Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

Ahhhh beautiful :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: But wait a minute if the phone is in her hand then who is taking the selca? It's a picture of Gyuri taking a picture of herself :lol2: Of course, maybe Gyuri is just using it to look at her reflection hehe mirror-Goddess :P

89945904.jpg

updated on 4th april 1630hrs kst

25968870.jpg

apnuik9caaajum.jpg

a0wsn.jpg

gyuri88: kekekekekekee I just had my dress set.. really....

gyuri88: Waa... where did you find this hahahaaha This was when I was at 5th grade back in primary school... This is awesome

[c] benbenkr@twitter

Edited by red4summer

An hour ago:

gyuri88 今日、いきなり体の具合が悪くなって メンバーたちといっしょにMステに出ることができませんでした。皆さんに心配をおかけしまして申し訳ありません..

93393109.jpg

A bodily condition worsens suddenly today. It was not able to appear in Music Station together with members. I am sorry to have caused you anxiety..

Edited by red4summer
inserted the caps. thanks!

222yoe.jpg

gyuri88: ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠeuang

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

gyuri88: ㅋㅋㅋ I logged in to tweet and I saw you tweeted 1 min ago?? We had the same thoughts, cutie♡ RT @taraeunjung1212: I.. saw.. an angel today… Park Gyuri jjang… daebak angel, I love you♥ (ㅋㅋㅋ I kept my promise! Expressing my endless affection through tweeting…ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[c] diademtweets

[tip] iammai@sbox

ok, i'm envious. or jealous?

111ced.jpg

gyuri88: In a weak moment Tiger JK – Conditions of Happiness (Hope Seung Il)

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

^asking anyone who just had a surgery 3 weeks ago to go on a single promotion is insane and unrealistic. A body after a surgery is very sensitive and the immune system gets very low so any little illness or fatigue is doubled. She must be seriously in pain to be on painkillers or even to have to increase her dose of painkillers...Yep, she's right, this is not a time to do a tour...her condition may worsen at this rate... :unsure:

I wonder if DSP has consulted with her doctors because this is worrysome...

Edited by sarah09

90780485.jpg

35410913.jpg

gyuri88: Arrived at the airport then waiting for a moment inside the car right now and suddenly when i look to the side my eyes met with eunjung's eyes......... shocked.. thank you i will have a safe trip honey hahaha lockerz.com/s/200564566

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

gyuri88: Arrived at the airport and I was waiting for a bit in the car, I suddenly look over and I made eye contact with Eunjungie......... surprised me.. thanks, I'll come back safely, honey ㅎㅎㅎ http://lockerz.com/s/200564566

[c] diademtweets@twitter

99949691.jpg

gyuri88: Just like how there's a "today" when there's a "yesterday", there will too be a "tomorrow" when there's a "today"..

c] cherrims@twitter

gyuri88: There is "Today" in yesterday and there is also "Tomorrow" in "Today"...

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

like "pain in sorrow", there will also be "joy in pain".

looks like everything is working out nicely.

42910959.jpg

55213925.jpg

69326857.jpg

gyuri88: cute baby haha lockerz.com/s/201610671

gyuri88: carrying that toy and ask to play with a lot of aegyo... my baby who though recklessly but always following me i miss you lockerz.com/s/201609008

[c] yuda@twitter

gyuri88: Drunker Tiger - Million People Concert #Gyulee’s DJ picks

gyuri88: Today I had a fulfilling day too~>_< I’m feeling great ihihi

[c] cherrims@twitter

gyuri88: Drunken Tiger – Million People's Concert #GyulDJ's pick

gyuri88: Today too lived meaningfully ~>_< feels good ihihit

[c] yuda@twitter

gyuri88: That is fan's car?? uwa!

[c] yuda@twitter

Edited by red4summer

^gyuri88

[TRANS] Drunker Tiger - Million People Concert #Gyulee’s DJ picks

^gyuri88

[TRANS] Today I had a fulfilling day too~>_< I’m feeling great ihihi

(translations by cherrims)

[Gyuri] That is fan's car?? uwa! (by yuda on twitter)

- I haven't seen translations for the latest twits. Is that a new dog or she's reminiscing over her late dog?

Edited by red4summer
thanks a lot, this helps!

44561471.jpg

gyuri88: When there are cherry blossoms and magnolias, I think of my high school senior Magnolia, my good friend... Magnolia, how are you? I want to meet you...

gyuri88: Busker Busker - Sakura Ending #GyulDJpicks

gyuri88: I only went to Japan for a mere few days, but when I returned, forsythias and azaleas are in full bloom... Pure bliss ㅠㅠ It's spring ㅠㅠ Before I leave the country tomorrow, by that time... Today, I too will spend the day fully enjoying this weather >_<

gyuri88: Magnolia, Magnolia!!!

gyuri88: Cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms!!!

gyuri88: The weather in Korea is fantastic!!!

[c] cherrims@twitter

gyuri88: Weather in Korea is soooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[c] benbenkr@twitter

Edited by red4summer

44444g.jpg

55555t.jpg

gyuri88: lockerz.com/s/201732779 a lot of people asked which mountain is it.. It's Bukhansan mountain! Since i lived at Gugi-dong on my early years, everyday i walked up and down but it's been a long time since i came indeed it's good.. Today's weather is good and there are not many people.. refreshing my feeling ^-^

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

33333h.jpg

22222gu.jpg

11111yu.jpg

gyuri88: Since the valley's water so clear i can see the fishes playing!! So apparently they are chinese minnow... cute lockerz.com/s/201730786

gyuri88: My parents but they looks picturesque.. lockerz.com/s/201727108

gyuri88: Came to the mountain and the water is so clear^^ lockerz.com/s/201725883

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

having a nice family outing right now. :thumbup1:

ok now is it the scenery, the camera or the camera lady?

a combination of all including the mood? these are really nice taken. lol

Edited by red4summer

84668501.jpg

gyuri88: Looking at the sky and it feels like a painting. With this today's Bukhansan mountain landscape finished ~ Everyone have a nice day for the rest of the day^^ lockerz.com/s/201750274

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

65832024.jpg

gyuri88: Happily goodnight

[c] kamiliaVN@twitter

80214731.jpg

gyuri88: What are uirou and tenmusu..?? (O_O)

gyuri88: I'm in the middle of going to Nagoya... At the end of last year, I often travelled back and forth from Tokyo and Osaka by bullet train... I recall those times :D I want to eat miso katsu~~~(>_<)/

[c] cherrims@twitter

her appetite is back? still at recovery stage, can she eat anything she wants?

the missing caps:

gyul1f.jpg

목련이 존댓말 썼거든?

But magnolia used honorific? (the fans wrote that he/she is the "magnolia" using casual speech)

산에 왔는데 물이 너무 맑다^^ lockerz.com/s/201725883

Came to the mountain and the water is so clear^^ lockerz.com/s/201725883

우리 부모님이지만 그림같다.. lockerz.com/s/201727108

My parents but they looks picturesque.. lockerz.com/s/201727108

계곡물이 맑아서 물고기들 노는 것도 잘 보여요!! '버들치'라네요... 귀여워 :D lockerz.com/s/201730786

Since the valley's water so clear i can see the fishes playing!! So apparently they are chinese minnow... cute :D lockerz.com/s/201730786

http://lockerz.com/s/201732779 어느 산이냐고 많이들 물어보셔서.. 북한산이에요! 어렸을때 구기동에 살아서 맨날 오르락내리락했었는데 오랜만에 가도 역시 좋네요.. 오늘은 날씨도 좋고 사람도 많지않고.. 깨끗하게 정화되는 기분^-^

http://lockerz.com/s/201732779 a lot of people asked which mountain is it.. It's Bukhansan mountain! Since i lived at Gugi-dong on my early years, everyday i walked up and down but it's been a long time since i came indeed it's good.. Today's weather is good and there are not many people.. refreshing my feeling ^-^ (literally: purifying my mood cleanly)

Edited by red4summer
thanks!

41227788.jpg

gyuri88: If I were to know the reason, I might be more aware.. but at this point, all I have are whys ㅠㅠ eh...!!!!

[c] cherrims@twitter

gyuri88: should know and be careful what is the cause.. recently why did it keep on like thisㅠㅠeit....!!!!

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

@sarah thanks for the info!

the musical, the promises and the delaying have taken a toll on her health.

i guess you're right in your previous assessment that she should not be so persistent..

needs 3 months.. today is only the second month and her vocal is starting to feel the pressure..