Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

:( Poor Kkingkkang R.I.P. It was only a year old too. I don't know how long dogs usually live for but that sounds pretty early to me. I've never had a pet so I can never understand what it's like to lose one but I hope Gyuri will have time to grieve appropriately.

@candiesrus

I don't think it's overreacting at all. Considering how much Gyuri pampered and loved her puppy, even though she has allergies, she still kept kkingkkangie. Having had to put my own dog down when it was injured, it was terrible and it hurts a lot because the dog becomes family.

^ Thanks :)

I've never had my own pet, so I don't know how it feels. But still, it's really sad for me to read her tweets :(. Especially, since Kkingkkangie had become her best friend and was with her through her rough times :( .

It's sad hearing your story too :(. I can see how your story can relate to hers. It must feel really sad :(. Hope you feel much better now. :)

oh my gyul... :o

she must feeling very sad...

it's hard to lose something precious to u..

i can't even... :crying:

i hope gyul will stay strong and keep moving forward..

park gyuri fighting!

R.I.P KkingKkangie

Not ashamed to admit it, I cried a little bit here. Losing a pet is really hard (I've lost several in my life, and almost lost the dog I own now when she chased a rabbit away from home and didn't find her way back). The way she lost KK is especially heartbreaking.

Tears is one's way to express their feelings, do not be ashamed or think that it is overreacting.

Losing someone important is one of the most heartbreaking thing

March 9th, 2012

많이 춥겠다..

It’s gonna be really cold..

내일 빨리 가서 빨리 꺼내줘야지

(sorry i'm not sure about this so i won't translate)

78184298.jpg

이제야 끝.. 오늘 하루가 길었다

Finished at last.. today was a long day

보아 - 늘

BoA - Always

39874198.jpg

22222vx.jpg

33333q.jpg

81599577.jpg

11111vit.jpg

March 10th, 2012

첫날 왔을때 이렇게 작고 멍했는데 어느새 앙앙 짖으며 언니만 졸졸 따라다니던 우리 애기..가 언니 구하고 간거래요.. 마지막까지도 예쁘게.. 언니가 미안하고 고마워 다음 생애에 꼭 만나자 lockerz.com/s/191142745

Our baby who on the first day she came, she was this small and dazed like this also keep on barking ang ang while following me around.. would like to went out and looking for onnie..until the last too really pretty.. Onnie really sorry and thank you We need to meet again at the next life

진짜 아무것도 모르고 멍하게 있었는데 twipl.net/byTd 어느새 이만큼 컸었어요 twipl.net/byTD 언니 눈에는 우리 애기가 세상에서 제일 이쁘다!!! :D 아무리 봐도 이쁘다..... 이제 정말 안녕

Really there is nothing else who dazed like this twipl.net/byTd suddenly you already this big twipl.net/byTD In my eyes my baby is the prettiest in this world!!! :D no Katter how I saw you always pretty..... from now on really goodbye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

red, one of the missing one from previous tweets:

논현이나 압구정쪽에 DVD빌리는 곳은 없나요..? 보고싶은 옛날 영화가 있는데.. 인터넷에서는 도무지 구할 수가 없어서~

Are there no DVD renting place around Nonhyeon or Apgujeong area..? I have an old movie that I want to watch but.. I never able to find it on internet~

Edited by red4summer
updated with tweets. thanks.

19264321.jpg

34695880.jpg

March 11th, 2012

아직 안 자는 사람..?

Who haven’t sleep yet..?

새하얀 눈..... 잘자 :´)

Pure white snow

Edited by red4summer
updated with tweets. @yuda, the help is more than enough! thanks!

additional info for the novel:

When A Mother of Four and illiterate woman Park Son-yo just vanished after her husband left to buy tea. her past revealed told by her husband and children at Korean War when Son-yo was seventeen she was forced married to Yun who was nine years senior after the people feared that North Korean Solders taken the woman and she gave to her first child Hyung-chul at 20 and she was haunted death of her younger brother in law whom she very close is victim of police's torture. her son Hyung-chul is a wealthy businessman remebemer how he scolored by his mother and passed bar exam at 20 and daughter Chi-hoon is noveist. after marriage her husband went to work for every year and bought another woman but he broke up with her.

cr:wikipedia

as expected from gyul, even the books was featured in oprah's website :)

• 2 weeks later...

51598359.jpg

gyuri88: KARA 5 years debut anniversary... Time flowed really fast~ Thank you for cherishing us believing in us and loving us for 5 years^^ In the years ahead let’s pile up a lot of memories My people..!!

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

72728259.jpg

gyuri88: Challenged it ambitiously but I can’t write at DC Gallery normally ㅠㅠ anyway what I want to say is congratulations to Gyuri Gallery for 2 years anniversary~ thank you~

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

where's this gallery?

^

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=pgr

DC Inside Gyuri Gallery is one of the most loyal fanbase afaik. they always send support for her, during musical and concerts. each member have their own DC Gallery including the DC KARA Gallery too..

Edited by red4summer
thanks yuda! let me dig further..