jpg

TRANS ©cherrims@twitter:

Oh my, I deleted my tweet; practice scene from my solo stage~ so that you can look forward to it beforehand! What kind of performance it will be... that's a secret :)

Edited by alejandra

88086586o.jpg

19184362.jpg

gyuri88: The last leaf, I'll draw it for you

gyuri88: Oh my, I deleted my tweet; practice scene from my solo stage~ so that you can look forward to it beforehand! What kind of performance it will be... that's a secret :)

[c] cherrims@twitter

45270165.jpg

kkangjii: @gyuri88 Alright kekeke >_< Let's meet later, unnie. No, very soon!

gyuri88: @kkangjii www I see. Drive me alright? ww >_<

kkangjii: @gyuri88 I'll be bringing along my cute child so I couldn't come.... Next time (T ^ T)♡

gyuri88: @kkangjiiDing-a-ding-a-ding~ I want to meet you soon ww Are you really going to send me to my house today? ww

kkangjii: @gyuri88 Saenggyultaenggyul (Name of orange ice cream) Beautiful sound~ㅎ_ㅎ (Gyul in Korean means mandarin orange)

[c] cherrims@twitter

Edited by red4summer

111111111111111p.jpg

ambuc9kcmaas5xk.jpg

2222222222222ig.jpg

gyuri88: To the acquaintances who came, thank you so much too! I will not have any regrets anymore... ^^

gyuri88: It was a performance, a time made possible because you fans exist... You made this 2-day concert end without a hitch. Thank you! ^^

[c] cherrims@twitter

3333333333333r.jpg

64228497.jpg

gyuri88: My people, the surgery ended well. Due to the the anesthesia, I was asleep all day yesterday, so I wasn’t able to leave a message. I’ll try to recover quickly so that you’ll be able to hear my good voice. Thank you for worrying about me.

[c] allkpop

we will be eagerly anticipating your imminent return. rest well!

Edited by red4summer

11111111111if.jpg

gyuri88: My mood has taken a good turn so I'm going to do the work that I've been doing... Was everyone in a good mood too? Well then~

[c] cherrims@twitter

22222222222p.jpg

3333333333pb.jpg

44444444444m.jpg

55555555555555h.jpg

555555555555555mg.jpg

111111i.jpg

Edited by red4summer
see below for translation

Hi! I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with those tweets recently T__T Fortunately, curbow did most of the translations too so I guess I'll post them here...? >__< (hopefully he doesn't mind!!) I just filled the gaps teehee

gyuri88: One more

3333333333pb.jpg

gyuri88: It's clear that everyone was on a high..

55555555555555h.jpg

gyuri88: What are my people doing~?

gyuri88: Wouldn't it be great if I were like a PC? Because I can restore my format or system

gyuri88: it's too hard to talk

gyuri88: I can't sleep and amidst tossing and turning in bed from side to side, an hour kind of passed. If I think about this a lot... I understood. What do I have to do.....

gyuri88: hate it...

gyuri88: Almost feels like my heart beating at my throat.. I want to be calm… going to sleep..

gyuri88: At least two monthsㅠㅠah upsetㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ hate itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠhate itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

gyuri88: I sang the songs I wanted to sing at Korea's concert... and I did the operation that calmed my heart down, but now that I think of it, I really want to be able to sing the songs I want during the remaining Japan's concert. ㅠㅠ Now that I think of it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah, I'm like a fool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's tough ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

gyuri88: 1,5 month.... Really shortㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAkㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ..... calm..calm..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠeuang

gyuri88: Ah calming myself............ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAh............ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

gyuri88: Ah i really want to sing this song at the Japan Concert!!!!! Really want to do it!!!Akㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠwant to do it...........

[c] curbow (and me lol)

☆cherrims

lol don't worry.. thank you very much too post it here before me :D

and its good to collaborate too since i still tend to make a lot of mistakes xD (which mostly i realized it after i made the translations :lol:) i can learn a lot from yours too ^^

even sometimes don't know why my twitter didn't show me some tweet >_<

111111kf.jpg

아 콘서트 즐겁가... 여러분! 앵콜만 남았어요!

Ah, the concert is fun... Everybody! There's only the encore left

숨차서 오타나네요.. 즐겁가 -> 즐겁다

I was out of breath so I made a typo...... (즐겁가 -> 즐겁다)

소리가 작다 더 크게~~~~!

The voice is too weak Louder~~~~!

락유빡세!! 락유빡세!! 아 즐겁가!!!!

Rock U Body I say!! Rock U Body I say!! Ah, fun!!!

4구역 소리질러~~~~!!!!!!!! (/ ^ㅁ^)/

Area 4 lift up your voice~~~~!!!!!!!! (/ ^ㅁ^)/

내가 여러분들이랑 놀아주는거 같죠? 여러분들이 저랑 놀아주는거에요..... 고맙가

Does it seem like I'm bringing fun to you guys? It's more like you guys are bringing fun to me.... Thank you

마지막으로 다같이 소리쳐!!! 아아악 눈부셔 박규리!!!!

For the last time everyone shout!!! Aaak dazzling Park Gyuri!!!!

오늘도 재밌었다. 소리내서 웃을뻔 했네 이제 진정하고 약먹으러 가야지...

Today was fun. I just spoke and laughed. With that, I calm myself down; it's time to go eat my medicine...

cr: cherrims for this xD

ahhhh

even one of the fans asked gyul : onnie what are you doing? (because of the "weird" tweets)

gyul replied: it's the concert. tomorrow too you will come right?

Edited by red4summer
thanks yuda. inserted the tweets.

OMG. what was she doing???

i'm LOL-ing so hard reading all Gyul's tweets..

Gyul's so funny! she must be on high too! :lol2:

"it's the concert. tomorrow too you will come right?"

BUAHAHAHA! can't wait for another concert updates tomorrow! :lol2:

Edited by haniey

222222222x.jpg

gyuri88: So that I won't be fooled by my feelings.. As I hoped, I am in control...

gyuri88: Is it something fortunate.. ^^

gyuri88: I hate night since I able to hear my heart sound clearly, i can’t sleep

[c] cherrims and kamiliavn

Edited by red4summer

11111111z.jpg

2222222w.jpg

3333333333m.jpg

gyuri88: Instead, I will throw a song and go. Neil - A little sad story

gyuri88: My people are you waiting for me?..Today my body isn't in good conditions so I will rest.Everyone quickly (go back) to your family~

gyuri88: It's been a long time since I last walked around slowly http://lockerz.com/s/187323152

gyuri88:

gyuri88:

[c] cherrims and kamiliavn

Edited by red4summer

아 콘서트 즐겁가... 여러분! 앵콜만 남았어요!

Ah, the concert is fun... Everybody! There's only the encore left

밤이 싫어 심장소리가 너무 크게 들려서 못자겠어

I hate night since I able to hear my heart sound clearly, i can’t sleep

내 사람들 나 기다린거에요?ㅎㅎ.... 오늘은 몸이 안좋아서 쉴게요 다들 빨리 가족에게로~

My people are you waiting for me?..Today my body isn't in good conditions so I will rest.Everyone quickly (go back) to your family~

대신 노래 하나 던지고 갈게요. 넬 - 조금은 슬픈 이야기

Instead, I will throw a song and go. Neil - A little sad story

작년에 파리 갔을때~^^ 아 이 머리색도 그립네요 뭔가 저 배경이랑 잘 묻어나고.. twitpic.com/8pckmx

Last year, when I went to Paris~^^ Ah, I miss this hairstyle. Somehow it suits the backdrop.. twitpic.com/8pckmx

어제 콘서트 못해서 아쉽네...

Yesterday, I didn't get to do the concert, how regretful...

cr: cherrims and kamiliavn

red, sorry can't help with the caps currently

Edited by red4summer
thanks!